剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
死前生活
这是我死之前的生活
This was my life before I died.
17岁男性
17-year-old male.
20分钟前打篮球时晕倒
Went down playing basketball 20 minutes ago.
-未探到脉搏 -嘴唇紫绀
- I've got no pulse. - He's cyanotic.
急救主治医生到底跑哪去了
Where the hell is our Chief Resident?
有人去广播寻找杰弗里斯医生了吗
Did someone page Dr. Jeffreys?
急需X光机 血氧浓度机和中心静脉导管
I need X-ray, Pulse Ox and a central line now.
还需要最大号♥的针头及注射器
And the biggest needle and syringe you've got.
我们现在就地急救
We're doing this now.
我们还是该等杰弗里斯医生来吧
We should wait for Dr. Jeffreys.
不等也成
Or not.
跟杰弗里斯医生说我们这搞定了
Tell Dr. Jeffreys we're good here.
丽芙
Liv.
太奇怪了
It's so weird.
虽然你我是竞争对手
You have all the makings of a nemesis,
但我居然挺喜欢你的
but I actually kind of like you.
今晚想来参加派对吗
Want to go to a party tonight?
不了 我不怎么热衷派对
Oh. I'm not really a party person.
别这样 让大家知道
Come on. Show everyone
你其实并不是他们的眼中钉
you're not an over-achieving pain in the ass.
-船上派对哟 -多谢邀请 但我有约了
- It's on a boat. - Thanks for the invite, but I have plans.
还是下次吧
Next time, though.
所以你每天的生活基本上就像是
So, basically every day of your life
《十六只蜡烛》[青春爱情电影]的结局吗
is like the end of Sixteen Candles?
病人看到你来治疗是不是都特别激动
How psyched are people when you're their doctor?
说真的 要是我俩没订婚
Seriously, if we weren't engaged
我真的会每天都来挂急诊求急救
I'd be here getting emergency surgery like every other day.
再过三个月 我就归你了
Well, in three months I'm all yours.
有没有可能现在就...归我呢
Is there any way we can push that up to, like, now?
比如我俩现在就私奔
Just go elope somewhere.
因为我感觉急需现在就让你只属于我一个人
'Cause I'm kind of feeling the need to lock this down.
对了 说了你也不会相信
Oh, so, you're not gonna believe this.
那女孩玛茜 本以为她整天想整死我
That girl, Marcy, who I thought wanted to kill me.
没想到居然邀请我参加派对
She invited me to a party.
所以她选择接受你的完美
Wow. So she's embracing your overall perfection
而不是只想着摧毁你了
rather than trying to destroy you.
干得漂亮 死对头玛茜
Well played, Marcy the Rival.
-而且是船上派对 -今晚吗 那你去吧
- It's on a boat or something. - Tonight? You should go.
说真的 你下半辈子
Seriously, you're gonna
都得一直被困在我的身边了
be stuck with me for the rest of your life.
去吧 尽情潇洒吧
Go. Tie one on.
再糟糕也糟糕不到哪里去
What's the worst that could happen?
最糟糕的事情吗
The worst that can happen?
莫名的僵尸突袭算吗
Try an inexplicable zombie outbreak.
而且还突然萌生了想吃人脑的欲望
Followed by a sudden desire to eat brains.
我就知道这是场糟糕派对
I knew that party was gonna blow.
五个月以后
古铜色化妆品
古铜色化妆品
但再说了 你能有几次机会说自己改变了
On the other hand, how often can you say you've been changed,
《活死人之夜》
因为一场派对而真正地改变了
really changed, by a party?
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
我是僵尸
第一季第一集
周二百乐餐聚会
室友 我觉得你可能不怎么感兴趣
Hey, roomie. I know you probably won't be super into this...
但我们觉得应该恢复周二百乐餐聚会
But we thought we'd reinstate Potluck Tuesday.
-我们 -这样我们大家就能聚在一起
- We...? - So we can all be together.
每周二 像以前那样
On Tuesdays. Like old times, right?
因为我们都特别地爱你
'Cause we all just like love you so much.
也想让你知道这点
And want to make sure that you know that,
因为
because, uh,
我们有点担心
well, we're a little concerned.
是非常担心 亲爱的 因为你最近的举动
Very concerned, honey. About your recent behavior.
我们觉得完全不像你
Which we find to be 100% unlike you.
我这么觉得 你弟弟也是
That's me speaking on behalf of your brother and me.
才没有
No, it's not.
我接下来想说的完全是出于对你的爱
What I'm about to say comes from a place of love.
你应该知道的吧
You know that, don't you?
那得看你接下来说的什么
That kind of depends on what you say.
你在舍弃你曾经的生活
You're throwing away your life.
你辞了你在医院的大好职位
You traded a topnotch residency at the hospital
而去当验尸官
for a job at the morgue.
虽然我绝对不会去干涉我女儿的私生活
And far be it for me to weigh in on my daughter's personal life,
但你最后一刻推掉和梅杰的订婚
but you will regret breaking off your engagement
最后一定会后悔的
to Major till the end of time.
出于对你的爱
Place of love.
你知道有多少女人吵闹着
Do you have any idea how many
就算杀人放火也想要和这男人在一起吗
women would kill to be with a man like this?
准确来说是四个 我都见过
Exactly four. Yeah, I've met 'em.
都很出色哦
Quality women.
但我不知道她们
Yeah. I don't know who they
想杀死谁 为啥觉得这样我就会喜欢她们
plan on killing or why they think that's my thing,
她们非常性感而且准备为了我去杀人
but they're super-hot and ready for murder.
我以为今天
I was told that, um,
我们不会谈及订婚的事情
we wouldn't be bringing up the engagement today.
顺便告诉你
Just so you know.
这就是证据 它道出了你的心理状态
It's evidence. It speaks to state of mind.
我还以为今天咱们不会对你进行审讯
I was also told we're not putting you on trial.
这不是对你的审讯
Hey, you're not on trial.
只是那晚发生湖边的事之后
It's just that you've changed
你整个人都发生了巨大的改变
so drastically since that night on the lake.
咱们住一起六年了 你一直是个强势的
In the six years we lived together, you've been this force,
势不可挡 注意力高度集中的辣妹
this unstoppable, hyper-focused fireball.
你现在整天躺在沙发里看电视
Now you just watch TV all day while lying on the couch.
就像是待在收♥容♥所♥里一样
Like you're in a hospice.
这是你第一次没有自告奋勇
This is the first time you're not volunteering
要去儿童医院的鬼屋做志愿者
for the children's hospital haunted house.
你知道那对我来说有多重要
And you know how important that is to me.
我懂了 今天不是愉快吃百乐餐的周二
Okay, I see that this isn't Potluck Tuesday.
这是个劝诫会
It's an intervention.
我早就说过她会发现的
Told you she'd figure it out.
我有话直说吧
Okay, I'll... I'll just say it.
我们认为你有创伤后应激障碍
We think you have PTSD.
你去参加一个船上派对
You go to a boat party and
然后一群发疯的醉汉开始互相砍杀
a bunch of crazy drunks start killing each other.
接着就着了一场大火
And then the fire...
我甚至不敢想象你都目睹了些什么
I can't even imagine what you must've seen.
我们认为你需要接受专业的帮助
We think you need professional help though.
我真的不需要
I really don't.
不过我会试着恢复过来然后去鬼屋帮忙
But I will try to come down and help out at the haunted house.
我要去工作了
I've gotta get to work.
他们想要帮助我 我明白
They want to help, I get it.
但这一切只能我自己独自承担
But my burden is of the bear-it-alone variety.
真正令我烦恼的是他们说得非常正确
The really annoying thing is how right they are.
只不过我真的没有创伤后应激障碍
But I don't have post-traumatic stress.
我倒是有创伤后应激倦怠
I have post-traumatic ennui.
创伤后失败主义
Post-traumatic defeatism.
创伤后...重点到底在哪
Post-traumatic... what's the point?
你一定要看看这具尸体的腹直肌前鞘挫伤
You have to see this anterior rectus sheath contusion.
很像圣母玛利亚怀抱一把莱斯·保罗型电吉他
It looks exactly like the Virgin Mary holding a Les Paul.
不过如果我把它拍下来传到照片分享网上
It would be wrong of me
那就是我的不对了
to Instagram that.
没错 你不能那么做
Yes, it would.
你来这里有五个月了
So, in the five months you've been here,
你见过最古怪的事情是什么
what's the weirdest thing you've seen?
你面对一具尸体还能喝下麦片牛奶粥
You drinking cereal milk over a corpse.
我喜欢你说话总是不超过15个音节
I like that you always keep it under 15 syllables.
这样节奏感很好
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表