剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
and who knew I'd ever be this excited to be back in a morgue?
对 老鼠尸体完整
Yes, the rats are in fine shape,
动脉瘤吊钩看起来很锋利
the aneurism hook is looking sharp,
缝合处是新的
the sutures are fresh...
并不是我想如此幽默
I don't mean to be funny,
但被我吃掉大脑的这个鼓手
but this drummer whose brain I ate...
很好 非常棒
Good, yes, wonderful,
我在排队买♥♥咖啡
but listen, I'm in line for coffee,
你要我帮你带点什么吗 茶
you want me to bring you anything? Tea?
这里有种不知名的点心
There's an undefined pastry item?
好像是百吉饼
Bagel?
有洋葱味 罂粟味 蓝莓味
There's onion, poppy, blueberry...
有没有
Oh, did they have...
丽芙
Liv?
丽芙
Liv?
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, man.
我要把这具尸体带去沃洛谢殡仪馆
I'm collecting this one for Wollochet Funeral Home.
里面那个女孩已经签字确认了
The girl signed for it inside.
好的
Of course.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, bro.
因为你粗暴地挂了我电♥话♥
Since you so rudely failed to answer,
我不得不买♥♥了所有口味的百吉饼
I was forced to purchase all the bagel varieties.
肾上腺素笔
EpiPen, EpiPen, EpiPen.
丽芙 快点醒过来
Liv. Come on. Wake up. Come on.
丽芙
Liv...
发生什么事了 那个人是谁
What happened? Who was that?
你能讲话了吗
Can you speak?
不要
No!
怎么回事
What?
詹克呢
Where's Janko?
我们在抢麻♥醉♥枪♥
We were fighting for the tranquilizer gun,
翻滚时麻♥醉♥枪♥掉了 然后
and we rolled around and it went off, and...
他过量注射了 我不知道
He had it set for a massive overdose. I didn't know,
我不想杀他的
I didn't mean to, you know... murder him.
你没有杀任何人
You didn't murder anyone.
我把他放冰柜抽屉里了
I put him in the drawer.
我想我得等你醒了
I figured I'd wait until you woke up
再打电♥话♥给克莱夫来抓我
before I called Clive to take me away.
那是正当防卫
It was self-defense.
你救了我们两个的命
You saved both of our lives.
或许我们可以不说出去
Maybe we don't report it.
然后
And we, uh...
我们偷偷把尸体运出去 扔进海里
We, we smuggle the body out, and dump it in the bay.
你是这么处理的吗
Is that what you do?
趁夜黑风高的时候扔进海里
Dump it in the bay by the cover of darkness?
等等 不是的
Wait. No...
好吧
Right.
我会去自首的
I'll just turn myself in.
不
I mean, no.
我们要留着他
We keep him.
他还有用
He's valuable.
他知道在麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥地下室里
He knows what's going on
发生了什么
in the basement at Max Rager.
他知道在德雷克身上发生了什么
He knows what happened to Drake.
我们需要他
We need him.
当然 不是全部的他
Well, not all of him.
芝麻味的是我的
The sesame one was mine.
是《比利别逞英雄》吗
Billy Don't Be a Hero?
错了 是《离开爱人的50种方法》
C'mon. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover.
我好爱这个大脑
I'm loving this brain.
我要一辈子用它
I'm going to stay on this forever.
猜猜这首是什么
Okay, uh, all right, how about this?
救命
Help!
放我们出去
Let us out!
我看他们已经完全解冻了 詹克
Oh, I'd say they've thawed right out, Janko.
精力非常充沛 你说对吧
Downright lively. Wouldn't you say?
他还活着
He's alive!
德雷克还活着
Drake's alive.
我看到了你的僵尸
I just saw your zombies.
他们都还活着
They're all alive!
我是僵尸
第二季 第十八集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表