剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
在莱特福特-普卢默
At Lightfoot Plumbers, huh?
好吧 我会去查一下他的不在场证明
All right, I'll check out his alibi.
我去看看莱斯莉的遗嘱
And I'll see what's up with Leslie's will.
如果动机是谋财的话
If money's the motive,
你可能会想再查查斯坦
you might want to take another look at Stan.
雪儿说他在想办法拿到每日工作的经营权
Cher said he was trying to franchise The Daily Grind.
谈好了数百万的融♥资♥ 最后都谈崩了
Lined up millions in financing, which fell apart
因为正能量抢了每日工作的风头
when Positivity stole his shop's thunder.
他的经济状况和小狗护理日的说法一样听着不可信
His financing sounds as shaky as his doggie day care alibi.
狗狗多多说他7点30分把狗送过去了
The Poochmore said he dropped his dog off at 7:30.
八点半 命案发生的时候
At 8:30, the time of the murder,
他说他还在车里
he said he was still in his car.
我查过交通报告了
I checked traffic reports.
他要去上班不可能要花一个小时
There's no way it should've taken him an hour to get to work.
你那个房♥屋中介送了这个来
Hey, your real estate guy dropped this off.
谢谢 加瓦诺
Oh, thanks, Cavanaugh.
大吉大利 晚上吃鸡
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
很多人都去看了那套公♥寓♥
Stan Mendoza's on a list of people
斯坦·门多萨也是其中之一
who checked out that apartment.
他可能看到了中介输入的加密箱密♥码♥
He could've seen the agent punch in the lockbox code,
然后随时随地都能再回去
then gone back there any time.
我们去喝杯 像样的咖啡吧
Let's go get some...decent coffee.
空调就是从那间公♥寓♥里掉出来的
That's the apartment that the AC unit fell out of?
是有人推下来的
It was pushed out.
是啊 我去看过了
Yeah, I looked at it.
也看过街区里其他的十多间公♥寓♥ 我...
As well as 10 or so other apartments in the neighborhood. I...
我只是想减少在路上的时间
I wanted a shorter commute.
的确 从绿湖过来要半个小时是够呛
Yeah, your half hour commute from Green Lake is a real bear.
我实在想不通 没堵车的日子
How it could've taken you an hour on a day
你居然在路上花了一个小时
with no traffic is beyond me.
我们也知道正能量的成功
And we also know about how Positivity's success
搞得你没拿到赞助
ruined your plans to franchise.
你和雪儿聊过了
You spoke to Cher.
好吧 我有不在场证明
Okay, I have an alibi.
很好
Good!
那天早上 我开车去工作的路上
That morning, on my drive into work,
我开始感觉到身体不舒服
I started experiencing internal issues.
棕色警报级别的
A code brown.
我开到了一个加油站
I pulled into a gas station
在男洗手间待了45分钟
and I spent 45 minutes in the men's room.
-还记得是哪个加油站吗 -记得
- Do you remember the station? - Yes.
别担心 他们记得我
And don't worry. They'll remember me.
他们的卫生纸都用完了
They were out of toilet paper.
我只能临时想别的办法
I had to improvise.
好了 谢谢 你帮了我们大忙
Okay, thanks. You've been very helpful.
我对你厕所出的状况深感遗憾
Sorry about your bathroom.
不 我不需要监控录像
No, I don't need security footage.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
莱特福特水管公♥司♥ 我是丹尼斯·莱特福特
Lightfoot-Plummer, Denise Lightfoot speaking.
我是西雅图警局的克莱夫·巴比诺
This is Clive Babineaux with the Seattle Police Department.
我打电♥话♥是为了确认
I'm calling to confirm some information
吉尔伯托·兰伯托提供信息的真伪
from a Jill Bear, Lam Bear.
是叫吉尔伯特·兰伯特
It's Gilbert Lambert.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
他不是法国人
So he's not French?
不是 他希望自己是
No. He wishes.
他根本没出过博伊西
He's never been east of Boise.
又有餐馆投诉说
Did another restaurant complain
他拒绝灭掉烟吗
about him refusing to put out his damn cigarette?
我只是打电♥话♥来确认周二大约早上8点半
I'm just calling to confirm whether he was working for you
他是不是在贝尔维尤你这工作
in Bellevue on Tuesday around 8:30 A.M.
周二 没错 一早上他都在帮我贴标签
Tuesday? yeah. He was putting up signs for me all morning.
-什么标签 -开放日标签
- What kind of signs? - Open house signs.
-你不是水管工 -不是
- You're not a plumber? - No.
大卫·普卢默[水管]是合伙人 我们是中介公♥司♥
David Plummer is my partner. We're a realty office.
吉尔伯特为他妈妈工作
Gilbert works for his mother.
她是个房♥产中介
She's a real estate agent.
在我问的那个时间
At the time in question,
你真的亲眼看到吉尔伯特了吗
did you actually have your eyes on Gilbert?
我们该联♥系♥律师吗
Should we be talking to a lawyer?
那个女孩把他掺和到什么事里去了
What has that girl gotten him into?
-德雷克 -宝贝
- Drake. - Hey, babe.
听着 我不想对你这么做
Listen, I'm hate to do this to you again,
但今天不是个好时机
but tonight's not looking good.
不用担心 一切都还好吗
No worries. Is everything okay?
你听起来很焦躁
You sound stressed.
不 不 一切都很好
No. No. Everything's great.
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
去你那
Your place.
-再见 -拜拜
- Bye. - Toodle-oo.
关于博斯先生另一个手下你还能告诉我们什么吗
What can you tell us about this other Mr. Boss guy,
杀人狂肯尼
Kenny Kill More?
他是博斯先生身边杀手的骨干之一
He's one of Mr. Boss' regular trigger men.
我听过他做的很多事情
I've heard about lots of stuff he's done,
但我从没亲眼看过
but I've never witnessed it myself.
你呢
What about you?
我们还有什么办法能帮你保住身份吗
Is there anything else we can do to help maintain your cover?
我想不出还有什么
I can't think of anything.
我有
I can.
卧底情人
这样是会留下个让人信服的瘀伤 谢谢
That gonna leave one hell of a convincing bruise. Thank you.
你有什么收获吗 小伙子
What've you got in there, young buck?
你下巴是混凝土做的吗
Your jaw made of concrete?
只有肉和骨头 先生
Just flesh and bone, man.
这只是个比喻 伙计
It's figurative language, partner.
特勒尔·约翰逊已经转移到安全屋了
Terrell Johnson make it to the safe house?
他现在是联邦证人保护计划的问题了
Yeah. He's WITSEC's problem now.
博斯先生认为是我杀了他
Mr. Boss thinks I killed him.
一旦有任何信息泄露 我就会死
If there's a leak anywhere, I'm a dead man.
所以这仍然是我要考虑的问题
So, it's still kinda my problem.
博斯先生对于谁在搅和
Mr. Boss have any idea
他优托品生意这件事有什么想法吗
who's moving in on his Utopium trade?
没有
No.
-我们呢 -没有
- Do we? - No.
他们掩盖了行踪 我们就像在追捕一个鬼
They're covering their tracks. It's like chasing a ghost.
如果这个鬼是真的话
If ghosts were real.
这也是个类比
The analogy works either way.
我们的线人会成功的
Our C.I.'s will come through.
我们会找到这个新来的
We'll find this new player.
鉴于你是唯一一个我们知道的
Well, since you're the only agent we've got
博斯先生生意圈内的代理商
inside Mr. Boss' inner circle,
我们为何不重温下你所知道的所有事情
why don't we just go over everything you know?
-这瓶也不好了 -你确定吗
- This one's off, too. - Are you sure?
你都做了什么
What'd you do?
是把箱子在车里存放了一个月吗
Did you leave the case in your trunk for a month?
我不这么认为
Mmm, I don't think so.
我想应该还有一瓶满的在这里
I think there's another full bottle in here.
这瓶应该没问题
Maybe it'll be okay.
糖糖
Candy?
你的家政精灵服装在哪呢
Where's your trivia genie costume?
在我车里
In my car.
去拿来
Get it.
老爹想和你玩玩
Daddy wants to play.
资料上显示
Uh, it turns out you
谋杀当天你不在贝尔维尤
weren't in Bellevue at the time of the murder.
信♥号♥♥塔的记录显示你当时在西雅图市区
Cell tower records show you were in downtown Seattle.
在一个有公♥寓♥的的区域
In a zone that includes the apartment
一个有空调从上面落了下来
that air conditioner fell from.
一个你可以用你亲生母亲
An apartment you could enter
做房♥屋代理的通行密♥码♥进出的公♥寓♥
by using your real estate agent mom's access code.
莱斯莉死了 你就可以去巴黎了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表