剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
many people opt for an empty casket.
这样可以营造正常的气氛
It can help create a feeling of normalcy.
不会让死亡那么可疑
You know, death being not ambiguous.
很好
Good to know.
你知道你来这里的原因 菲茨
You know why you're here, Fitz.
作为道具师 你有办法把那把.45口径手♥枪♥
As prop master, you figured you could slip
送到毫不知情的演员 怀亚特手上
that .45 into the hands of Jordan's clueless co-star, Wyatt.
他是出了名的暴脾气
He was well-known for losing track of it.
同时 你恐吓乔丹
And in the meantime, you terrorized Jordan.
破坏他的房♥车
Defecated in his trailer.
破坏了他的保时捷
Ruined the interior of his Porsche.
在一起工作那么长时间 剧组一定挺合拍的
Working those long hours, the crew must really bond.
特别是那些在一起睡过的
Especially the ones sleeping together.
比如说你和助理导演詹妮·豪斯
like you and assistant director Jenny Hulce.
乔丹让剧组拍了一夜的戏
Who fell asleep at the wheel
她开车的时候睡着了
after Jordan kept the crew working all night.
没错 是詹妮的丈夫把你们的丑事告诉我的
Yeah, Jenny's husband told me about the affair.
他是知道的
He knew.
你没说你把他抓来了
You didn't tell me you were bringing him in.
我肯定是忘了
Must have slipped my mind.
我以为我们是一个团队
I thought I was back on the team.
我每天都告诉你案子的进展 丽芙
I told you how this was going to go, Liv. Day-by-day.
那现在怎样
So, now what?
我就应该坐在停尸间里
I'm supposed to just sit in the morgue,
摆弄我的手指吗
twiddling my thumbs?
你应该做你的工作
You're supposed to do your job.
在停尸间里 而不是我这里
It's down there, not here with me.
我才不会一走了之
I am not going to just leave,
然后你就能把一级谋杀强加给他
so you can bully him into a murder one rap.
他应该得到比终身监禁更加严厉的惩罚
He deserves even worse than life without parole.
地区助理检察官认为可以判他死刑
D.A. thinks we can get the death penalty.
这是冲动犯罪
It was a crime of passion!
他的情人死了好几个月了 这是有预谋的
It came months after his lover died. It was calculated.
顶多二级谋杀
It's murder two, at most.
这人不是杀人恶魔
This isn't some monster.
我见过那种人
I've met monsters.
这是个失去了心上人的男人
This is a guy who lost the woman he loved
只是想找人负责
and just needed someone to blame.
她说得对
She's right.
我恨乔丹是因为那场事故
I hated Jordan for the accident.
但是当我听说他们要把剧组搬去洛杉矶
But when I heard that they were moving the show to L.A.,
只是为了乔丹能更加出名 我...
just so Jordan could be an even bigger star, I...
我崩溃了
I snapped.
就在那天我把真的.45口径手♥枪♥交给了怀亚特
That's the day I handed Wyatt the real .45.
我只是一时糊涂
It was a split-second decision.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
这个我能玩一晚上
Oh, we can go like this all night.
你觉得洛克特博士会原谅你真的把他
You think Dr. Lockett will forgive you for actually
跟那些食尸鬼们关在一起吗
releasing those romeros on him?
演习是一回事
Rehearsal's one thing.
但是要想制♥造♥把人吓坏的那种真正的恐惧
But when it comes to playing full-on, pant-soiling terror,
没什么比得上有只发怒的僵尸在屁♥股♥后面追你了
nothing beats having a hungry zombie on your ass.
梅杰通过了忠诚测试 你一定挺高兴的
You must be pleased Major passed your loyalty test.
他已经领悟了
Our boy has seen the light.
这人不是杀人恶魔
This isn't some monster.
我见过那种人
I've met monsters.
你刚才演得不错
You were really good in there.
我看你找到了正确的动机
I guess you figured out your motivation.
我的动机
My motivation?
这很简单
That was easy.
就是重新跟你并肩作战
Team back up with you.
我跟你说过 那就是我存在的意义
I told you, that's what I live for.
没因为我来了就走啊
Hey, don't leave on my account.
没关系的 黛尔
Oh, it's okay, Dale.
丽芙
Liv.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
那起混沌杀手案有了个有趣的线索
Interesting lead on the chaos killer case.
在西华德公园失踪的那个受害者
The vic who went missing in Seward park...
科林·安德鲁斯 养狗的那个人
Colin Andrews, guy with the dog?
记性不错
Good memory.
可能帮助不大 但是
It's probably nothing, but we just
我们刚刚知道他的狗带有GPS定位设备
learned his pooch had one of those GPS tracking devices.
明天要去查一下
Gonna run it down tomorrow.
可能你运气会不错呢
Maybe you'll get lucky.
可能吧
Maybe.
这是谁
Who's this?
肉食坊案件的嫌疑人
Suspect from the Meat Cute massacre.
怎么了
Why?
我刚见过他
I just met him.
两个失踪人手♥机♥里都有他的号♥码
Two of missing presumed dead have his phone number on them.
这就是我们要找的人
This is our guy.
我是僵尸
第二季 第十集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表