剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
新的教练对吧 请进
The new trainer. Yeah, come in.
我爸爸不胖 但他的工作简直要害死他
You know, my dad's not fat, but his job is killing him.
压力很大 但他却不愿意量血压
High stress, and he refuses to get his blood pressure checked.
我一直缠着他想让他开始锻炼
I mean, I keep bugging him to start working out,
他就是个不确定的危险因素
but he's a heart attack waiting to happen.
那是凯尔
That's Kyle.
除非你是个僵尸否则他不会注意到你
He won't notice you unless you're a zombie he can kill.
爸爸 你的教练来了
Hey, Dad! Your trainer's here.
别有压力 不过我们指望你救他的命呢
No pressure, but we're counting on you to save his life.
没有压力
No pressure.
你好
Hey there.
现在就开始求饶是不是有点早
Is it too soon to start begging for mercy?
你是说要来好好比试一场定输赢吗
That, uh, chin-up contest you talked about?
没错 就是现在
Yeah, it's on. Right now.
你先来
You go first.
听着
So, listen, uh...
我知道这两天你感觉不太好
Look, I know you've not been in a great head space these days,
但我想和你谈谈房♥子的事情
but I wanted to talk to you about the house, generally.
尤其是厨房♥这一块
The kitchen, specifically.
水槽里粘糊糊的东西吗
The goop in the sink?
感觉它都有自我意识 长出手指了
It's developed consciousness and opposable thumbs.
我今天去训练一位新的客户
So I showed up to train a new client today,
他是一只僵尸
and he was a zombie.
什么 金发白肤吗
What, like, blonde hair, pale skin?
不是
No.
-他看上去很正常 -那你怎么知道的
- He was normal-looking. - So how did you know?
我 我现在没法解释
I... Look, I can't explain it, all right,
但我就是知道
but I knew.
我的汗毛立起来了 脉搏也加快了
My hair stood on end, my pulse was racing.
就好像一种动物本能的恐惧告诉你快跑
Like a wild animal's fear instinct telling you to run.
我曾经有过这样的经历
Look, I've experienced it once before.
和丽芙一起的时候
With Liv.
不 我是在人群中
No, I was in a crowd.
丽芙 好像没有触发这个感觉
Liv, uh, doesn't seem to set it off.
因为是她把你变成了僵尸
Because she domesticated you.
就像驯化的哈巴狗或是鸽子
Like a lap dog or a pigeon
可以温顺地在你手上吃面包屑
that would eat crumbs out of your hand.
盘子还是我来洗吧
Why don't I take care of them dishes?
白美人哦
Hey, what's up, pale beauty?
别做梦了 图派克 闹心
Dream on, Tupac. Pfft.
这么糟啊
Oh, it's like that?
你给我打电♥话♥了吗
You rang?
温德尔·盖尔被害前三天
So, three days before Wendell Gale was killed,
他提出保险索赔申请
he filed an insurance claim.
很显然有人用钥匙划坏了他的车
Someone apparently keyed his car
造成1300美元的损失
to the tune un $1,300 in damages.
是罗德尼·里克斯吗 感觉好像
Rodney Ricks? Sounds like something
-那孩子 -我知道你对我有感觉 别装了
- that kid would do. - I know you feelin' me, girl, stop playin'.
对 我也这样想
Yeah, my thoughts, too.
但罗德尼的鞋印和采集到的
None of Rodney's shoes matched
宽底旅行鞋印不符 但他有可能扔掉了那双鞋
our wafflestomper print, but he could've ditched 'em.
-你想去看看他吗 -小雪花
- You wanna go pay him a visit? - Hey, snowflake.
你应该给自己添几分颜色呢
You look like you could use a little color in you,
明白我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
先生
Sir.
除非你想在监狱里
Unless you wanna spend the night in a cell
和新联盟的雅利安骑士度过一晚
with the Aryan Knights of the New Confederacy,
不然你就闭上嘴
you're gonna need to zip it.
多谢 克莱夫 你是好人
Thanks, Clive. You're one of the good ones.
我要去买♥♥杯咖啡
I'm gonna go get myself a coffee
然后尽量忘掉你刚才说的话
and try very hard to forget you said that.
什么
What?
抱怨而已啦
Oh, it was a compliment.
享受假期吗
Enjoying your day off?
我发现了解药的新副作用
I think we've discovered a new side effect of the cure.
-是吗 -发生了不止一次
- Yeah? - Well, more than once now,
梅杰冲向那些
Major's run into people
他确信肯定是僵尸的人
and he's just utterly convinced they're zombies.
他的心跳加速 汗毛立起
His heart starts racing, his hair stands on end.
他几乎是人型僵尸探测仪
He's a human zombie detector.
新希望也注射了解药 所以它才见我就跑
So New Hope has had the cure. That's why she runs away from me.
我也是这么想的
My thoughts exactly.
这么说就合理了 所有那些病人
Then that stands to reason that all of the patients who...
我 的 天 哪
Oh, for God's sake.
给我听好了 女士
Now, you listen here, young lady.
你受够了你的恶作剧
I have had it with your shenanigans.
你这个顽固卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
You stubborn, mean-spirited bastard.
住在你家这种地狱边上
Think I can sell my place,
你觉得我这房♥子能卖♥♥掉吗
when I'm living next to this hell hole?
你睡觉时可给我小心点 温德尔
You sleep with one eye open, Wendell.
不不
No, no!
别 别碰我的车 回来 你这个老太婆
No, not my car! Get back here, you old hag!
你感觉自己高高在上 缺乏教养
Your sense of entitlement, your complete lack of manners...
他们找到做坏你头发的罪魁祸首了吗
Did they find the guy who did that to your hair,
还是说他依旧逍遥法外
or is he still at large?
吉米 吉米
Jimmy. Jimmy.
别管她
Never mind her.
休息室里有熊爪面包可以吃
There are some bear claws in the break room.
把我的也吃了吧
Why don't you take mine?
我也要把她的吃完
I'm taking hers, too.
信不信我砍了你的爪子
You'll lose a hand.
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you!
你什么情况
What's your deal?
你需要吃药吗
Do you need some aspirin?
治大姨妈的
Like, some lady aspirin?
很抱歉 只不过
I'm sorry, it's just...
我看到了影像
I had a vision.
不是罗德尼划坏了温德尔的车
It wasn't Rodney who keyed Wendell's car.
是温德尔的弟妹 克拉拉
It was Wendell's sister-in-law, Clara.
因为温德尔的房♥子像
She can't sell her house
小加尔各答一样脏乱 她也没法卖♥♥掉自己的房♥子
because Wendell's place is like Little Calcutta.
她让他睡觉时小心点
She told him to "Sleep with one eye open."
她坐着轮椅
She's in one of those wheelchair things.
那她怎么能站起来的
How's she gonna kick out the jack?
在我的影像里 她还在慢跑呢
In my vision, she was jogging.
开门
Open up.
这是正事 我能听到你在房♥间里走动哦
I'm here on business. I can hear you moving around in there.
关于你弟弟的事我很抱歉
I was sorry to hear about your brother.
我也想去参加葬礼的 但是 出了点事
I wanted to be at the funeral, but, you know. Things came up.
我得和你谈谈游船派对那晚
Look, I need to talk to you about the night of the boat party.
那晚有人顺走了一些优托品
Someone cut the Utopium that night.
是你吧
It was you, right?
你和你双胞胎弟弟
You and your twin?
值一大笔钱哦
There's a payday. A big one.
只要谁能告诉我当时的真♥相♥
For whoever can show me how it was done.
别逼我发火 兄弟
Don't make me huff and puff, man.
唐·E
Don E.
好久不见 兄弟
Long time, brother.
不是我拿的
I didn't cut it.
但我知道是谁干的
But I know who did.
所以提供信息有没有什么报酬
So is there some kind of finder's fee?
背后牌局
请进
Come in!
瞧 女士们 小警探来了
Watch it, ladies, it's the po-po.
有什么可以为你效劳的 警探
And what can I do for you, Officers?
我们有理由认为你在几周前破坏了
We have reason to believe you vandalized your brother-in-law's car
你大伯的车
a couple of weeks ago,
并且威胁了他
and then threatened him.
我现在是一名嫌疑犯吗
Am I a suspect now?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 他们觉得是我杀了温德尔
Ladies, they think I might've killed Wendell.
但你当时和我们在一起
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表