剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
and wants to talk about Meat Cute.
所以你必须留在这里
So you need to stay down here.
反正我觉得你爬不上那些台阶
Not that I think you could climb these stairs.
你听上去就这个样
That's what you sound like.
那个好医生打电♥话♥给我了
Yes, I received the good doctor's call.
好的 我会待在楼下
Yes, I'll stay downstairs.
你有没有因为变成僵尸而高兴过
Are you ever happy you're a zombie?
你应该知道这个问题很蠢
You should know that's a stupid question.
真的吗
Is it?
变成僵尸之前 我只是在浪费生命
Before I became a zombie, I was wasting my life.
人类布莱恩只是个无名小卒
Human Blaine was a nobody.
一个半吊子 他就是...一个玩笑
An underachiever. He was a, he was a joke.
但是僵尸布莱恩...
Zombie Blaine, though...
僵尸布莱恩是大人物
Zombie Blaine was the man.
他是杀人凶手
He was a murderer.
但他非常厉害
But he was exceptional.
有点想念那家伙了 你呢
Kinda miss that guy. And you?
如果我没有抓伤你
Would you have ever become, uh, Liv Moore,
你会不会变成这个伸张正义的丽芙·摩尔
dispenser of justice, if I hadn't scratched you?
你还是有点爱这种感觉的吧
There's a part of you that loves it.
你现在很重要
You're important now.
承认吧 我给了你一份大礼
Admit it. I gave you a gift.
那些影像呢 你也想念吗
What about the visions? Miss those?
看到人们生命中最糟糕的时刻
Seeing the worst moments of people's lives,
永远不知道你什么时候才能体会到
never knowing when you're going to experience the terror
甚至是感觉到将死的恐惧
of feeling like you're about to die?
享受你的大醉吧
Enjoy your hangover.
你是想说
Are you suggesting
我为了保险金杀了我的丈夫吗
that I killed my husband for an insurance payout?
这是警探学校教给我们的第一个问题
It's the first question they teach us in detective school.
很抱歉如此唐突
I'm sorry if it sounds indelicate.
根本没有保险
There was no insurance.
哈里的钱都被他赌光了
All Harry's money went to his addiction.
据你所知
As far as you know,
有没有人叫你的丈夫谢尔登先生
did anyone ever refer to your husband as Mr. Sheldon?
警探学校应该没教过你这个问题吧
They couldn't have taught that question in detective school.
他有很多个称呼
He's was called many things.
但不包括谢尔登先生
Mr. Sheldon wasn't one of them.
见鬼了
I'll be damned.
卡尔文·欧文斯
Calvin Owens.
他和哈里是大学同学
He and Harry were college buddies.
我看到他在新秀赛季
I saw him put up a 30-20
给尼克斯队打了个30比20
on the Knicks in the Garden his rookie season.
-问完了吗 -问完了
- Are we done here? - Yeah.
节哀顺变 科尔太太
I'm sorry for your loss, Mrs. Cole.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们也许该去找卡尔文谈谈
We should probably go talk to Calvin.
你这样子就像我十岁时去看超级男孩表演似的
You look like me going to see NSYNC when I was 10.
这家伙很厉害吗
Is this guy a big deal?
不到一星期前你还在分♥析♥三角进攻法
Not one week ago you were dissecting the triangle offense
现在你连一个当年
and now you know nothing about
最厉害的篮球选手都不知道了吗
one of the greatest players of his generation?
我知道他很帅
I know he's good looking.
我们也许还真该跟他谈谈
We probably should go talk to him.
欧文斯先生
Mr. Owens,
克莱夫·巴比诺 西雅图警局的
Clive Babineaux, Seattle PD.
我能问你几个有关哈里·科尔的问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you some questions about Harry Cole?
我可能并不是很清楚 但是没关系
Doubt I know anything relevant, but sure.
哈里的遗孀说你和哈里是大学同学
Harry's widow said you and Harry were college buddies.
是的 我们大一认识的
Yeah. We met our freshman year.
所以你第十六轮
So he was probably there
碾压杜克大学的时候他可能也在场
when you crushed Duke in the round of sixteen?
天 太厉害了
God, that was sweet.
也许吧 大多数比赛他都去了
Probably. He went to most games.
你觉得可能会有人想伤害哈里吗
Can you think of anyone who might want to hurt Harry?
除了新闻里播过的那个人以外吗
Aside from what's already in the news?
-没什么人 -好吧
- Not really. - All right.
如果就这样...
Well, if that's all...
是的 就...就这样
Oh, yeah, um, that's... That's it.
你想聊聊篮球吗
Do you want to talk about basketball?
我很想跟你聊聊尤因
I just have to ask about Ewing.
你在他的全盛时期碾压了他
I mean, you played him in his prime.
他是名很棒的选手
He was a great player.
如果他的膝盖没伤...
If his knees would've held out...
那尼克斯肯定会赢个盆满钵满
We're talking multiple Knicks titles.
我经常这么说
See, that's what I'm always saying.
另一方面来看
On another front,
大学生锦标赛中你能想到谁
who you got for the college championship?
有没有什么特别有意思的家伙
If someone were thinking about making it interesting?
不可能不带上亚利桑那
You'd be crazy if you didn't take Arizona.
如果不介意的话 我外面还有车等着呢
If you don't mind, I have a car waiting.
当然了 但你走之前
Oh, of course. But before you go,
我能看看你的戒指吗 近点看
can I see the ring? I mean, up close.
好的 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
回家吧 哈里
Go home, Harry.
你想在双手上沾上我的献血吗
Do you want my blood on your hands?
能给你的我都给了
I've given you all I can.
你不知道那些疯子会对我做些什么 卡尔文
You don't know what these psychos will do to me! Calvin.
卡尔文
Calvin.
我要现在告诉你我看到的影像还是等你缓一缓
Should I tell you the vision I just had or do you need a minute?
我没事
I'm good.
哈里在问卡尔文借钱
Harry was asking Calvin for money.
他怕有人会杀了他
He was terrified someone was going to kill him.
感觉好像指向了理发师
Seems to point to the Barber.
卡尔文怎么回答的
What was Calvin's answer?
他说他给的够多了
He said he'd given enough.
太棒了
Yes!
真棒
Nice.
相信我 如果哈里知道了 也会赞同我
Trust me, if Harry knew what it was about, he'd approve.
先生们
Gentlemen.
这不是菲力芝士排吗
Well, if it isn't Filly Cheesesteak.
把这位女士的钱给她
Get the lady her prize.
你有兴趣继续把这点钱变多吗
You interested in turning that little into a lot?
今天在安东尼奥黄金州有一场特殊比赛
Got a special on San Antonio-Golden State.
你还没到150元呢 圣安东尼主场作战
You're not getting better than 150, San Antonio's at home.
150压圣安东尼主场作战 算我一个
150 on San Antonio at home? I'm in.
警官 既然你来了 案子有什么进展吗
Hey, Officer, since you're here, you got any scoop on the case?
我无权透露
None that I can give out.
首先 我觉得我们这样交换信息
First thing, I think we cross off any underworld figures
会暴露出犯罪的喜剧本质
given the theatrical nature of the crime.
吉米·霍法失踪案 专业的就这么说
Jimmy Hoffa. That's the way a pro does it.
假设
Hypothetically.
不不不 是火车上的陌生人
No, no, no. Strangers on a Train.
那就是完美犯罪
There's your perfect crime.
不不不 完美的凶案
No, no, no. Perfect murder?
是让你想除掉的人自杀
You get the guy you want to get rid of to kill himself.
直接去请他这么做吗
You just ask real nice?
假设...
Hypothetically...
你跟那个想干掉的人视频
You just Skype the guy you want done.
接通了 通过摄像头 他看到自己的妻子
He answers, and there on camera, he sees his wife,
自己的家人 自己家的狗 都被人用枪指着
his family, his dog, whoever, with guns to their head.
你说清楚不是他死 就是他们死
You make it clear that it's him or them.
相信我 他绝对会动手
Believe me, he'll do it.
得赶路了 还忙着跟人见面呢
Gotta hit the road. Places to go, people to see.
那妻子和家人怎么办
What about the wife and the family?
你给自己惹了一票证人
You've got yourself witnesses.
你也得处理掉他们
Guess you gotta get rid of them, too.
假设
Hypothetically.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你不能来这里
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表