剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Good news, if I'm convicted of murder, I won't have to pay dues.
我给大家带晚饭了 如果你们喜欢三明治男孩的话
I brought dinner, Po' boys if anyone's interested.
太棒了 你哪儿都别去哟
Yes! Don't leave town, yeah.
三明治男孩 是你家旁边卡津人开的那家吗
Po' boys? Are those from that Cajun place near your house?
是的 你们两个超爱那家店吧
Yeah. You two love that place, right?
没错 我们应该找个时间一起去
We do! We should all go there some time.
其实那里大部分是外卖♥♥
It's really more of a takeout joint.
那家店叫什么 你没跟我们说过
What's it called? You never told us.
奶奶家
Grandma's.
是吗
Yeah.
看到你们还在这里工作我很高兴
I'm pleased to see the two of you still work here.
这说明你们没有因为
It means you haven't gotten yourselves suspended
做傻事被停职
for doing anything silly.
什么叫傻事
Define silly.
嘴里都冒火了
Mouth on fire!
不好意思 那个应该是给丽芙的
Oh, sorry. That one was for Liv.
我的这个挺无味的 你的怎么样
Mine's a little uninspiring. How's yours?
味道不是太重就是太轻 我想我就是没这个口福
I'm neither overwhelmed, or underwhelmed. I guess I'm whelmed.
这位奶奶肯定失去味觉了
Grandma must have lost her touch.
好吧 我希望你们能享受
All right. I hope the two of you have enjoyed yourselves
最后两个奶奶家三明治
and the last two Grandma's Po' Boys you'll ever consume.
不
No!
你为什么要保密
Why did you keep it a secret?
你知道沙夫特从来不给朋友做饭
You figured Shaft never cooked for his friends,
那你就不能吗
so neither could you?
你真可爱
It's adorable.
她都说了 我还用多说什么吗
And there it is. Need I say more?
我就知道能在这里找到你
Yeah, I figured I'd find you down here.
好吧 是谁拿的
So. Who took it?
-拿什么 -我桌子上的证物
- Took what? - The evidence from my desk.
我什么都没从你桌上拿走 加瓦诺
I didn't take anything from your desk, Cavanaugh.
我们也没有
Neither did we.
别这样
Oh, bummer.
我们还是开诚布公吧
I was hoping we could have an open
或许能和平解决这件事呢
and honest discussion and then maybe, hug it out.
你认为我们拿了你的什么证物
Exactly what sort of evidence do you believe we've stolen?
装得挺像啊
Nice try.
算了
Whatever.
反正是你们自己的事 享受你们的平民生活吧
It's your careers. Enjoy civilian life.
或者铁窗生活
Or jail.
我跟你们说什么来着
What did I tell you about making this worse for me?
我不知道他在说什么
I have no idea what he was talking about.
我们到目前为止做的所有事情都是按规矩办的
Everything we've done so far has been completely by the book.
好消息 我们中奖了
Jackpot! We've got a hit.
我需要一条瘦吉姆香肠 一件黑色卫衣和一个头灯
I'm gonna need a slim jim, a black hoodie and a head lamp.
-你到底在搞什... -你知道的越少越好
- What exactly... - The less you know, the better.
克莱夫
Clive.
乔治·马丁最近在忙什么
What's George R. R. Martin up to right now?
反正没在写书
Not writing.
就是这个
Bingo!
快 快 你能做到的
Come on. Come on. Who are you?
这里是沃特·普莱斯警长
Chief Walt Price speaking.
我是加瓦诺警探 我有个坏消息
It's detective Cavanaugh here. I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
我跟你说的那个证物 就是那个剪贴本
That evidence I told you about? The scrapbook?
它不见了 肯定是巴比诺拿的
It's gone missing. Babineaux must've gotten to it.
糟糕 加瓦诺 你怎么让这种事发生的
Damn it, Cavanaugh! How the hell did you let that happen?
它就在我桌上 肯定有人拿了...
It was in my desk, someone could've...
你让我很难办啊 加瓦诺
You're killing me, Cavanaugh.
如果那个剪贴本被公布了 我的婚姻就毁了
If that scrapbook gets out, it will end my marriage.
你找到它就给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you've found it.
你麻烦大了 小妞
You're in a world of trouble, young lady.
行尸走肉
放松点
Get comfortable.
警长说你会在这里一段时间呢
Chief of police says, uh, you're gonna be with us a while.
小鲜肉
Fresh meat!
我有些饮食上的需求
I have some dietary requirements.
能找个医生给我准备食物吗
Can a doctor bring me my meals?
没问题
Sure.
你还需要个按♥摩♥师吗
When would you like your masseuse to swing by?
守卫 我的按♥摩♥师呢
Yo, guard. Where's my masseuse?
我看单人囚室是没门了
I'm guessing a private cell is out of the question?
这会有安全问题
It's a safety thing.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我知道我会没事的
I know I'll be fine.
你跟负责我案子的警♥察♥说了吗
You talk to my PD about my case, yet?
我是有权利的 我因为吸毒被捕
I've got rights. Cops busted me for weed,
但我之前也因为这个被抓过
but I've been arrested for that before.
这是重复起诉
That's double jeopardy!
你不能因为同样的罪起诉我两次 这儿可是美国
You can't charge me for the same crime twice! This is America!
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
饿了
Hungry.
我只吃了一顿饭
I hadn't eaten since my first helping.
变成跟踪狂
Channeling a crazy stalker
对我的感情生活可没什么帮助
hasn't exactly been good for my love life.
他们不让我给你带任何...
They won't let me bring you any...
-"食物" -我明白
- ...Sustenance. - I know.
你要到周一早上才出得去
You're not getting out until Monday morning.
沃特·普莱斯队长下了命令
Chief W. P. is making sure of that.
他们已经跟我说得很清楚了
They've made it pretty clear to me.
梅杰和他的队友一起去艾伦斯堡
Major is down in Ellensburg
参加篮球联赛
at a basketball tournament with his team.
他还没回我电♥话♥
He hasn't returned my call yet.
-别告诉他我被关进来了 -丽芙
- Don't tell him I'm in here. - Liv.
梅杰帮不上忙 他明晚才得来
There's nothing Major can do. He'll be back tomorrow night.
瞒着他他会不高兴的
He won't be happy with us.
-拜托了 -好吧
- Please. - Okay.
实验室得到了有趣的新发现
Got some interesting news back from the lab.
原来罪案现场有两种不同的血型
Turns out there were two different blood types at the crime scene.
其中一种是雷吉娜的
One of them belonged to Regina.
他们准备取克莱夫的血来测试是否匹配
They're going to take blood from Clive to see if it's a match.
-不可能的 -对啊
- It won't be. - No.
但这也不一定能证明他是清白的
But it won't necessarily exonerate him.
我们还能再聊八分钟
We get eight more minutes.
你想聊些什么
What do you want to talk about?
全美最好听的唱片是哪张
What's the best American album of all time?
我觉得是沙滩男孩的《宠物之声》
I say, it's Pet Sounds, by the Beach Boys.
沙滩男孩 60年代的美国迷幻摇滚乐队
我们能不能只坐坐不说话
Can we just sit here?
医生要求的就是八分钟的静默
Eight minutes of silence is just what the doctor ordered.
大♥麻♥在这个国家是合法的
Weed's legal in this state.
就要让你们听到 我可是守法的好公民
In case you ain't heard, I'm a law-abiding citizen.
你们这是对穷♥人♥宣战
It's a war on the poor.
我敢打赌 如果我能请到真正的律师
I bet if I had a real lawyer, instead of one of those,
而不是那些"免费提供给我"的公辩律师
"One wie be appointed to you" public defenders,
美国刑事诉讼中的米兰达权利内容
你们对我的态度肯定就不一样
Ya'll all be singing a different tune.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
六盎司 就六盎司的大♥麻♥
Six ounces! Six ounces!
而且我的医生还开了处方
And my doctor prescribed it.
佛格森 佛格森
Ferguson! Ferguson!
宝贝 得赶紧把你救出来
Oh, baby. We need to get you out of there.
再给我12个小时 我能搞定的
12 more hours. I can make it.
我好担心你
I worry about you.
我很可能已经被解雇了 所以
Well, I'm likely unemployed now, so...
好消息是 我脑子里的跟踪狂因子已经消失了
Silver lining, my inner stalker has left the building.
今晚你可以请些女孩来陪你
You can invite some girls over tonight.
玩玩扭扭乐 看看我在不在意
Play some twister. See if I care.
扭扭乐 一种聚会常玩的多人游戏
我可得警告你 我请来家里的这些女孩
These girls I'm inviting over? I'm warning you,
基本上都是成♥人♥电♥影♥明星
they're basically adult film stars.
而且她们不是按合同规定出演的
And not even the under contract ones.
她们什么活儿都行
I'm talking the anything goes kind.
他们放你出来的时候 我会来接你
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表