剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Don't look so surprised.
我记人很准的
I never forget a face.
杜加斯 呆若木鸡
我很惊讶你还记得我
I'm surprised you remember me.
像你这样日理万机的人
The owner of a major league team
通常不会记得我这样跑腿的人
usually doesn't remember the batboy.
好的业主都会记得
The good owners do.
而你也不仅仅是个跑腿的
And you were more than a batboy.
你原来有很大的潜力和发展空间
You were an intriguing aa prospect likely to play in the bigs.
可不是吗
Had I known.
但看起来你现在也过得很体面了
But it looks like you've done well for yourself here.
这个地方肯定要花一大笔钱
This place must've cost a pretty penny.
谁来处理你的税务
Who prepares your taxes?
我有专门的人
I've got a guy.
专门的人
Oh, a guy.
我听说他很赞
I hear he's good.
像你这样的小型企业主
You know, as a small business owner yourself,
你肯定也知道 当一个员工要离职的话
you probably know when an employee leaves his job,
需要提前两周通知
two weeks' notice is standard.
关于那个
About that, um...
我在游船派对上看到了些事情
I saw things at that boat party.
那些事情依然在困扰我
Things that still haunt me.
我躲在黑屋子里好几周
I spent a couple weeks shivering in a dark room,
我决定把那看作是一个提醒我改变的预兆
and I decided it was a sign that I needed a change.
一个预兆吗
A sign, huh?
你觉得上帝如此迫切的想要你做出改变
You think god was so desperate for you to change your ways
所以他就杀死那么多无辜的人吗
that he slaughtered all those innocent people to make a point?
我们讨论的可是上帝
Well, we're talking about the same guy
他还觉得诺亚方舟很靠谱呢 所以
that thought Noah's ark was a solid plan, so...
在这样的情况下
Given the circumstances,
我决定不追究你没有提前通知的行为
I'm inclined to let the lack of proper notice slide.
谢谢你
Thank you?
但是在你离开的时候 你拿走了
But when you left my employ, you had in your possession
价值四千块的货
$4,000 worth of product.
听起来没错
That sounds about right.
-我去拿我的支票簿 -稍等
- Let me get my checkbook. - Hold on.
手♥机♥上的这个计算软件
The, uh, calculator app on this thing...
没有它之前我们是怎么活的
How did we function before?
四千 加上每周的利息
Uh, 4k, plus the vig, calculated weekly.
四舍五入差不多一百个星期
We'll round to 100 weeks.
也就是说你现在欠我差不多八万块
Which means you owe me just north of 80 grand.
那就每两周还五千块
But let's say 5k every two weeks?
我还让我的人来拿钱的
I'll send my boys over to collect.
听起来很合理
That sounds fair.
我要回去我侄子的葬礼仪式了
I should be getting back to my nephew's service.
你做得很好 小子
You done good, kid.
你的早餐太吵了吗
Is your breakfast not using its indoor voice?
噼里啪啦
Snap, crackle, pop.
各种声音太吵了
So loud.
又和佩顿一起喝酒了
Drinking on a school night again with Peyton.
你真给你国家的那些
You're a disgrace to your country's proud history
千杯不醉的傲人历史丢脸
of functional lushes.
案子有突破了
Break in the case.
当地码头的主人打来电♥话♥说
Got a call from the owner of a local marina.
一艘陌生的船停在那里
A strange boat was docked there.
他把封面遮盖掀起了
He pulled up the cover,
船的内部全都是血
and the inside of the boat was drenched in blood.
我想那里应该就是我们受害者尸首分家的地方
I'm guessing that's where our vics and their heads parted ways.
他们真幸运
Lucky them.
赞 我们走
Dope. Let's dip up out of here.
租赁这船位的客人把他的船送去修理了
Customer that rents this slip was having his boat repaired.
今天过来停船 结果发现这艘船停在这
Showed up today to dock it, and found this one in his space.
我和我儿子把防水布掀开 结果
Me and my son pulled the tarp off, and yowzah.
但是你没看到是谁把船停在这的
But you didn't see who docked the boat?
没有 那天是我儿子值班
No, my son was working that day.
查理
Charlie!
我要把你的手♥机♥扔湖里
Hey! I'm about to dump that thing in the lake.
孩子和手♥机♥
Kids and their phones.
总有一天你会明白我说的
You'll understand what I mean some day.
不用了 我现在就理解
No, I think I get it now.
查理 你还记得任何关于
Charlie, you remember anything about the guy
停船的那个人的事情吗
who docked this boat?
我没看清楚 但我见他上了一辆出租车
I didn't get a good look at him, but I saw him get in a taxi.
你知道是哪家出租车公♥司♥吗
You know which taxi company?
查理 回答他
Charlie! Answer the man!
爸爸 天啊 是绿白相间的
Dad, god! It was green and white.
我正在搜索"绿白相间西雅图出租车"是哪个...
I was googling "Green and white Seattle taxis" to see which...
那是至高出租车公♥司♥
That's Supreme Taxi.
我来联♥系♥出租车调度员
I'll get ahold of the dispatcher.
不会吧
No way.
东湖路 3753号♥
猜猜这是谁的小屋
Guess whose cabin this is.
地区检察官弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯
District Attorney Floyd Baracus.
还是温的
Still warm.
巴拉克斯之前还在这
Baracus was here recently.
黛尔是对的
Dale was right.
巴拉克斯绑♥架♥案不是混沌杀手做的
The Baracus abduction wasn't the Chaos Killer.
是博斯的手下们想要嫁祸给混沌杀手
It was Boss's goons trying to make it look like the Chaos Killer.
我猜是博斯让他们
I'm assuming Boss sent them
来亲自感谢下巴拉克斯的那些诉讼指控
to thank Baracus in person for all those indictments.
但我想不明白
But I just don't get it.
一个中年律师怎么能打败三个全副武装的杀手
How does a middle-aged lawyer take out three armed hitmen?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
什么
What?
你看到了影像吧
You were having a vision, right?
没有 抱歉 我走神了
No, god, sorry. I, uh, spaced out.
居然没影像吗
No visions?
我觉得你手♥机♥的辐射
I think the radiation from your
让你得了天眼白内障
cell phone is giving your third eye cataracts.
学会接受你不认同的事
Don't hate 'cause you can't relate.
这影像如何啊
How's this for a vision?
木屋杀手
我猜主角
I guess the man of the
没有留下为自己辩解吧
hour didn't stick around to explain himself.
整栋住♥宅♥搜遍了 没有找到巴拉克斯
Searched the property. No sign of Baracus.
但有位邻居跟我们说
But a neighbor told us the
平常总停在前门的摩托车不见了
motorcycle that's usually parked out front is gone.
查下车牌 发全境通告
Run down the plate and put out an APB.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
僵尸绝不会丢下自己唯一的食物源
A zombie wouldn't leave behind his only food supply.
那位检察官的大脑
Those brains are the DA's
在努力寻找一个好的藏身之所
incentive to find a very good hiding spot.
巴拉克斯
Baracus?
没出事吧
Hey! Everything okay?
西雅图失踪的检察官是个僵尸
Seattle's missing district attorney is a zombie,
他现在就藏在他木屋下面的管道夹缝里
and he's currently hiding out in the crawlspace under his cabin.
我能用用吗
Can I take this?
你已经拿走了
I believe you just did.
等等 他不是被混沌杀手绑♥架♥的吗
Oh, wait. I thought he was abducted by the chaos killer.
不 是博斯先生的三个手下
No. Three of Mr. Boss' hitmen.
把他家伪装成混沌杀手作案的
They did up his place Chaos Killer-style.
绑♥架♥僵尸绝对不明智
Big mistake abducting a zombie.
我们在巴拉克斯家的冰箱发现了他们的脑袋
We just found their heads in Baracus' fridge.
我要给那可怜人带点脑子过去
I'm going to take the poor guy some brains.
看我能不能想到办法帮他逃过一劫
See if I can figure out a way to help him out of this mess.
我陪你去
I'll go with you.
谢了 我一个人就行
Thanks, but I got this.
丽芙 你想清楚了
Liv. Think about it.
你是要去一个有个刚斩首了三个人的
You're going to a cabin where there's a desperate zombie
绝望僵尸的小木屋去
who just decapitated three men?
不安全
It's not safe.
对非僵尸来说是不安全
It's not safe for a non-zombie.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表