剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Don't act like life as we know it will ever be the same.
就好好处理现在的一切就可以了
Just act like you know what to do with this.
我们一起吧
Let's do this thing.
-怀亚特 -知道了
- Wyatt? - Right.
看来他们已经准备好 在等我了
Looks like they're ready for me.
剧本里没有说要扇巴掌
You know, I... I didn't see a slap in here.
-你这么做很有意思 -感觉更加真实嘛
- Interesting choice. - It just felt honest.
回头见
I'll see you around.
看来我们知道谁会在第四季的海报上
Huh, looks like we know who's gonna be front-and-center
站在中间了
On the season four poster.
谢谢 但是我喜欢我现在的工作
Thanks, but I'm happy in my current job.
中心点就是找到我的动力
It was all about finding my motivation.
他们发今天的新样片了吗
Have they posted the new dailies?
我想看斯塔莉是怎么跟怀亚特演我的场景的
I wanna see how Starlee played my scene with Wyatt.
-你的场景 -海莉的场景
- Your scene? - Well, Hayley's.
她帮助科迪去克服
She helps Cody to overcome...
不 不 不 不要剧透
No, no, no, no! No spoilers!
我第二季才看一半
I'm only halfway through season two.
我以为你不喜欢这片子呢
I thought you hated the show.
之前不喜欢 但这片子太棒了 停不下来
I did. But it's like mental pork rinds. I can't stop!
但是 我不明白为什么他们在西雅图拍摄
Although, I still don't see why they shoot in Seattle
因为这片子本来是发生在波特兰
if the show's supposed to take place in Portland.
税额优♥惠♥
Tax breaks.
你看到海莉和博迪克把迪斯科球
Did you get to the part where Hayley and Burdick
放在看门人柜子里那部分了吗
put up a disco ball in the janitor's closet?
要是他没死的话这两人可真危险了
I'd ship those two if he weren't dead.
说到这 我发现了这个
To that point, I also found this,
是第2季第10集
from episode 210.
我还给你准备了一个生日礼物 丹尼尔
I got you something else for your birthday, Daniel.
你可以读唇语 是吧
You can read lips, right?
够了
That's it!
靠 乔丹
Damn it, Jordan!
你们这两个混♥蛋♥是谁把大便留在我那了
Which one of you bastards upper-decked me?
-继续拍 重新开始 马上 -好
- Keep rolling. Let's go again, right away! - Okay...
我真是受够了这些恶作剧
I am sick and tired of all these pranks!
一点也不好笑
They're not funny.
明天就安摄像头
The security cameras go in tomorrow.
我一定要抓出来是谁干的
I'm gonna catch whoever's doing this!
乔丹在片场不太受欢迎吧
Jordan wasn't a very popular man on set, was he?
我在想他到底装没装摄像头
I wonder if he ever put in those security cameras.
洛克特博士
Dr. Lockett.
看来我们两个都在加班啊
Looks like we're both putting in some ot.
我要曝光麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
I'm going to expose max rager.
我要把我们所有的研究曝光给媒体
I'm taking all our research to the press.
为什么告诉我
Why tell me this?
因为如果我失败了
Because if I fail...
如果我突然消失了 像我之前那位一样
If I suddenly just disappear, like my predecessors,
你需要向整个世界说明这里的事
You need to be the one to tell the world what goes on here.
你的工作 我的工作
About your work. About my work.
以及僵尸的存在
About the existence of zombies.
拖车垃圾
也许乔丹的摄像头拍下了神秘便便人
Maybe Jordan's surveillance cameras caught the mystery defecator.
是 这就是为什么我成了一名警探
yeah, this is why I became a detective.
为什么斯塔莉在乔丹的拖车里
Why is Starlee in Jordan's trailer?
她在拿他的电脑做什么
And what's she doing on his computer?
我是巴比诺警探 这是我的验尸官助手摩尔
I'm Detective Babineaux. This is assistant ME Moore.
乔丹没有取回他的钥匙 我就...
Jordan never took back his key and I was just...
担心他是不是忘记做什么
worried he forgot to do something else.
升级系统软件吗
Update his system software?
我认为他可能录了另一个我们的性♥爱♥录像
I think he may have made another sex tape of us
而且没有毁掉
and never destroyed it.
你认为他这么做 然后还不告诉你吗
You think he'd do that without letting you know?
是的 他有时候真的是一个...
Yeah, he could be a real...
我猜这个词是
I guess the word is...
你这个贱♥人♥
You dick!
你想让大家都知道不是什么窃贼
You want everyone to know that you released that video,
而是你放出了那份录像吗
not some burglar?
因为我会告诉所有人的
Because I will tell the world!
我想你不会的
I don't think you will.
收到 他们需要你去服装间
Copy that. They need you in wardrobe.
你可以走了 我们知道去哪找你
Oh, you're free to go. We know where to find you.
你看到了什么
What'd you see?
听起来第一个性♥爱♥录像好像是乔丹公开的
It sounded like Jordan released the first sex tape,
而不是什么窃贼
not some burglar.
斯塔莉气坏了
Starlee was pissed.
-气到杀了他吗 -有可能
- Pissed enough to kill him? - Maybe.
性♥爱♥录像里还有其他内容
There was something else on that sex tape
他确信这些内容会让她闭嘴
that he was sure would keep her quiet.
取证实验室可以检查硬盘
The crime lab can check the hard drive.
不过 我猜他们不会找到监控录像
I doubt they'll find any security cam footage, though.
没有线
No wires.
假的 就摆摆样子
Fakes. Just for show.
不好意思 还不知道你叫什么
Sorry, I never caught your name.
我老板从没叫过我的名字
My boss never uses it.
拉娜
Lana.
怎么了 拉娜
Yeah. What's up, Lana?
邦妮说了谎
Bonnie lied.
编剧已经决定要把谁写死了
The writers did decide who to write off the show.
她就是不想处理被演员们知道后
She just didn't want to deal with damage control,
所造成的后果
if the cast found out.
是凯尔吗
Was it Kell?
不是
No.
斯塔莉吗 塔拉吗
Starlee? Tara?
塔拉是谁
Who's Tara?
她演克洛伊 那个比较有艺术气息的
She plays Chloe, the artsy one.
-是... -是怀亚特
- Was it... - It was Wyatt.
不是吧
No!
他知道 因为是我告诉他的
And he knew because I told him.
我们上♥床♥后告诉他的
After we started sleeping together.
他人很好
He's so nice and...
他会问我的工作怎么样 编剧那有什么情况
He'd ask about my job and what was going on in the writers' room.
几个月之后
Then a few months ago,
他去试镜了新《金刚战士》电影里
he read for the blue ranger part
蓝色战士那个角色
in the new Power Rangers movie.
我不确定他有没有能力演蓝色战士
I don't know if he has the range for blue.
怀亚特觉得很苦恼
Wyatt started agonizing about
说这部电影可能会影响了他下一季的拍摄工作
how this movie might interfere with his job here next season.
看到他那么担心我也很难受
And it killed me to see him so worried.
所以我告诉了他真♥相♥
So, I told him the truth.
他会在"僵尸高校"里领到一个大便当
That he was gonna bite the big one on Zombie High.
没错
Yeah.
但是后来他没有拿到角色 他甩了我
Then he didn't get the movie and he dumped me.
我想应该告诉你们这个
I just thought you should know.
如果我没听错的话
If I'm hearing you right,
还会再拍一部《金刚战士》吗
there's going to be another Power Rangers movie?
真正的重点是我还是不相信怀亚特有罪
The real headline is that I still don't believe Wyatt's guilty.
他看起来那么无辜
I mean, he comes across as so genuinely innocent.
如果他有罪的话 那可真是极致的演技了
If he were guilty, it would be the performance of a lifetime.
等你看到计算机检测人员
Wait till you see what the computer lab boys
在乔丹的硬盘里找到了什么再说吧
found on Jordan's hard drive.
你什么时候要走
Oh, when's your call time?
六点
Six.
我和凯尔首先拍
I'm first up with Kell.
我们错过了好东西
Aw, we missed the good stuff.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
我几乎没法憋着笑和他一起工作
I can barely keep a straight face working with him.
我闻到了僵尸的味道
I smell zombies.
你在吗 僵尸 我听不见[模仿口音]
Are you there, zombies? I can't hear you.
真是个烂人
What a horrible person!
如果这个被公开 会毁掉她的事业
And if that went public, it would destroy her career.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表