剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
脆而多汁
So crisp and juicy.
对不起 溅在你身上了
Oh, sorry. I got some on you.
棒极了
Fascinating.
我希望我有些爆米花
I wish I had some popcorn.
等等 我还真有
Oh, wait, I do.
我觉得我们有大问题了
I think we've got a major problem.
是跟梅杰有关的大问题吗[音同]
A "Major" Major problem or a minor major problem?
我看你们俩在健身房♥打得火热
I saw your little bro-down in the gym.
他在玩你
He's playing you.
拜托
Please.
我可是专业的
You can't play a player.
你太盲目了 看不出来
You're too vain to see it.
他以他的男性魅力蒙蔽了你
He's blinded you with man-jewelry
还承诺会让我拥有强壮的尻肌
and the promise of a rock-hard ass.
好吧
Well,
他履行了承诺
Promise delivered.
你知道妈是怎么说你的吗
Do you know what mom used to say about you?
"你应该先问清楚那个男人的名字"
"You should've gotten that man's name?"
沃恩·杜·拉克
Vaughn Du Clark,
世上最聪明的人直到被自大所累
smartest man in the world until you stroke his ego.
然后泯然众人
then he's like all the rest.
对不住了 专家
Sorry, player.
这杏仁奶怪怪的
The almond milk seems off.
给我来杯甘蓝姜汁吧
Just get me a kale-ginger juice.
我们想找斯塔莉
We were hoping to find Starlee.
可怜的家伙还没准备好演灾难中的少女
Poor thing was in no condition to play a devastated teenager.
我把她的戏份推迟到了三点
I pushed her call till 3:00.
我很乐意让你们明天见她
I'd be happy to get you time with her tomorrow.
关于那些广♥告♥
About those billboards.
你决定了
Had you decided
谁今年要被写死了吗
who was going to be written off the show this year?
并没有
We hadn't.
乔丹一死 决定也自然出来了
With Jordan's death, I guess the decision's been made for us.
我的甘蓝姜汁呢
Where's my kale-ginger?
乔丹的班想在追悼会中
The class that Jordan adopted wants 10 seats
要十个座位
at the memorial service.
一刻也闲不下来 请随意吧
Never a dull moment. Please, eat.
我会推荐三文鱼
I recommend the salmon.
谢了
Thanks.
昨天那场追逐戏演得真好
Nice work in that chase scene yesterday.
谢谢 你新来的吧
Oh, grazie. You must be new.
有人教你僵尸步了吗
Has anyone showed you how zombies walk?
我们是来调查乔丹的谋杀案的
Oh, we're just here investigating Jordan's murder.
抱歉
Sorry.
怀亚特告诉我们他从没弄丢过他的道具枪
Um, Wyatt told us he never lost track of his prop gun.
据你所知 是真的吗
As far as you know, is that true?
真好笑
Hilarious.
那家伙总是弄丢他的枪
That dude loses his gun all the time.
经常会发现丢在车里
It turns up in transpo vans,
洗手间 或者餐具盆里
Uh, restrooms, the silverware tub.
放过他吧 至少怀亚特会跟我们说话
We should cut him some slack. At least Wyatt talks to us.
不像我们那亲爱的挂了的马龙·白兰屌♥
Unlike our dear departed Marlon Bran-douche.
乔丹鸟都不鸟我们
Jordan wouldn't even acknowledge us.
那是因为他不是在演博迪克
That's because he wasn't playing Burdick.
他把自己当成了博迪克
He was being Burdick.
博迪克恨僵尸 所以
Burdick hated zombies, ergo...
没有我们 就没有《僵尸高校》
Without us, there is no Zombie High.
只有 《高校》
It's just... High.
说好的互相尊重呢
Yeah, where's the mutual respect?
你知道怎样才有趣吗
You know what'd be fun?
一个僵尸是主角的僵尸剧
A zombie show where a zombie's the star.
好蠢
That's dumb.
乔丹也许是个好演员
Jordan might've been a good actor,
但你在这剧组里找找
but try to find anyone on the crew
有谁会为他说好话
that'll say anything good about him.
他根本不在乎让我们都失业
He didn't care that he was gonna put us all out of work.
怎么说
How's that?
他现在是个大明星了
He's such a big star now
他想把这个剧移到洛杉矶去拍摄
that he was trying to get the show moved down to L.A.
这样他就能追求他的电影事业
so he could pursue his movie career.
别吃果酱饼
Avoid the flan.
你怎么啦 怎么这么紧张
What's with you? Why were you all twitchy?
我怕僵尸
Zombies kinda freak me out.
天哪 是凯尔·格斯里
Oh, my God. It's Kell Guthrie.
他耳聋 他演丹尼尔 那个天才学生
He's deaf. He plays Daniel, the gifted student.
他有嗅出僵尸的能力
He has the power to smell zombies.
我对他的纹身更感兴趣
I'm more interested in his tattoo.
永远铭记
这个纹身是为了
The tattoo is a tribute
纪念一个叫詹妮·豪斯的助理导演
to an assistant director named Jenny Hulce.
她死于上一季
She died last season.
她在清晨五点驾车
She fell asleep at the wheel,
回家途中睡着了
driving home from set at 5:00 in the morning.
我们见到乔丹把他的纹身洗掉了
We saw Jordan was getting his tattoo removed.
他说 怪不得
He says, "That figures."
我们听说乔丹有时很紧张
Well, we heard Jordan could be intense.
他满脑子只有他的角色 博迪克
He'd only answer to his character name, Burdick.
当僵尸切断
He refused to shower
学校水源的时候 他拒绝洗澡
when the zombies cut off the water supply at the school.
他要求每个场景拍摄三十次
He demanded 30 takes for every scene.
这不是紧张 这是疯狂
It wasn't intense, it was insane.
乔丹弄得我们在星期五工作得那么晚
Jordan had us working so late on Fridays,
我们管它叫"通宵日"
we called them fraturdays.
凯尔说 要不是乔丹让大家通宵拍摄
Kell says, "Jenny Hulce would be alive,
詹妮·豪斯还会活着
if Jordan didn't cause production to shoot so late."
兄台 不好意思插句话
Hey, bro. Sorry to cut in.
想来看看场地吗
You want to check out set?
他们已经准备好了我的下一场
They're ready for my next scene.
去吧 我会搞定的
Go. I'll finish up here.
基本上 这下一场 34幕
So, basically, this next scene here, 34,
是关于科迪战胜他的恐惧的
is about cody overcoming his fears.
-所以他 -怀亚特
- So, he... - Wyatt.
场景34的修改版
Scene 34 revisions.
好极了 能不能给我朋友一份
Sweet. Can I get a copy for my friend here?
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Thanks.
我很幸运
I'm lucky.
我有着与生俱来的那种大脑思维
I was born with one of those kinds of minds that, uh...
你管它叫啥来着
How do you call 'em again?
-图形记忆 -对的
- Photographic? - Yes.
我闹着玩的
I'm messing with you.
不过说真的
Seriously, though,
我只需听几遍台词就能牢记
I only need to hear the words a few times before I lock 'em in.
你想不想跟我对一下台词
Hey, you know what? You wanna run lines with me?
你来演海莉
You be Hayley.
-我吗 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
好
Sure!
即便发生了很多变化
So, even with all the changes,
这个场景依然着重于科迪找寻勇气
This scene's still about Cody finding the courage...
开始吧
Let's do it.
"科迪找到海莉 海莉在哭泣"
"Cody crosses to Hayley, who is crying."
博迪克不在了 科迪
Burdick's gone, Cody.
来真的
Okay.
我知道 海莉
I know that, Hayley.
但是我们还有很多人需要你
But there's a whole lot of us who still need you.
那我该怎么做 海莉
What am I supposed to do about it, Hayley?
我就假装僵尸不存在吗
Do I act like zombies don't exist?
装作没事 好像博迪克转学到南联高中一样
Like, all, no biggie. Burdick transferred to South Union High.
谁来帮我准备返校游♥行♥
Who wants to help me with homecoming float?
别弄得像没事一样
Don't act like everything's cool!
别表现得像我们现在不是僵尸末日一样
Don't act like we're not in the middle of a zombie apocalypse!
也别表现得我们还会回到过去正常的生活
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表