剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
你对那份名单下了不少功夫
You're really plowing through your list.
媒体叫你混沌杀手
The media's calling you the Chaos Killer.
这上面说你曾经跟着史戴西·博斯
It says here you were slinging for Stacey Boss.
他是我扳倒博斯先生的头号♥目击证人
He's my star witness against Mr. Boss.
他基本上跟整个案子有关
He's pretty much the whole case.
他很危险 离他远点
He's dangerous, stay away from him!
他差点害死梅杰 他把我变成了僵尸
He tried to kill Major. He turned me into a zombie.
我和他睡了
I slept with him.
你现在睡的这个人
You know, you sleep with someone,
也许你认为你了解他
You think you know.
但说不定他还有很多面
But they could be anybody.
头脑智囊团
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
没事 帮朋友个忙而已
Yeah. Just helping a friend.
抱歉拖了这么久
Sorry I took so long.
别在意
Don't be sorry.
你爬回床上的画面很养眼
Watching you crawl back into bed is not a bad thing.
你还没告诉我这道疤是怎么来的
You never told me how you got this.
这个故事改天再讲
That's a story for another day.
抱歉 我忘记看时间了
Sorry. I lost track of time.
这就把你的床让出来
Let me get off your bed.
再过几天我的新家就准备好了
Just a few more days until my new place is ready,
到时我就不会再打扰你们了
and then I'll be out of your way.
别说傻话 我们喜欢你住在这
Don't be silly, we love having you here.
尽管你总是喜欢
Although, you do have a habit
把我麦片里的棉花糖都挑走
of picking the marshmallows out of my cereal,
害我那些脆脆零食里剩的棉花糖
leaving me with a less-than-ideal ratio
少得难以接受
of marshmallow to crunchy bits,
但是我就不和你计较了
But, you know, I'll let that slide...
不 佩顿
Oh, no, Peyton.
你怎么了
What is it?
我工作时搞砸了
I screwed up at work.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Can I do anything?
如果你想让我把麦片盒里
I mean, because if you want me to pick
所有的棉花糖小熊都挑出来给你
every last marshmallow bear out of that box for you...
我这就去做
I'll do it.
我觉得我需要些更烈的
I think I need something stronger.
我在读大学时有这么个教授
When I was in college, I had this professor,
他发周五测试♥卷♥时会对我说
and when he'd hand out the Friday quiz,
"对你来说是小菜一碟 甜心"
he'd say, "Duck soup for you, schweetheart."
我觉得他认为我不必像别人学得那么吃力
I think he thought it was easier for me than everyone else.
但我用了差不多双倍的功
But I was probably working twice as hard.
在你住进来前 我以为你是个女机器人
Yeah, before you moved in, I just assumed you were a femmebot
每天晚上插♥进♥充电站充电就好
that plugged into a charging station at night.
我拼了命努力才能看起来游刃有余
Ah, I bust ass to make it look like that.
如今看来 我有多成功就有多失败
It turns out, I fail just as epically as I succeed.
我不知道你工作上遇到了什么麻烦
I don't know what happened at work,
但我发誓
but I promise,
你不必在意别人的看法 除了自己的
the only opinion you need to worry about is your own.
我现在把自己看得很低
That's a pretty low opinion right now.
你不该看低自己 你强得惊人
Well, it shouldn't be. You are formidable.
你既聪明又自律
I mean, you're clever and disciplined.
才没有
Hardly.
除了这些优点以外
Those are just the top tier qualities.
你显然还是天生的千杯不醉
All right? You're also clearly blessed with a hollow leg.
话说到这
On that note...
别别 别走
No, no. Don't go.
我必须闪人
I must.
我知道结局会是什么样
I know how this turns out.
就像《夺宝奇兵1》里面的拼酒桥段
It's like the shots contest in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
你是凯伦·阿兰 我则是那个
You're Karen Allen and I'm the fat Nepalese guy
喝到桌子底下的胖尼泊尔人
that ends up under the table.
别怂了 你应付得来
Come on. You can handle it.
我跟你讲过我办的第一个案子吗
I ever tell you about my first case?
你能不能走快点
Any chance you can put a little pep in your step?
大自然这猛烈的音景震得我耳朵都要流血了
The violent soundscape of nature is making my ears bleed.
啾啾的鸟鸣 瑟瑟的落叶 产卵的小虫
Birds chirping, leaves rustling, gnats laying eggs.
永远别和亚洲争领土
Never start a land war in Asia.
永远别和佩顿·查尔斯拼酒量
Don't go toe-to-toe with Peyton Charles when drinking is involved.
-我们走这么快干吗 -因为我饿透了
- Why are we sprinting? - Because I'm hungry.
我最近什么都没吃
I haven't eaten anything lately.
我怕吃多了饥渴图书管♥理♥员♥的脑子
I was afraid that horny-librarian-brain
会害我做出错误的人生选择
would lead to poor life choices.
-那你做了吗 -做什么
- And did it? - Did it what?
错误的人生选择
Lead to any poor life choices?
丽芙 这次真的需要你帮忙
Liv, we're really going to need your help with this one.
是一起很恶劣的三重凶杀案
Nasty triple homicide.
三重呢
Triple, you say?
巴比诺警探 有什么消息放出吗
Detective Babineaux! Any comment?
拜托 警探 给点料嘛
Come on, detective. Give me something.
这案子对媒体来说就像野外郊游
Press is going to have a field day with this case.
三具身份不明的男尸
Three unidentified males.
很可能是在船上被害 被冲上岸的
Most likely killed on a boat, then washed up here.
他们的头都哪去了
Um, where are their heads?
我还指望你能告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
毫无头绪
查明死因可能需要一些时间
Cause of death might take a while.
死因看起来很明显
Cause of death appears obvious.
三名受害者均是死后才被斩首
The three victims were decapitated post-mortem.
尸体上发现的驾照都是伪造的
The driver's licenses we found on the bodies were fake.
我们大概可以推定照片都是本人
We can probably assume the photos are real,
但名字都是假的
but the names are not.
我希望你能施展魔力 丽芙
Hoping you can work your magic, Liv,
帮忙确认这些人的身份
help ID these guys.
看起来完全"不费脑子"呢 丽芙
Looks like a no-brainer to me, Liv.
我一看到影像就告诉你
I'll let you know when I get something.
越快越好
All right, the sooner the better.
你打算怎么应对
Uh, what are you planning
这个小小的影像窘境
to do about your little vision predicament?
不知道 我饿的时候不能思考
I don't know. I can't think when I'm hungry.
所有东西看起来都像卡♥通♥片里的三明治
Everything looks like a cartoon sandwich.
奥利维亚·摩尔
Olivia Moore!
让我们来看看一号♥抽屉里都有什么好东西
Let's see what's inside drawer number one.
冷藏柜
就是今天 麦迪逊·布伦内克带回家
Today we're sending you home with Madison Brenneck,
芳龄25岁
25 years old.
不幸与西雅图的跨市长途巴士亲密接触
The victim of an ill-fated rendezvous with a Seattle cross-town.
巴士司机说她只顾着看手♥机♥眼都没抬一下
Bus driver said she never even looked up from her phone.
她停放在咱们停尸间
She's only in our morgue because
仅仅是因为死于市有地界
she was killed on city property.
所以麦迪逊配有平凡而美好的
So, Madison comes complete with wonderfully unremarkable,
非凶杀的影像
non-murdery visions.
只有美味 没有谋杀
All the great taste, none of the foul play.
你刚刚用自己账号♥发到照片分享网的
Did you just post a picture of what I assume is Madison Brenneck
该不会是卷在寿司里的麦迪逊·布伦内克吧
wrapped in sushi rice on your Instagram account?
标签还是"健脑食品"
Hashtag "Brain food"?
当然得分享 那条鱼超完美
'Course I 'grammed it, that fish was on fleek.
我的天 我为什么要发到网上
Oh, my God! Why did I post that?
其他把食物照片发到网上的人又是为什么
Why does anyone post pictures of food?
我觉得还好
I think it's okay.
看起来像生金枪鱼
It just looks like raw tuna.
听我说 我调查了一下
Look, so, I did some digging.
原来我们的麦迪逊
Turns out our Madison
是千禧一代社交网络行家
was quite the millennial social media maven.
照片分享 脸书 汤不热
Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr.
她在大众点评网上写过600多条评论
She had over 600 Yelp reviews.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表