剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Only Calvin Owens.
怎么了
What?
要说有谁最了解在大学生篮球上
Well, if there's someone who would understand
押钱的话
betting on college basketball.
鲍曼抢到了一个篮板球
Bowman grabs the rebound,
一个长传给卡尔文·欧文斯 传的很漂亮
and it's a beautiful outlet pass to Calvin Owens!
他要灌篮 他没能成功
He's going for the jam and, oh, he can't get it to go down!
抓到你了
Caught you.
我现在懂了
I get it now.
你坐在这 研究篮球
You sit down here and bone up on a few basketball facts,
然后再告诉我 跟我显摆
then regurgitate them to me, trying to show me up.
被你发现了 有什么事吗
You got me. What's up?
蛙人潜水找过了 他们找到了摩托车
Our frogmen did their dive, they found the motorcycle.
我们追查到了一个塞尔维亚旅客
We traced it to a visiting Serbian national.
他和他哥哥正要坐飞机回塞尔维亚
He and his brother were on a flight back to Serbia
就在哈里·科尔被射杀之前
less than three hours after Harry Cole was shot.
他们两个在他们国家有犯罪史
They've both got violent records back home.
所以说我们追查到塞尔维亚犯罪团伙
So we infiltrate a Serbian crime gang.
这也太容易了
It's almost too easy.
我在敦促地方检察官签署引渡 但不太可能
I'm pushing the DA to extradite, but it's a long shot.
我确定他们是被雇来杀人的
I'm sure they were guns for hire.
在重温卡尔文的经典比赛吗
Enjoying some classic Calvin?
在做功课
Doing some homework.
你记得他们冠军赛季的纪录吗
You remember their record their championship season?
嗯 他们失误过几次
Yeah, they only had a couple of losses.
35比2 你知道他们的赔率是多少吗
35 and two. Know what they were against the spread?
6比31
Six and 31.
如果维加斯的数据没有问题的话
If Vegas is doing its job,
大部分球队的赔率相差不该超过百分之五
most teams should be close to .500 against the spread.
我知道赔率是怎么回事
Yeah, I know how the spread works.
没错
Right.
卡尔文总是在比赛快要结束的时候丢分
Well, Calvin had a bad habit of getting careless late in games.
我猜他是在压比分
I think he was shaving points.
而且他的大学同学还是个赌徒
And his college buddy was a serious gambler.
我们还需要再和欧文斯先生谈谈
We need to talk to Mr. Owens again.
找出他与尼克斯和
Find out if he's got any connections to
诺瓦克·斯勒杰佩维奇之间的关系
Nikos and Novak Slijepcevic.
我得查查怎么读这个
I'll find how to pronounce that.
你读的挺好的
You said it fine.
你们两个简直是疯了
You two are out of your dar minds.
我要找律师
I want my lawyer, man.
你可以那么做 或者你可以听我们说完
You could do that. Or you can just hear us out.
已经给你宣读过你的权利了
You've been advised of your rights.
如果你愿意可以保持沉默
Remain silent if you like.
我没杀人 这太疯狂了
I didn't kill anyone. That's crazy.
就像原来你的学院队有百分之八十的概率
Crazy like how your college team failed to cover the spread
会与大赔率不符
80% of the time.
你过去经常在比赛快结束的时候紧张失分
You used to get the yips pretty bad in the closing minutes.
比赛快要结束时压力很大
Lots of pressure at the end of games.
怎么 在压力大时表现不好吗 卡尔文
What? No good under pressure, Calvin?
但是到了职业篮球赛时 这些紧张就没了
But in the pros, those yips cleared up.
当然 在那时你也不缺钱了
Of course, by then you weren't short of cash anymore.
但是你的大学同学缺钱
But your college buddy was.
这就是他敲诈你的原因
That's why he was blackmailing you.
还清我的债务 不然我就告诉大家
Pay off my debts, or I'll tell everyone
那些我们在大学里面作弊的比赛
about those games we fixed back in college.
你可以给他钱 但你知道他是个无底洞
You could've paid him off, but you knew that wasn't gonna end.
尤其是像哈里这样的败类
Not with a degenerate like Harry.
所以我就骑着摩托车把他枪杀了吗
So I jumped on the back of a motorcycle and shot him?
我想大家应该会注意到一个一米八的枪手吧
Think someone might've seen a 6'7 shooter?
摩托车是注册在戈兰·斯勒杰佩维奇儿子名下
The bike was registered to the sons of Goran Slijepcevic.
你和戈兰在密尔沃基队做了两个赛季的队友
You and Goran were teammates in Milwaukee for two seasons
直到他因为在飞机上
until he was cut for pulling
由于扑克牌纠纷挥刀威胁被球队开除
a knife in a card game dispute on a team flight.
你联♥系♥到这位老朋友帮你解决这个问题
You reached out to an old friend to fix your problem.
欧文斯先生
Mr. Owens.
佩顿·查尔斯 地区检察官办公室
Peyton Charles. I'm with the District Attorney's office.
认罪才是对你最有利的
It would be in your best interest to confess.
是吗
You think so, huh?
戈兰·斯勒杰佩维奇在离开篮球队后
Goran Slijepcevic has had a pretty impressive
有了很了不起的事业
post-basketball career.
他是名战犯
He's a war criminal.
塞尔维亚正在努力恢复自身的国际名誉
Serbia's just getting back their international reputation.
你觉得他们会冒险去保护一群
You think they'd risk that to protect a family of thugs
种族屠♥杀♥的暴徒吗
with ties to a genocide?
我们会获得他们的引渡协议
We will get them extradited.
你觉得需要多久这事会回到你的头上
How long do you think it'll take for them to roll over on you?
认罪我会确保你不进重刑监狱
Confess and I'll keep you out of gen pop.
有很多囚犯想见卡尔文·欧文斯
There's lot of prisoners who want to meet Calvin Owens
而且并不是所有人都是你的粉丝
and not all of them are fans.
普吉愿景 临终理疗护理之家
这首歌♥
This one.
这是我的最爱
This was my jam.
你喜欢这音乐 是吗 爷爷
You like the music, don't you, grandpa?
最近几天糟透了 爷爷
Oh, it has been a hell of a few days, gramps.
看起来我们有很多相似之处
Turns out we have something more in common
除了我们帅气的外表和对音乐的品味外
than our good looks and stellar musical taste.
爸爸也想了个办法 抢走了我的生意
Dad has figured out a way to take over my business, too.
你还好吗
You're okay?
你说我们这次让他吸取点教训怎么样
What do you say we teach him a lesson this time?
让他也知道一下那是什么感受
Let him know what it feels like.
听音乐吧
Shh, just listen to the music.
你好 安古斯
Yo, Angus.
我决定要做了
I've decided I'll do it.
是的 我确实有选择
Yeah, I did have options.
我现在就去雷尼尔山
I'm heading to Mount Rainier.
明天你就可以拿到你想要的脑子
You'll have the brain you want by tomorrow.
专心听音乐
Just listen to the music.
专心听音乐
Just listen to the music.
危险行为
你知道避孕套的安全率是百分之九十八吗
Did you know condoms have a 98% success rate?
我貌似听说过这个数
I have heard that stat somewhere.
你会喜欢这个赔率的
You gotta like those odds.
不要紧张
No pressure.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
该死
Oh, damn.
不
Oh, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
快停下 我要进来了
Stop what you're doing! I'm coming in!
-拉维 什么 -等等 拉维
- Ravi? What? - Wait! Ravi?
敲门啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Knocking!
在这里我们都要敲门的
In this house we use knocking.
你们穿戴好了吗
Are you decent?
很整齐了
Decent enough.
请告诉我你们还没有做♥爱♥
Tell me you haven't had sex yet.
这个问题你完全可以在门外问
Seems like a question you could've asked outside the door.
-做了吗 -没有
- Have you? - No.
这真是个非常好的消息
That's very, very good news.
僵尸病毒是普通病毒的百分之一大小
Zombie virus is a hundredth the size of a typical virus.
我测试了所有牌子所有材质的避孕套
I tested every brand of condom, every material,
一百二十个样本
102 samples.
僵尸病毒全都可以穿透
Zombie virus went through all of them.
如果你们做♥爱♥ 梅杰会变成僵尸
If you have sex, Major will become a zombie.
那不是有风险事件 而是必然事件
That is not a risk, that's a certainty.
有一天我会找出解药 我会的
Look, someday I'll cure it. I will.
但是直到那时 我很抱歉
But until then, I'm sorry.
谢谢你 拉维 真的
Thanks, Ravi. Really.
还有其他的办法
There's other stuff.
那天晚上就很有趣
The other night was fun.
没错
It was.
我们会多想点创意
So we get creative.
我们都有创新思维 我们会想出办法的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表