剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
或许这是老天的指示
Or maybe this is a sign.
丽芙
Liv?
丽塔是谁
Who's Rita?
你翻我手♥机♥了吗
You went through my phone?
"昨天太爽了"
"Yesterday was so hot."
"希望电梯里没监控"
"Hope there were no security cameras in that elevator."
-我不信你居然 -还有一条写得好
- I can't believe that you... - Here's another good one.
"一晚上三次 运动量够铁人三项了"
"Three rounds in one night. That's my kind of triathlon."
把手♥机♥还给我
Give me back my phone.
"你在吗" 这是你来我家
"You up?" She sent that one the night
求我帮你那晚她发的
that you showed up at my place begging for help.
我真高兴当你的性♥爱♥电♥话♥告吹时
I'm so glad I could be there
我在那等着你
for you when your booty call fell through.
还是说你做完之后去的我家
Or did you come to my place after?
-不是那样的 -要不给丽塔打个电♥话♥
- That's not what happened. - Oh, or should we give rita a call?
外放 也许能听听她的说法
Put her on speaker, maybe get some confirmation.
-别这样 -回答我 谁是丽塔
- Don't, don't do that. - Answer the question! Who's Rita?
她不重要
She was meaningless.
好吧 她在我人生低谷的时候送上门
All right, she, she threw herself at me during a real low point
我们复合之后我跟她立刻结束了
and it ended the moment that we got back together.
等等 你不该这样对我
Wait, I don't deserve this.
是我吃的脑子在影响我
It's this brain I'm on.
显然脑子原主是个精神错乱的跟踪狂
Apparently the woman was an unhinged stalker.
我吃的时候并不知道
I didn't know when I ate it.
翻我手♥机♥是不对的
Going through my phone was not okay.
我不会再犯了
It won't happen again.
我可以意志战胜它
I can fight this.
我已经上班迟到了
I'm already late for work.
你在衣柜里装了保险箱
You have a safe in your closet?
-你回来了 -我不喜欢事情没讲清楚
- You're back. - I didn't like how we left things,
所以我回来给你道歉
so I came back to apologize.
你什么时候装的保险箱
When did you get the safe?
去年一个巨大的僵尸闯进我家之后装的
I got it when a giant zombie broke into my place last year.
请把它打开
Open it, please.
-不 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
因为你刚保证你会用意志战胜这个脑子
Because you just promised you'd fight the brain.
证明你是认真的
Prove you meant it.
我是认真的 我错了
I meant it. I'm sorry.
他的鼻孔外张得厉害
His nostrils are flaring.
如果有火从他鼻孔里喷出来记得告诉我
Tell me if a fire actually comes out of them.
你会读唇语吗
Can you read lips?
我不需要去读
I don't have to.
当一个警♥察♥被看作犯罪嫌疑人
When a cop makes the front page of the newspaper
登上报纸头条时
as a murder suspect,
意味着这个警♥察♥被停职了
that cop's getting suspended.
不用担心你漂亮的小脑袋
Don't worry your pretty little head.
凶杀案警探因涉嫌谋杀婚礼策划师而被审问
拉维和我能搞定
Ravi and I? We've got this.
-我们吗 -你们搞定什么
- We do? - You got what?
这个案子 就是你啊 你找对人啦
This. You! You're in good hands.
这儿一个影像 那儿一个影像
Vision here. Vision there.
加上一点警♥察♥老套的活儿
Some good old-fashioned police work.
妈咪妈咪哄 你就被消除嫌疑啦
Bibbity bobbity boo. You're cleared of all charges.
不 不是这么办案子的
No. Not happening.
如果你碰巧能看到什么
If you happen to have a vision
对于破案有用的景象 你去和加瓦诺说
that solves the case, take it to Cavanaugh.
如果他们发现你自己出去乱查
If they find you're out there on your own poking around,
我们都会倒霉的
We'll all go down.
和罗柏·史塔克一样的下场
Like Robb Stark.
我们要帮你查
We're gonna help.
你让我们暗地里查也好
You want us flying blind,
公开查也好 就这一次
or maybe you wanna open up, this once?
给我们一些基本的线索
Just give us some basic details.
你和雷吉娜怎么认识的
How'd you and Regina meet?
几个月前有个婚礼 她是婚礼策划者
At a wedding a few months ago. She was the wedding planner.
我们很聊的来 就约出去了几次
We hit it off. Went out a few times.
然后她爱上你了 但是你这个大人物
She fell for you, but you, big man,
却不想被这样的女人纠缠
couldn't be tied down.
她心碎了
You broke her heart.
为什么 过于亲密了吗
Why? The intimacy?
-不是 -我指的不是滚床单那种亲密
- No. - I'm not talking about what went on between the sheets.
我指的是情感上的亲密
I'm talking about emotional intimacy.
两个人交往 坠入
Two people connecting. Falling in...
她是个徽章控
She was a badge bunny.
-一个什么 -一个徽章控
- A what? - A badge bunny.
就是喜欢睡警♥察♥的女人
A woman who sleeps with cops.
只要是和徽章相关的都会吸引他们
Something about the badge turns them on.
我就有一个徽章
I have a badge.
她只喜欢和我聊工作
All she wanted to talk about was my job.
她想了解我那些案子的细节
She wanted details on the cases.
我们亲热的时候她都让我带着手♥枪♥皮套
She wanted me wearing my holster when we were, uh, intimate.
她还喜欢抓着我的枪
She wanted to hold my gun.
这个一般是她在我们完事的时候做的
That's when I ended things.
然后事情就越来越不对劲
And that's when things got really crazy.
例如半夜来电♥话♥ 邮件或者短♥信♥
uh, phone calls in the middle of the night, emails, texts.
她只是想要个了结
She wanted closure.
为什么男人都不能理解呢
Why is that so hard for men to understand?
她怎么拿到你的枪的
How'd she get your gun?
她被杀前那天的晚上从我家偷的
Stolen from my place the night before her murder.
她想要得到那些你用来触碰她身体的东西
She wanted to have something you touched against her skin.
你是哪边的
Whose side are you on?
巴比诺
Babineaux.
看看缴收你的警徽是不是一件让我很爽的事
Let's see if taking your badge away cheers me up.
过来一下
Come on.
雷吉娜死前还在起诉一个她的客户
Regina was suing a client.
她把那人形容的挺恶心的
She made it sound like it was pretty ugly.
我先说到这了
I'd start there.
如果卡瓦诺听到有西雅图警局的其他人
If Cavanaugh hears anyone else from the Seattle PD
私自盘问证人 咱们几个都会被解雇
is questioning witnesses, we'll all be collecting unemployment together.
格瓦拉必胜 格瓦拉必胜
Che dothras, Che drivos.
-什么意思 -他知道了
- What does that mean? - He knows.
因缘洗裁店 就是这家了
Karma Cleaners & Alterations. This is the place.
雷吉娜筹办的就是这家店主的婚礼
Regina planned the owner's wedding,
然后因为他们不交钱而起诉他们
and then sued for unpaid fees.
但是别忘了 我们什么都不知道
But remember, we don't know that.
好的 我们接下来怎么做
All right, what's the plan?
我们要假装路过 你准备好了吗
We'll wing it. You ready to do this?
-是的 然后 -然后什么
- Yes, and... - And what?
是的 然后 即兴表演的第一要素
"Yes, and..." It's the first rule of improve,
就是为了让情节继续发展的
it's what keeps the scene moving forward.
尽量少说话 你能拉着我的手吗
Try not to talk. You willing to hold my hand?
好的 然后
Yes. And...
你好 有什么可以帮你们的
Hey there. How can I help you?
我是朱莉·沃克 这傻大个是我的未婚夫
I'm Julie Walker and this tall drink of water is my fiance.
我叫沙瓦玛·帕拉钱特巴卡
Shawarma Parachanchetabarka.
我们刚开始我们的婚礼的策划
We've just started wedding planning.
我们想雇雷吉娜·萨姆纳给我们策划
We're thinking of hiring Regina Sumner,
她的助手已经给我们列了个参考名单
her assistant gave us a list of references.
乌马和马修·沃斯
Uma and Matthew Voss,
这家店的老板 也在名单上
owners of Karma cleaners, were on it.
我就是乌马
Well, I'm Uma.
他们把我们列到了参考清单上
They listed me as a reference?
那女人真是让我"惊喜连连"啊
I guess nothing should surprise me about that woman.
无所谓了 你们很走运 她死了
Anyway, you're in luck. She was murdered.
-不会吧 -太糟糕了
- No! - That's terrible.
我和老公把一生积蓄都用在了那个婚礼上
My husband and I spent our life savings on that wedding,
雷吉娜太没用了
And Regina was totally incompetent,
所以我们在婚礼前辞掉了她
we fired her before the actual event.
但是最终她还是在我婚礼中途出现了
But she still showed up in the middle of the reception,
喝得酩酊大醉
drunk off her ass,
从我丈夫身边走过 还吐了我一裙子
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表