剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我可以把他们带回来 终有一天
I can bring them back to you. Eventually.
他们没死吗
They're not dead?
布莱恩 你♥爸♥爸能活过来了
Hey, Blaine! You can get your dad back!
你有多想让你♥爸♥爸活过来呢
How badly do you want to see your dad again?
抓些僵尸
我上面的人可不在乎我接下来处理谁
My handlers don't care which zombie I take out next
只要我一直在做我的工作就行
As long as I make my way steadily down my list.
他们让你把僵尸冷冻起来吗
And they have you freeze them?
他们以为我杀了他们
They think I'm killing them.
直接杀听起来简单些
Killing sounds easier.
是 但我不是杀手
Yeah, except I'm not a murderer.
我猜你跟那些沉痛悼念的亲属
I bet you tell that to all the families
也是这么说的吧
grieving for their loved ones.
他们怎么找到你的
So, how did they find you?
招聘员工广♥告♥吗 "招聘僵尸杀手"
Help wanted ad? "Zombie killer needed."
他们知道丽芙是僵尸
They knew Liv was a zombie.
他们窃听了她的手♥机♥ 了解了些情况
So they bugged her phone and learned stuff.
谁想除掉这些僵尸 但却不想声张
So who would want zombies gone, but want it done quietly?
我会弄清楚
I'll figure it out.
另外 我要我爸爸活过来
In the meantime, I'm gonna need my dad back.
天呐 我好想念他
God, do I miss that man.
不 演不下去 要我给你看个照片...
Nope. Can't do it. You need me to show you a photo or...
不用 我很清楚你♥爸♥爸是谁
No, I have no doubt which one is your dad.
傲慢 穿着华丽 有一个自己的头部雕像
Imperious, fancy dresser, owns a bust of himself.
就是他
That's the guy!
从今以后 我告诉你除掉哪些僵尸
And from here on, I tell you which zombies you take out.
我觉得我们可以互相帮助一下
I think we could solve a few of each other's problems.
外面有人
There's someone out there.
联邦调查局的 他们超喜欢我
It's the FBI, man. They've got a crush on me.
他们以为我是混沌杀手
They've got it in their head that I'm the Chaos Killer.
你从哪里进来就从哪里出去
You're gonna have to leave here the same way you came in,
灵车后面
back of a hearse.
首领会带你去的
Chief will take you.
好的
All right.
梅杰
Uh, Major.
什么
Yeah?
我知道你住哪里
I know where you live.
我也知道丽芙住哪里
I know where Liv, um, lives.
把我爸带回来 不然后果很严重 懂了吗
Give me my dad or things are gonna get ugly fast, okay?
你怎么能没发现呢
How can you not see it?
不好意思 哥们 不知道你在说什么
Sorry, mate. Not sure I follow.
我们调查的受害者的性格特点什么样
She takes on certain personality traits
她的性格就变成什么样了
of the victims we're investigating.
现在 我就尽量配合
Now, I do my best to roll with it.
想着这能帮她保持好状态 通灵这方面
Figure it helps her get in tune, psychically-speaking.
你要这么说
If you say so, um...
现在 比如...
Right now, for instance,
我们现在调查案件的受害者是病态骗子
the guy we're investigating is a pathological liar.
-她 -午饭来了
- She... - Lunch is here!
终于来了 你迷路了吗
Finally. Did you get lost?
要是排队时 我前面那人
I would've been back sooner,
没有轻微心脏病发作的话 我能回来早点
But the guy in front of me in line had a mild heart attack.
我必须得做心肺复苏术 等急救人员
I had to administer cpr, wait for paramedics...
他会好起来的 但你的宫保鸡丁可能凉了
He'll survive, but your kung pao chicken may be cold.
这我要是再抱怨 就太自私了
Then it would be small of me to complain.
弹道检测结果出来了
Ballistics came back.
跟大鱼埋在一起的那支枪
The gun found buried with big fish
和去年一桩未破的杀人案相符
matches an unsolved murder from last year.
波沛·克列尔 码头工人
Popeye Collier. Dock worker.
弹道检测结果
他看到了从香港来的运送优托品的船只
He witnessed a utopium shipment arrive from hong kong,
在他想指证博斯先生组织的成员
was gonna testify against the men from Mr. Boss' crew
说他看见了卸货过程时
he saw unloading it.
他在家被谋杀了
He was killed in his home.
看起来像是职业杀手做的
Looked like a professional hit.
这是特勒尔·约翰逊
That's Terrell Johnson.
在凶案现场抓到他 身上还有克列尔的血
Captured at the murder scene, covered in Collier's blood.
弹道检查结果
有前科
Ex-con.
不过没有找到凶器
No weapon was found though,
也没有在特勒尔的手上发现枪击残余物
and there was no gunshot residue on Terrell's hands.
我跟特沃尔上尉聊过
I talked to lieutenant Devore
她在风化组的时候处理的克列尔案子
who handled the Collier case back when she was in vice.
她说他们确信约翰逊就是杀手
She said they were sure Johnson was the killer,
就是不能将他定罪
just couldn't make it stick.
特勒尔·约翰逊可能是博斯先生的杀手
Terrell Johnson could be a hitman working for boss.
如果他解决了博斯先生的这两个敌人
If he's taken out two of boss' enemies,
那么他其实可能解决了不止两个
he's probably taken out a lot more.
特沃尔说特勒尔在审判后消失得无影无踪
Devore said Terrell disappeared without a trace after the trial,
但...我找到他了
but... I've tracked him down.
特勒尔·约翰逊吗
Terrell Johnson?
西雅图警♥察♥ 想找你谈谈
Seattle PD, we'd like to talk.
今天可真麻烦
Has this seemed like the longest day?
你想干什么
What do you want?
你认识这个人吗
You know this man?
他叫科里·卡普 外号♥"大鱼"
Name's Corey Carp. Goes by "Big fish."
不认识 怎么了
No. Why?
他被谋杀了
He was murdered.
跟波沛·克列尔凶杀案用的是同一支枪
The same gun that was used as the Popeye Collier murder.
你要是想跟我谈 必须有律师在场
You want to talk to me. I'm gonna be needing a lawyer present.
-有影像吗 -没有 但我感觉就是他
- any visions? - No. But he sure felt like our guy.
我不是否定邦尼和克莱德对你来说像家人一样
I'm not disputing that Bonnie and Clyde are like family to you,
但国税局不允许你当你的斗牛犬的赡养人
but the IRS doesn't allow you to claim pit bulls as dependents.
但只有我养他们
But I'm their sole provider.
我知道 但是我始终
I know, but I always advise my clients
建议我的客户要守法
to stay on the right side of the law.
老大
Hey, boss.
我们在西雅图警局的朋友来电♥话♥了
Our friend in the SPD just called.
负责大鱼案的警探认为特勒尔·约翰逊是凶手
Detectives working the big fish case like Terrell Johnson for it.
他们找到他了
They tracked the guy down.
找到了吗
They do, huh?
想让我处理了吗
Want me to handle it?
德雷克在哪
Where's Drake?
摸到了吗
You feel that?
是一个肿瘤
It's a tumor.
不是肿瘤 是肌肉
It's not a toomah. It's a muscle.
你可以移除它
You could have it removed,
但那样你就只剩五块腹肌了
but then you'd only have a five pack.
风险太大了
It's too risky.
你一点都不认真
You're not taking me seriously.
你已经告诉我你吃了忧郁症患者的脑子
You already told me you're on hypochondriac brain.
如果你想要更多的同情
You should've kept that to yourself
就不该说出来
if you wanted more sympathy.
布莱恩把最好的脑子
Blaine gives all the best brains,
讣告有趣的那些 都留给付钱的顾客
the people with the fun obits, to his paying customers.
他雇的帮手只有挑剩下的
His hired help gets the leftovers.
我希望你在那边时小心些
I want you to be careful down there.
布莱恩在暗影馆卖♥♥优托品
Blaine is selling Utopium out of Shady Plots.
我能肯定
I'm sure of it.
他准备扳倒博斯先生
He's taking on Mr. Boss.
你差点就骗到我了
You almost had me.
病态说谎者的脑子 我真得小心点
Pathological liar brain. I'm gonna have to be careful.
不 这次我说的是真的
No. This is the truth.
你要小心
You need to watch your back.
梅杰
Major?
你和布莱恩不是真的有结交 对吧
You're not really palling around with Blaine, are you?
我生活中的布莱恩
你怎么会认为我和布莱恩有结交
What makes you think I've been palling around with Blaine?
因为他说你们现在是闺蜜了
Well, it must've been when he said you two were bffs now.
我室友在睡觉
Shh. My roommate's sleeping.
你又怎么会和布莱恩有所结交的
What are you doing palling around with Blaine?
我没有
I'm not.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表