剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
The detective killed that night at Meat Cute?
他用血在墙上写了那个人的名字
He wrote that man's name in blood on the walls.
里面的那个人
That guy in there,
你豁免的那个人
that guy you granted immunity to,
杀了很多人
has murdered a dozen people.
除非你有足够的证据为以上罪名拘捕他
Unless you have enough to book him for either of these crimes,
否则我只能请你放了他
I need you to turn him loose.
之后发生的事情算你头上
What happens next is on you.
佩顿 怎么了
Peyton? What's wrong?
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
进来说
Come inside.
你为什么给我看布莱恩的照片
Why are you showing me a photo of Blaine?
他很危险 离他远点
He's dangerous. Stay away from him.
我没法这样
That's not an option.
他是我扳倒博斯先生的头号♥目击证人
He's my star witness against Mr. Boss.
他基本上跟整个案子有关
He's pretty much the whole case.
佩顿 他杀了洛厄尔
Peyton, he killed Lowell.
他差点害死梅杰 他害伊万炸飞了
He tried to kill Major. He got Evan blown up.
他把我变成了僵尸
He turned me into a zombie.
天知道他杀了多少流浪少年
He murdered god knows how many homeless teenagers
然后把他们的脑子卖♥♥给僵尸当食物
and sold their brains to zombies as food.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我和他睡了
I slept with him.
我不知道他是谁
I didn't know who he was.
我不知道 对不起
I had no idea. I'm sorry.
-没事的 -天啊
- It's okay. - Oh god.
没事的
It's okay.
米诺尔 猜猜谁找到骨头啦
Minor, guess who found some bones!
一晚上帮助白人富豪减肥还开心吗
Good night of making rich white people less fat?
-对啊 这就是我的工作 -米诺尔在哪
- Yeah, it's god's work, what I do. - Where's Minor?
走了
Gone, I'm afraid.
走了 去哪了
Gone? Gone where?
我看到电线杆上有一张寻狗启示
I saw a missing dog flyer
上面是米诺尔的照片
on a telephone pole with a photo of Minor.
所以我打了电♥话♥ 主人过来接走了他
So I called the number, the owners swung by and picked him up.
他们一定非常激动
They must've been thrilled.
对啊 好结局
Yeah. Happy ending.
对我们来说却很失望
Bummer for us, though.
是啊 我希望我能说句再见
Yeah, I do wish I could've said goodbye.
对不起 一切发生的太快了
Oh I'm sorry , I just got here so fast.
我要回家了 再不紧不慢地洗个澡
I should...head home and take a slow-quick shower.
你确定你没事了吗
Are you sure you are okay?
没事了
Yeah.
你现在睡的这个人
Now you sleep with someone
也许你认为你了解他
you think you know,
但说不定他还有很多面
but that could be anybody.
再见
Bye.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
我是僵尸
第二季 第十一集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表