剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
脱掉衣服 涂满橄榄油
Stripped down, oiled up,
看看谁能笑到最后
Seen who winds up on top?
-我们玩过吗 -真奇怪 没有
- Have we? - Strangely enough, no.
时间还早
Night's young.
抱歉 都怪那个淫♥荡♥的图书馆员
Sorry. Porny librarian sneaking through.
只不过你们俩...
It's just you two...
丽芙 我们的性感空姐打电♥话♥了
Liv, our flight attendant neighbor just reached out.
-她要是来的话你有空吗 -当然了
- You available if she comes in now? - Sure.
如果真的摔跤 记得拍下来
If you do wrestle, film it.
改变计划 是巴吉奥
A change of plans. That was Bozzio.
你的爱人吗
Your lover?
联调局探员巴吉奥
FBI Agent Bozzio.
我们明天再让空姐来
We'll bring the flight attendant tomorrow.
我得追踪下这个GPS
I've gotta follow up on this GPS thing.
他们终于给打开了
They finally turned it on.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他穿这衬衫真搭 是吧
He really fills out those fitted shirts, huh?
那GPS是什么啊
What's the GPS thing?
有一个失踪的富人有一只狗
One of the missing rich guys had a dog.
狗带有GPS定位设备 他们打开了
And the dog has a GPS tracker and they turned it on.
希望这能给混沌杀手案指明方向吧
They're hoping it leads them to the Chaos Killer.
好吧
Well...
我得走啦 伙计们 有任务了
Gotta run, kids. Duty calls.
为什么现在要走呢 现在是下班高峰期
Why leave now? It's rush hour.
这才更有理由走
All the more reason.
怎么还没显示出来
Why is the little dot not coming up?
你点下重新加载才能...
You gotta tap reload to make it...
-你听到了吗 -什么
- Did you hear that? - What?
听起来好像是个
It sounded like a man
从来没用过这个软件的人来教我怎么用
who's never used this app in his life trying to mansplain.
你问我的
You asked me.
找到了 信♥号♥♥已锁定
We got it. Signal's locked.
好像是静止不动的
Looks like it's holding still.
不错 交通拥挤 得十分钟吧
Good. Traffic's bad, it's gonna take 10 minutes.
有人吗
Hello? Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-你还好吗 -还好 我要我的狗
- Are you all right? - Hey, I'm fine, I just need my dog.
它还没准备好呢
Oh, he's not quite ready yet.
把狗给我就好
Just give me my dog!
等等 真抱歉
Hey, hold on! I'm sorry.
我不是有意大喊大叫 只是...
I don't mean to yell. It's just, uh...
米诺尔是偷来的
Minor is stolen.
我偷的
I stole him.
-什么 -我是个私人教练
- What? - I'm a personal trainer. Okay?
米诺尔是我学员的狗 一个警♥察♥
Minor belonged to a guy I was training. A cop.
但是这个警♥察♥却虐待他 打他
But the cop abused him, beat him.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我知道这有点吓人 但是
I know it's scary, but...
我需要你为我打掩护
I need you to cover for me.
求你 把米诺尔给我 警♥察♥来的时候
Please, just give me minor, and when the cops show up,
-我从来没来过这 -警♥察♥
- I was never here. - The police?
-你想让我说谎 -求你了
- You want me to lie... - Please!
求你了 这家伙是个变♥态♥
Please. This guy is a monster.
我们快到了吧
We close?
就在旁边
We're right on top of it.
好 来
Okay. Here we go.
来 主人在这
Here we go. Here's daddy.
乖狗狗来吧 给你吧
Come on, sweetheart. There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天啊
Come on, man
你想跟我说有钱人的高科技设备
You're telling me the rich tech guru
竟然不是植入微型芯片吗
didn't spring for the microchip implant?
-追踪器没在狗身上 -你拿着呢
- The tracker's not in the dog? - You're holding it.
是在狗玩具里
It's in the dongle.
我们和丢狗的那个
We're not far from the park
公园距离不远
where our missing tech guru was abducted.
"绑匪"可能是给扔在这了
The kidnapper probably tossed it.
伙计 你会很出名的
You're going to be famous, buddy.
你知道吗
Yeah! You know that?
每个人都在找你
Everyone's looking for you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
明天的这个时候 你会有个很好的家
This time tomorrow, you'll have a great home,
或许还会有几个小崽
maybe a couple of kids.
对不起
I'm sorry, buddy.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
性感空姐来了
特梅尔小姐 谢谢你能来这
Ms. Tramell. Thanks for coming in.
叫我阿丽莎
Alyssa, please.
谢谢你让我来这回答问题
And thank you for letting me do this here.
看起来你好像不太喜欢
It seemed like you didn't want to answer our questions
在你丈夫面前回答我们的问题
in front of your husband.
你能怪我吗 格蕾丝书的原型是我
Can you blame me? Grace's book is about me.
我告诉她我的韵事是因为我为她而难过
I told her about my flings because I felt bad for her.
那是她唯一能回味的性生活
They were the only sex life she had.
唯一 你是说安迪不肯吗
Only? You mean Andy couldn't?
更糟糕 是不能
Worse. Wouldn't.
自从他出事起 她已经五年没做♥爱♥了
She's gone without for five years, since his accident.
五年
Five years!
你是否担心过如果人们读了她的书
Were you worried people would read her book
然后发现写的是你吗
and figure out it was you?
他们肯定会发现的
I knew they would.
一个名叫爱丽的拉丁裔空姐
A Latina flight attendant named Ally?
你怎么看得到手稿
How did you get to see the manuscript?
格蕾丝给我看的 她想让我签同意书
Grace showed me. She wanted me to sign a release,
但我不同意
but I wouldn't do it.
一周之后 她的编辑给我打了个电♥话♥
A week later, I get a call from her editor,
名字叫勒娜·斯特恩
lady's name was Lerna Stern,
她说会改掉主角的名字和发色
saying they'd changed the character's name and hair color,
而且她们相当有信心
and they felt confident enough
即使没有我的许可 这本书也能继续出
to go ahead and publish without my release.
格蕾丝有没有提出改用笔名 帮你保密
Did Grace offer to use a pen name? Help disguise you that way?
用笔名代替 怎么可能
A pen name? Are you kidding?
出版那本书是她的梦想
Getting that book published was her dream.
你手♥机♥里有存格蕾丝编辑的电♥话♥吗
Do you have the number for Grace's editor saved on your phone?
-洗手间在哪 -出门右转
- Ladies room? - Through those doors. To the right.
为什么男人都这么大男子主义 克莱夫
Men are always so phallocentric, Clive. Why is that?
存在即有道理
Just are.
斯特恩女士 这里是西雅图警局
Ms. Stern, this is Clive Babineaux,
我是克莱夫·巴比诺警探
Seattle PD.
我正在调查格蕾丝·勒加雷的死因
I'm investigating the murder of Grace Legare.
她不是遭遇意外吗
I thought it was an accident.
恐怕她是被杀害的 毒芹中毒
I'm afraid she was murdered. Hemlock poisoning.
毒芹粉撒在她的沙拉里了吗
Was hemlock sprinkled in her salad?
女士 请问你能不能 再说一遍
Ma'am, would you, uh... could you repeat that?
我问毒芹粉是不是被撒在她的沙拉里了
I asked if the hemlock was sprinkled in her salad.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
几周前
A few weeks back,
格蕾丝给我发了一份她朋友的手稿
Grace sent me a manuscript by a friend of hers.
写的是一桩谋杀谜案
A murder mystery.
死因也是毒芹中毒
The death was hemlock poisoning.
作者是穆里尔·弗莱彻吗
Was the author Muriel Fletcher?
是的 没错
Wow. Yeah. That's right.
我们应该能为这事拿到对穆里尔的搜查令
I think we can get a search warrant for Muriel's off this.
卡尔德隆会拿到优托品
Calderon's getting Utopium,
加上他手上已经在负责的氧可酮
plus the oxy he was handling already.
而且他会从蓝色眼镜蛇那里拿货
And he'll be taking deliveries from the Blue Cobras.
那可是城里最好的优托品供货点
That is the primo utopium supply point in all of our fair city.
你给我的信息简直价值千金 杜加斯
This is gold you're giving me, Deaux.
没什么 只是被改造完的一点无用之智
Nah. Just the humble wit and wisdom of a reformed u-slinger.
你提供的信息要没用 市长不会送你酒
The mayor wouldn't be sending free booze if your info was humble.
-酒是市长送的吗 -是的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表