剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
原来我和我们的顾客一样多愁善感
Turns out I'm a sentimental patsy just like all of our customers.
或者我可以试试这个
Or I can give this a try.
这是什么 药吗
What is that? Like, medicine?
可能治好我 也可能要我命
Could cure me, could kill me.
你没看到加布里埃尔的死相
You didn't see Gabriel die.
他来了一针查克拉巴蒂医生的
He sort of melted from the inside
特制药后 内脏差不多都融化了
after he gave himself one of Dr. Chakrabarti's injections.
万一我翘辫子了
So, in the event I kick the bucket.
都在这儿了
It's all in there.
银行账户 安全人物
Bank accounts, safe combos,
跟我们做大脑交易的所有客户信息
all our customer's info for the brain business.
你们要继续运营大脑的生意
You keep the brain business going.
这是对人类最大的贡献
It's in humanity's best interest.
向我保证
You promise me that.
好的 老大
Sure, boss.
-那... -你不得掺和优托品的生意
- What about the, uh... - You stay out of the Utopium business.
博斯先生太聪明 太暴♥力♥
Mr. Boss is too smart, he's too violent.
你们几个根本不是他的对手
You guys would be in way over your heads.
我没事 我很好
I'm okay. I'm all right.
还有别的事吗 老大
Anything else, boss?
只有...
Just, um...
我最诚挚的谢意
My sincere and grateful thanks
感激你们这几年来对我忠心耿耿
for your years of faithful service.
对我来说意义重大
It's meant so much to me.
-每小时十公里 -看看她跑的样子
- Ten miles per hour. - Look at her go, why don't you? Ah!
这只是一罐超强麦克斯
And this is with just one can
对她最终能力加强的释放而已
of the Super Max final release version in her, yeah?
超强麦克斯增强了释放肾上腺素效应
Super Max magnifies the effect of adrenaline exponentially.
只要你体内有超强麦克斯
As long as it's in your system,
如果你所爱的人被困在车下
you have all the strength at your disposal
你将有力气一个人将她救出来
that you might have if your loved one were trapped under a car.
这些僵尸让我们学会了如何释放潜能
These zombies have taught us how to unlock our potential.
应该不用我说你也知道 这很危险
And I shouldn't need to tell you it's dangerous.
以防万一 我们考虑过会面临诉讼
Accounting-wise, we've factored in lawsuits.
应该会出现和麦克斯雷杰
There'll be violent episodes similar
一样多的暴♥力♥事件
to the frequency we experienced with Max Rager.
只不过这一次 出现的会是
Only now, these manic episodes
非常强壮 非常迅速
will be committed by super-strong,
不知疲累的超强麦克斯饮用者
super-fast, tireless Super Max drinkers.
好消息
Yeah, I got news for you.
每个人都会喝超强麦克斯
Everybody's going to be drinking Super Max.
关键在于
The take-away is,
唯一能解决一个
the only thing that can take
喝超强麦克斯雷杰的丑八怪
down a bad guy having a Super Max freak out
是喝超强麦克斯的好人
is a good guy chugging a Super Max.
伯恩斯
Bones.
让我来试试这家伙 行吗
Let me get a gander at this thing, will you?
没事 没事 我能行
It's okay. It's okay. I got it.
如果我稍微电她一下会怎么样
So, uh, what would happen if I were to give her a little zap?
我发誓 绝对不会放你到处作乱的
I swear, we can't take you anywhere.
每小时12英里了
Whoa, 12 miles per hour.
13!
爸爸 别关门
Dad, hold the door!
让我进去
Let me in.
爸爸
Dad!
让我进去 爸爸
Let me in! Dad!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
您要的 女士
Here you go, ma'am.
妈妈
Hey, Ma.
妈妈 我得挂了 我爱你
Ma, I really gotta go. All right? I love you.
对抗肌营养不良症
好的 妈妈
Yeah, Ma.
好的 妈妈
Yeah, Ma.
妈妈 我得挂了
Ma, I gotta go.
海盗餐厅
我是僵尸
第二季 第十五集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表