剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
What did you do with the guns?
对不起 什么枪
I'm sorry? Guns?
这里有好几箱50的步♥枪♥
There were crates of 50 caliber rifles.
你的手下在出♥售♥它们
Your minions were selling them.
我的手下
My minions?
我是个注册会计师 不是超级坏蛋
I'm a CPA, I'm not a super-villain.
我不知道什么"手下"或者枪
I don't know anything about "minions" or guns.
我仓库里发生的唯一违法的事
The only illegal activity going on in my warehouse
就是有人非法入侵了
was trespassing.
有个手提箱 里面好像装着
There was a suitcase with what looked like
好几万的现金
hundreds of thousands of dollars.
她的脑子里还有各种糖果仙女在跳舞
And visions of sugar plums danced in her head.
丽芙 博斯先生说
Liv, Mr. Boss says
玛丽·孔特雷拉斯要朝你开枪
that Mary Contreras was about to shoot you.
真的吗
Is that true?
丽芙
Liv?
-是真的 -那...
- It's true. - Well, then...
不管怎么样
For what it's worth,
我不打算起诉她非法入侵
I'm not planning on pressing charges against her for trespassing.
到了节假日
It is the holiday season.
我会变得非常随和
It turns me into a big softy.
咱们上路吧
Let's hit the road.
去哪里 老大
Where to, boss?
我们去看看克劳斯太太准备干什么
Let's see what Mrs. Claus is up to.
你怎么就不懂呢 你看到什么根本不重要
How can you not get this? It doesn't matter what you saw.
你是警局的人
You work for the police department.
你不能没有搜捕令就冲进去
You can't storm into a place without a warrant.
所以我才戴了面具
That's why I wore a mask.
总得有人有所行动
Someone needed to take action.
你行动有用吗
How'd that work out for you?
如果博斯先生没有那样及时出现呢
What if Mr. Boss hadn't shown up when he did?
他到底为什么会在那里
Why was he even there?
你不觉得这很可疑吗
Don't you think it's suspicious?
你以前也做过一些疯狂的事
You've done some crazy stuff before,
但这件事情太过分了
but this is too far over the line.
这都怪我
And that's on me.
你不是警♥察♥ 而我一直把你当做警♥察♥
You're not a cop and I've been treating you like one.
克莱夫...
Clive...
你和我
You and me?
这种奇怪的关系...
This strange relationship...
该结束了
It's over.
克莱夫
Clive.
我需要这个 这是我唯一在乎的事
I need this. This is my one thing.
抱歉 丽芙
Sorry, Liv.
热辣苹果酒
Spiced apple cider!
假日主食
A holiday staple.
我不是来吵架的
I'm not here to fight.
我深刻反省了一下自己
I've done some soul-searching.
我觉得我现在懂了
And I think I get it now...
那些脑子 是如何影响你的
You know, the brains, and how they affect you.
我想更理解你
I want to be more empathetic.
你头发里有血
You have got blood in your hair.
那是弹孔吗
Is that a bullet hole?
老师的脑子劲儿有点大
Shop teacher brain was a little intense.
是啊...我在新闻上看到了
Yeah... I saw on the news.
他的副业是超级英雄
He sidelined as a superhero.
你知道吗
You know,
也许你有办法弄到劲不太大的...
maybe there's a way for you to get brains that are a little...
脑子
milder.
我阅读了对于合成大脑的
You know, I was reading about some research
相关文献研究
that's been done on synthetic brains.
虽然还有很长一段路...
Now, it's a long way off...
我不吃合成大脑
I'm not eating synthetic brains.
也许能像普通大脑一样
Well, they might work just
但是不用你那么...
like regular brains but without you having to...
怎么 发挥作用吗
What? Serve a purpose?
如果我要吃脑子
If I have to eat brains,
我就要帮助破获谋杀案
I'm helping solve murders while I'm doing it.
听着 这个大脑显然还在影响你
Okay, look, obviously this brain is affecting you.
又来了
There it is.
你觉得你现在懂了 但其实你不懂
You think you get it now, but you just don't.
这不是脑子 梅杰 这是我
This isn't the brain, Major. It's me.
我很抱歉 但是
You know, I'm sorry, but
我怎么知道哪个是哪个
how am I ever supposed to know which is which?
我们就不能坦诚一些吗
Can we just be honest for a moment?
内心深处 我们俩都知道 这样没用
We both know, deep down, that this can't work.
成为僵尸已经改变了我
Being a zombie has changed me.
你爱之前的那个我
You love the woman I was before.
你却是在容忍♥现在的这个我
You tolerate the woman I am now.
现在的你只是暂时的
Who you are now is only temporary.
这个大脑是暂时的...
This brain is temporary.
但是...
But...
不能与你做♥爱♥
The not being able to have sex,
每天转换的人格
the day-to-day personality changes,
都成了新的常态
that's the new normal.
我们俩都不能对此视而不见
And that's what neither one of us is okay with.
我们不能
We're not.
事实是
The truth is,
我们属于各自的种族
we belong with our own kind.
这是...
Is this...
我们要分手吗
Are we breaking up?
我们必须分手
We have to.
不会一直这样下去的
It isn't going to be like this forever.
拉维会找到解药的
Ravi is going to find a cure.
也许吧
Maybe.
照顾好自己
Be careful out there.
实现对象已经维持正常162天
The subject maintained a normal state for 162 days.
转换为僵尸形态非常突然 非常完全
The reversion to zombie form was sudden and complete.
完全没有预兆
There were no warning signs.
如果被治愈的老鼠退化成了僵尸形态
If the cured rat regressed to zombie form,
很有可能在某种层次上来说
it's more than likely that at some point,
被治愈的人类也会这样
the cured humans will as well.
这种退化也对迄今为止
The reversion also casts doubt
关于解药的所有理论提出质疑
on all working theories about the cure,
我们现在尚存的希望也随之瓦解
muting whatever hopes we've been able to muster.
如果真的失去了希望
And if hope is indeed lost,
我们这些僵尸还为何而生存
what's left for our zombies to live for?
我是僵尸
第二季 第九集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表