剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Did the two of you plan it together
还是你劝她入伙的
or did you just talk her into it?
-我和谁 -你和你妹妹
- Me and who? - You and your sister.
她的名字就写在这所房♥子的地契上
Whose name is on the deed to this house.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你所用的点火液是加拿大产的
The lighter fluid you used is from Canada,
是你的故乡 阿尔伯塔的本土品牌
a regional brand from your home province, Alberta.
在这儿不发♥售♥
It's unavailable here.
如果是你劝她入伙
Now, if you talked her into it,
-你可以让事情变得简单些... -拜托...
- you can make things easier... - Please...
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no clue what you're talking about.
她对此一无所知
She didn't know anything about it.
珍妮·罗西尼
Jenny Rosine?
珍妮 你在说什么
Jenny, what are they talking about?
我杀了她 安妮
I killed her, Annie.
为她对你 对我们所做的事
For what she did to you. To us.
你知道安妮得到多少赔偿金吗
You know how much Annie got in the settlement?
-报道上说五万 -你看看她
- Report says $50,000. - Look at her.
你觉得金额合理吗
You think that's fair?
对我们任何人来说
To either of us?
我想成为一个考古学家
I wanted to be an archeologist.
去看看这个世界
See the world.
安妮想做一个电视新闻记者
Annie wanted to be a television news reporter.
祝你好运了
Well, good luck, huh?
现在我是安妮的护工
Now I'm Annie's nurse.
总得有人来做
Someone's gotta do it,
帮她出门 买♥♥东西 去药店
go out in the world, get groceries, make it to the drug store.
你之前跟我说过什么来着 安妮
What'd you tell me, once, Annie?
-你终于知道象人的感受了 -珍妮 别说了
- You know how the Elephant Man feels. - Jenny, stop.
所以 当我找到了卡什博士...
So, when I managed to track down Dr. Cash...
你把她活活烧死
You burned her alive.
-就为了一个失误 -不是为了失误
- For a mistake. - Not for the mistake.
是为她隐瞒真♥相♥ 为她推脱责任
For lying about it. For running away from it.
为她从来没说过或表示过很抱歉
For never saying or acting like she was sorry!
珍妮·罗西尼
Jenny Rosine,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
完全就是罗梅罗电影里的僵尸 拉维
A full Romero zombie, Ravi.
卡什医生手上有一只
Dr. Cash had one in captivity.
肯定就被关在麦克斯·雷杰的地下室
That's gotta be what's in the Max Rager basement.
等等 你怎么知道你不是在某个
Wait, how do you know you didn't see a zombie
劣质万圣节鬼屋看到的僵尸
at some cheesy Halloween haunted house?
或者在电视上
Or on TV?
如果你没注意到
In case you haven't noticed,
我们的流行文化中可是充满了各种僵尸元素
our popular culture is quite inundated with zombies.
你是一名科学家 暂时算是
You're a scientist. For the moment.
你的假设经得起严格的验证吗
Would your hypothesis stand up to rigorous testing?
当然了 有什么科学都放马过来
Sure. Throw science at me.
对我也试试 医生
Throw some my way, too, doc.
我收到你关于希望很大的解药的信息了
I got your message about this promising new cure?
-他用了缓冲剂 -当然了
- He used a buffer agent. - Yeah. Of course.
为了使线粒体代谢降至正常水平以实现分子...
To normalize mitochondrial metabolism in relation to cellular...
行了行了行了
All right, all right, all right.
我真是受不了你们这两个半吊子了
I've had about enough of you two dilettantes.
这是只有情况紧急破罐子破摔的时候才能使用的解药
This is an in-case-of-an-emergency break-glass potential cure.
治愈了僵尸鼠 至少到现在为止还是活的
Cured the zombie rat, who remains, for the moment, alive.
但是我们不知道有什么长♥期♥副作用
But we have no idea of its long-term effects.
就像生命本身
Like life itself.
我之所以把这剂未检验版给你
I am only giving this untested version to you
是因为你的死很可能
because of the potential of your death
会导致西雅图僵尸大饥荒
leaving Seattle zombies unfed.
所以我们俩之间
So it's not the love that
涌动的这股情绪并不是爱吗
dare not speak its name brewing between us?
基本确定
Reasonably certain.
我该走了 灵车停车费加倍呢
Gotta go. Double-parked the hearse.
对了 希望你们不介意
Oh, and I hope you don't mind.
这些工作服的档我都没拉上
I had to let out the crotch in those dungarees.
新数据 10点15分
New data. 10:15.
德雷克出现在市里的一个地方
Drake lands at a location downtown.
一个未知的地方
An unlisted location.
不知道这意味着什么
Hard to know what this means.
不不 我要你全部运过来
No, no, I want you to ship all of it.
对 我们是唯一的卖♥♥家 赶紧干活吧
Yeah. We're the only game in town now, so get to work.
很好
Good.
今天就这样吧
Let's call it a day.
我有没有告诉你我们把卖♥♥优托品的对头埋了
Did I tell you we buried the competition in the Utopium trade?
真的埋在地里了 死了再埋了
Literally. Like, in the ground. Like, dead and buried.
也许是先埋了再死了
Or maybe it's the other way around.
得看他被割喉以后还动弹了多久
Depends how long he kept kicking after his throat was slit.
-是谁 -某个之前我手下的无名小卒
- Who was it? - Some minor former employee.
有意思的是他在经营一家殡仪馆
And this is fun. He was running a funeral home.
一出门就敢自立门户了
Straight out of freshman English.
算是伏笔吗
Foreshadowing? Hello?
天啊
Oh, my God!
没有进一步的观测结果
No further observation required.
对象一切表现正常
The subject, observed in his natural habitat,
已经暴露出他到底是怎样的人
has revealed himself for what he is.
她用科学发现了我
德雷克
Drake?
是博斯先生的人
Working for Mr. Boss?
你确定只能这样解释你所看到的景象吗
You sure that's the only explanation for what you saw?
你想说他们其实不认识
Like, they don't know each other
德雷克只是刚好
and Drake was simply giving
载了一个古怪的陌生小个子一程吗
a lift to a funny little stranger in need?
最符合数据的理论
The theory that best fits the data
就是我在和一个罪犯约会
is that I've been dating a criminal.
这个理论非常可信
It's a solid theory.
但是托勒密的宇宙理论
However, the Ptolemaic theory of the universe
也曾经符合观测数据
also fit the data set at one time.
所以我认为我应该拿我的理论和他对质
So I'm thinking I should confront him with my theory,
看看他能否给出特例
see if he can offer an alternative.
作为一名科学家
Well, as a fellow scientist,
我认为数据非常符合
who feels the data strongly
德雷克是一名罪犯这个理论
supports the theory that Drake is a criminal,
我强烈建议你在有多个出口的
I strongly suggest that this confrontation
公共场合找他进行对质
take place in a public place with many exits.
我知道有个这样的地方
I know a place like that.
真不敢相信我们要把这些埋了
I can't believe we're gonna bury this.
我天生就是个罪犯 做好事有什么意义呢
I'm a natural criminal. I don't see the point in being good.
这位戴夫 就是所谓的"好人"了
Huh! I mean, Dave here, is a quote unquote, good man.
他本来骑着自行车穿过大街小巷
And he was riding his bike across the country
为杰瑞的孩子筹款
to raise money for Jerry's kids
然后被一名酒驾司机撞了
when he gets hit by a drunk driver.
要是做好人没有什么回报
I mean, if being good doesn't pay off in the end,
我觉得没什么意义啊
then I don't see the point.
这个问题很有道理
It's a fair question.
我所想出来的答案...
The answer I've come up with...
谢谢 酋长
Thank you, chief.
做好人根本没什么意义
there is no point in being good.
这也是我不喜欢
It's part of the reasons
这个生意的一部分原因
I can enjoy this scam we're pulling here,
卖♥♥给死人躺的豪华棺材
selling luxury boxes to bury dead bodies in.
你知道最疯狂的是什么吗
But you wanna know the crazy thing?
即使我知道这是个幌子
Even though I know it's a scam,
我今天还是去给自己挑了一副
I went and picked one out for myself today.
皇家温莎红木
Royal Windsor Mahogany.
蓝丝绸内衬
Blue silk trim.
内盖上画着天鹅在池塘中嬉戏
Reserved a plot by the pond with a swan.
为了什么
And for what?
好景观吗
The view?
和天鹅亲密接触吗
Proximity to the swan?
反正我都死了
It's just as well I'm dying.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表