剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
What do you feel like?
丽芙 我不想再这样下去了
Liv, I don't want to do this anymore.
哪样
Do what?
假装我可以当你的朋友
Pretend I'm okay just being your friend.
我想要更多 我想让我们重新在一起
I want more. I want us to be together again.
梅杰 什么都没变
Major, nothing has changed.
-我还是... -我知道所有的风险
- I still... - I know all the risks,
以及我俩之间不合适的理由
and all the reasons it can't work.
但我不在乎
But I don't care.
有你在我才会更加完整
I'm a better man with you in my life.
我们能再试一试吗
Can we give it another shot?
这是丽芙的电♥话♥ 请留言
Hey, you've reached Liv's phone. Leave a message.
丽芙
Hey, Liv.
我想还是告诉你
Thought you'd want to know we
我们发现罗杰·思朗克试图登上私人飞机逃跑
found Roger Thrunk trying to board a private jet.
他现在已经被逮捕了
He's in custody now.
非常好
Good work.
铃木太太 我欠你一个道歉
Mrs. Suzuki. I owe you an apology.
-我不该... -我不需要道歉
- I shouldn't have... - I don't need an apology.
我想了一下那天你在电♥话♥上说的话...
I thought about what you said on the phone the other day, and...
他可能是想自杀
He could've been suicidal.
你打电♥话♥来后 我四处找了找
Anyway, after you called, I started poking around.
他有一个放啤酒的冰箱 我在冷藏柜里
He had a beer fridge, and I found this
发现了这个
in the freezer.
我不知道该怎么处理
I don't know what to make of it.
也许你能查清楚
Maybe you will.
我是僵尸
第二季 第五集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表