剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
What are the odds?
竞选不得不重新调整
Campaign had to totally switch gears.
怎么样
What do you think?
"布罗迪·约翰逊
"Brody Johnson.
你最好的也是唯一的选择"
Your best and only choice."
鸡皮四起
Goosebumps.
你们的谈话要点有没有涉及
Do any of your talking points address
你的SAT找人替考的原因
why you had someone else take your SATs for you?
首先 SAT是一种文化偏见
Okay, first of all, the SATs are culturally biased.
这是事实
It's a fact.
其次 多选题也在你的管辖范围内吗
And B, are multiple-choice tests even within your jurisdiction?
不在 但谋杀归我管
No, but murder is.
我们知道贝利曾威胁要曝光你学历造假
We know Bailey threatened to expose your academic fraud.
这使你有作案动机
That gives you motive.
你认为是我杀了她
You think I killed her?
没有的事 我才没杀她
Yeah, no. No, I did not. I did not kill her.
拜托 兄弟 你还不知道我吗
Bro, come on. It's me.
我唯一"干掉"过的只有美臀
The only thing I've murdered is ass.
再说 贝利才不会真的曝光
Besides, Bailey was never gonna go through with that threat.
为什么不会
Why not?
和俄♥国♥永远不会试图核爆我们的原因相同
Same reason Russia never tried to nuke us.
绝对会相互毁灭
Mutually assured destruction.
我《二十世纪美国历史》这门科目及格了
C Plus in 20th Century American History,
想不到吧
what?
我们也掌握了她的丑闻
Well, we had dirt on her, too.
我兄弟的表亲的女友的室友
My bro's cousin's girlfriend's roommate
看到她因为贩卖♥♥阿德拉而被捕
saw her getting busted selling Addy.
但是校方疏通关系
But the school pulled strings,
撤消了控告 贝利是学校的宝贝疙瘩
got the charges dropped. Bailey was their golden girl.
昨晚的广播辩论后你去了哪
Where were you last night, after the radio debate?
我和奥斯汀"深意谈"来着
Me and Austin were having a D and M.
深刻而有意义的长谈
A deep and meaningful?
比如带上瓶威士忌
You know, like when you grab a bottle of whiskey
漫步品谈人生
and you just walk and talk about life.
是真的 兄弟
True story, bro.
就你俩还漫步
You two went on a walk?
编瞎话也不选个可信的
That's what you're going to go with?
你这是什么语气 兄弟
What's with the tone, bro?
你变了
You've changed.
你今天都做了些什么 看看电视
What did you do today? Watch TV?
上上网 洗洗衣服
Surf the web? Do your laundry?
你本来希望你能做些什么
What do you wish you would've done instead?
我们都有需要一点额外激励的时候
We could all use a little extra kick sometimes.
生活就是个贱♥人♥
Life's a bitch.
这便是扇她的耳光
This is the slap.
超强麦克斯
Super Max.
不客气
You're welcome!
*活到极致 挑战无限*
*Live to the Max*
*超强麦克斯*
*Super Max*
超强麦克斯
Super Max!
广♥告♥歌♥是罗伯·托马斯写的
That's Rob Thomas.
他写的曲子
I mean, there's something
总是能让人过耳不忘
so compelling about the stuff he writes.
提个相关的话题
And on a related note,
你知道你妈是在桑塔纳乐队音乐会上
did you know that you were conceived
怀上你的吗
at a Santana concert?
别生闷气了
Get over it.
关好你的女儿
放我出去
Let me out of here.
不行 亲爱的 我不能
I can't, pumpkin. I can't.
你对人类安危是个威胁
You're a threat to human existence.
更重要的是 你对我是个威胁
And, more importantly, to me.
在我们研制解药时
You know what, just try to enjoy a little R and R,
你就试着好好休闲娱乐一下吧
while we're trying to find a cure.
这就是你的计划
Oh, that's your plan?
治愈我
To cure me.
这是我的首要任务
It's my top priority.
在超强麦克斯发布会之后的首要任务
I mean, after the Super Max launch.
一旦搞定那件事
But once that's done,
我们会拼尽全力让你变回红发妞
it's all hands on deck to make you back into a redhead.
你挺喜欢那个广♥告♥的 对吧
And you did like the ad though, right?
我就知道 乖乖听话
Knew it. Be good.
你是德雷克·霍洛威的女朋友吧
You're Drake Holloway's girlfriend, right?
丽芙·摩尔 我来找维嘉警探
Liv Moore. Looking for Detective Vega.
他不在 我是他的另一半
He's not here. I'm his better half.
卢·贝内代托
Lou Benedetto.
我昨天与德雷克的母亲聊过了
I spoke to Drake's mother, yesterday.
抱歉你是以这种方式得知他是卧底
I'm sorry that's how you had to find out that he was undercover.
我们正尽全力寻找他的下落
We're doing everything we can to find him.
如果你知道我最后一次见他时
Does it help for you to know that
他上了史戴西·博斯的车
the last time I saw Drake,
会对你有帮助吗
he was getting into a car with Stacey Boss?
我还以为我们约在谋杀组碰头
I thought we were meeting at Homicide
然后一起过来
and coming over together.
抱歉 我以为我们约好在这里见
Sorry. I thought we said we'd meet here.
贝内代托警探
Detective Benedetto?
我是谋杀组的克莱夫·巴比诺
Clive Babineaux. Homicide.
巴比诺 有所耳闻
Yeah, Babineaux.
你最近势不可挡啊 一桩接一桩地破案
You're on quite a hot streak, solving case after case.
哪里 都是大家齐心协力的结果
No, it takes a village.
贝利·巴克 被勒死
Bailey Barker. Strangled.
浮尸发现于西太平洋大学的泳池
Left floating in the PWU pool.
有目击证人声称她曾因贩卖♥♥阿德拉被捕
A witness claims she was busted for selling Adderall,
但她的记录是干净的
but her record's clean.
你常去西太平洋大学那边
PWU is your stomping grounds,
有什么印象吗
ring any bells?
几个月前 一个线人撞见她卖♥♥药
A CI caught her on a wire, a couple months ago.
我稍微吓了吓她就把她放了
I put a little scare in her and I set her free.
你的一生都会被毁掉
Your life will be ruined.
你想接下来十年都在监狱里度过吗
You want to spend the next 10 years in jail?
就这样而已
So that was that?
你不认为她身陷于某些毒品交易
You don't think she was caught up in some drug thing?
不 她只是个孩子
No, she was just a kid
想靠吃药来比别人学习更久更刻苦
who wanted to study longer and harder than anyone else.
好吧 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
他可不只是"吓了吓她"而已
It was more than a little scare.
贝内代托和贝利说他要毁了她一生呢
Benedetto was telling Bailey he was going to ruin her life.
倒是没吓得她不再碰阿德拉
Wasn't scary enough to keep her off the Addy, though.
但我们也许会有线索
But we might have a lead here.
校方送来了贝利的记录
The school sent over Bailey's records.
我看过了
I had a look.
我是巴比诺
Babineaux.
爱德华·伯根 西太平洋大学学生报记者
Eadward Bergan, from the Pac-West Student Newspaper.
我希望能确认布罗迪·约翰逊
I'm looking to confirm that Brody Johnson
是贝利·巴克谋杀案的首要嫌疑人
is a leading suspect in the murder of Bailey Barker.
巴比诺警探
Detective Babineaux?
-丽芙 -我明白的
- Liv... - Okay, I get it.
我不会引用你的话 但我需要官方确认
I won't quote you, but I just need official confirmation.
这样吧 我从五开始倒数
Tell you what, I'll count down from five.
如果在我数到零之前你挂了电♥话♥
If you hang up before I get to zero,
我会假定确实如此
I'll assume it's true.
五
Five...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是你叫我翻查贝利的记录的
You asked me to go through Bailey's records.
我没这么说
No, I didn't.
我已经查过了
I already did that.
看看贝利的饭卡消费记录
Look at the charges on Bailey's meal card.
西太平洋大学
贝利·巴克
有一项是她被害当晚在学生会零食店消费的
There's one from the student union snack bar the night she died.
那我们应该明天去调查一下
We should check that out tomorrow.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表