剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I'll be here when they let you out.
我等不了了
I can't wait.
奥利维亚·摩尔
Olivia Moore?
你被释放了
You've been released.
她终于出来了
There she is!
对 这杯冰沙是给你的
Yeah, that smoothie is for you.
他们比预计早了几小时放你出来
They let you out a few hours earlier than expected.
梅杰在镇的另一边 我就说我来接你
Major's all the way across town, so I offered to pick you up.
而且我知道你一定会很饥渴
Plus, I knew you'd be, uh, peckish.
感觉好太多了 谢谢你
So much better. Thank you.
对了 我在喝谁的...
Oh, who am I...
我们只有雷吉娜剩下的血样
Oh, all we had on hand was leftover Regina.
我觉得这总好过你僵尸本性大爆发
I figured it was better than starting the apocalypse.
可能对于你我来说是的
To you and me, maybe.
但不知道梅杰是不是也这样觉得
Not sure Major will feel the same.
我从普莱斯车后座上找到的这本剪贴薄上
I tore this out of the scrapbook
撕了这一张下来
I found in the back of Price's car.
时间很紧急所以我直接撕了最后一页
I only had a few seconds so I just went for the back page.
你看 这是普莱斯的原始拍摄相片
See? It's Price in the original shot.
等一下
Hold on.
雷吉娜的戒指 这是不是
Regina's ring. Is that...
怎么了
What?
非常独特 令人难忘
Unique? Memorable?
独一无二的
One of a kind.
赶紧把这个案子给破了
Let's go solve this case.
加油 老大 再推两个
Come on, bossman. Two more.
是啊我们知道 大力士 你是很拼
Yeah we get it, we get it, big boy. You're working hard.
我不想这么跟你说的
Hate to break it to you,
虽然你是这个公♥司♥的老板 但是
you being the owner of the company and all, but,
能量饮料里面那么多糖分和咖♥啡♥因♥
all that sugar and caffeine in energy drinks
只会弄垮你的身体
just makes you crash.
超强麦克斯可不是能量饮料 朋友
Super Max is no energy drink, my friend.
它是液态的革命
It's a revolution in liquid form.
是的
Right.
换上最大的重量吧
Max it out.
为什么 光是一半你都累坏了
Why? You were burnt out on a half stack.
超强麦克斯的力量充满我的血管 老友
I got Super Max coursing through my veins, my friend.
我就是强力炸♥药♥ 火力随时引爆
I'm TNT. I'm dynomite.
好吧
All right.
作为你的教练 我可不建议你
As your trainer, I can't recommend that...
打开我的包看看
Look in my bag.
那些是给你的
Those are for you.
熬夜加班的时候可以助你提神醒脑
In case you need a leg up during your night job.
我试试看
I'll give it a try.
如果我们共处的时候你不拿走点什么
If you take nothing else away from our time together,
那我把这个送你
let it be this...
你再大声吵 你再试试
Grunt again! Grunt again!
再吵啊 你个大蠢货
Grunt again, you big baby!
因缘警♥察♥
你好 店主在吗
Hi. Is the owner around?
我也是店主 能帮你们些什么
I'm the co-owner. Something I can help you with?
我们在找乌马·沃斯
Uh, we're looking for Uma Voss.
对 那是我姐姐 她就在后边
Oh yeah, that's my sister. She's in the back.
我是卡尔
I'm Karl.
-因缘[卡马]洗衣店是卡尔加乌马 -你懂了
- Karma Cleaners. Karl, Uma. - You get it?
你们好 要问有关婚礼的事情吗
Hey there, more wedding questions?
骇人之处总是在细节部分
The devil's in the details.
你的脖子怎么了
What happened to your neck?
我 遇到了点意外
I, uh, got in an accident.
什么样的意外
What kind of accident?
谁会想要知道这些细枝末节
Who wants to know?
我是高级法医 拉维·查克拉巴蒂
Senior medical examiner, Ravi Chakrabarti.
我们在调查雷吉娜·萨姆纳的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of Regina Sumner.
我们手上有几张遇害的婚礼策划师
Any idea why we have several photographs
戴着你的订婚戒指的照片
of your murdered wedding planner
你知道是为什么吗
wearing your engagement ring?
看来凶手在袭击过程中受了伤
It seems the killer was wounded during the attack.
我们想采集二位的血样
We'd love to get some blood samples from the two of you.
只是为了把你们从嫌疑人名单上排除出去
You know, just to cross you off the list of suspects.
看来你的弟弟有别的地方要去
Your brother seems to have some place he needs to be.
快点 快发动
Come on. Come on.
我就不明白了
Here's what I don't understand.
你们婚礼前一周
You found out about
你就发现自己到底丈夫有外遇了
your husband's affair a week before the wedding.
这就是你解雇她的原因
And that's why you fired her.
但是你最后还是和你丈夫结婚了
But you married him anyway.
到底发生了什么
So what happened?
你收到了剪贴本
You get the scrapbook in the mail.
上面全都是雷吉娜和你丈夫寻欢作乐的照片
All these photos of Regina cavorting with your husband,
然后你决定让这个婊♥子♥拿命偿还这笔风流债
and you decide, that bitch has got to die?
为什么不杀掉你的丈夫
Why not kill your husband?
他才是那个在你家人和朋友面前
He's the one who promised
承诺自己永不变心的人
in front of friends and family to be faithful.
他没有变心 那本剪贴本是虚构的
He was faithful. That scrapbook was fiction.
我们知道他有外遇了
We know they had an affair.
他们睡过几次
They slept together a couple times.
不过那是在婚礼之前 马修承认了
But it was before the wedding. Matthew confessed to it.
从那之后 他洗心革面 对我忠贞不二
He's been faithful ever since.
那你为什么还要杀了她
So why'd you kill her?
原因很简单
The why is easy.
雷吉娜跟她丈夫发♥生♥关♥系♥
Regina slept with her husband,
偷了她祖母的结婚戒指
stole her grandmother's wedding ring,
提起诉讼控告她
filed a lawsuit against her,
然后把剪贴本寄给你 使事情雪上加霜
then sent her a scrapbook rubbing her nose in it.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
说得好
Fair enough.
为什么你让你的弟弟杀了她
Why did you have your brother kill her?
犯罪现场留下的是他的血
It's his blood at the crime scene.
不过他什么都没说
He's not talking, though.
真是个忠诚的兄弟
That's a loyal brother.
你想让他在监狱度过余生吗
You gonna let him spend the rest of his life in prison?
一开始我不知道是雷吉娜偷了订婚戒指
I didn't know Regina was the one who stole my engagement ring.
她寄了那本剪贴本之后 我才发现
I only found out after she sent me that scrapbook.
我从没想过要杀掉她
The plan was never to kill her.
我只是想吓唬她
I just wanted to scare her,
我只想让她不要再骚扰我
get her to stop harassing me
然后把我的戒指拿回来
and get my ring back.
卡尔打算打她一顿 然后吓唬吓唬她
Karl was going to slap her around, put the fear of god in her.
但接着 她抽出一把刀
But then, she pulls out a knife.
不管你是谁 你惹错人了
Whoever you are, you messed with the wrong woman.
她差点把我弟弟杀掉
She was going to kill my brother.
但是你回到她的尸体旁
But you returned to her body
时间足以把你自己的戒指带走
long enough to pull your ring off Regina's dead body.
你确定想要收回她的警徽
You sure you want her badge?
对于一个助理法医来说
That's a lot of police work
她做了很多警方的工作
for an assistant M.E.
结果好就是一切都好 对吧
All's well that ends well, right?
认罪
Confession.
没有警方介入
No police involvement.
不需要让别人知道第三本剪贴本了
No one needs to know about that third scrapbook.
你知道俗话怎么说的
Yeah, well, you know what they say,
快乐的妻子 幸福的生活
happy wife, happy life.
把事情的经过写下来吧
Get it all down.
你兄弟的刑期可能就取决于你怎么写了
The length of your brother's sentence probably depends on it.
跟你一起进来的男人
That guy you came in with,
他真的是你的未婚夫吗
is he really your fiance?
聪明
Smart.
所有的男人都会出轨
Every man cheats.
他们控制不了自己
They can't help themselves.
当你看过孩子们拿着奖杯的照片再说吧
Wait till you see the pictures of the kids with their trophies.
你在做什么 丽芙
What're you doing, Liv?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表