剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
所以只要乔丹拿着这个录像
So, as long as Jordan had this video,
他就能完全掌控斯塔莉
he had total power over Starlee.
没错
Absolutely.
拉维拍了我打鼾的视频
Ravi took a video of me snoring,
我差点拔掉了他
and I was on the verge of ripping out
所有的头发 就为了让他删掉它
every follicle of his facial hair if he hadn't deleted it.
淡定
Steady.
我们去探访下斯塔莉吧
Let's go pay Starlee a visit.
机器人很赞
Nice robot.
是个中国生意伙伴送的礼物
It's a gift from a Chinese business associate.
抱歉 这里没有什么
Sorry, there's nothing in here
能够猎杀僵尸
about it being able to hunt and kill zombies.
没错 现在我们有一个更重要的僵尸问题
Yeah, right now, I think we've got an even bigger zombie problem.
是吗 是什么问题
Yeah? What would that be?
洛克特博士给了我这个
Dr. Lockett gave me this.
他说这里面有麦克斯雷杰所有的秘密
He said it contains all of Max Rager's secrets.
他准备把它公布给媒体 如果你不制止他
He's going to give one to the press, too, if you don't stop him.
梅杰强大力量
洛克特博士真不该告诉你这个
Dr. Lockett really shouldn't have told you all this.
好吧
Ah, well...
事已至此
The damage has been done.
不如让你来看看他说的是什么
Might as well see what he was talking about.
欢迎来到塔科马
Welcome to Tacoma.
没事 博士 我只是给他看看一些结果
Ah. It's okay, doc. I just wanted show him a feeding.
-介意给他看下吗 -当然不
- Mind doing the honors? - Of course.
我们从一家医疗测试机构拿到了脑子
We get our brains from a medical testing facility.
虽然不是很新鲜
Not exactly the freshest supply,
但话说回来 我们的客户也不会挑三拣四
but then again, our patrons aren't what you would call choosy.
你见过僵尸吗 梅杰
Did you ever see a zombie, Major?
见过 我随时都能见到他们
Yeah, you know, I see them all the time.
真正的僵尸 传统的僵尸 恐怖的生物
Real zombies. Old-school zombies. Horrible creatures.
这就是为什么我们装了这些安全门
That's why we got all the safety doors.
是的
Yeah...
好吧
All right.
沃恩 开门
Vaughn? The door.
好的 没事
Yeah. Shh, it's good. It's okay.
-这里有这么多按钮 -沃恩
- I mean, there's so many buttons here. - Vaughn?
我想这是灯的开关
I think this is the light switch.
看看
There they are.
拜托 看起来活泼点
Come on, people. Look alive-ish.
请立刻把门打开
Please open this immediately!
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
沃恩 快开门
Vaughn! Open the damn door!
打开该死的门
Open the damn door!
-不知道他们会怎么争夺 -沃恩 沃恩
- Wonder how'd they'd fight... - Vaughn! Vaughn!
那个新鲜的脑子
If that was fresh.
打开这个该死的门
Open the damn door!
-听不见 -让我出去
- Yeah, can't hear you. - Just let me out of here.
救命 救命
Help me. Help me.
拜托 求你让我出去 让我出去
For the love of god, just let me out of here. Just let me out!
你做到了 兄弟
You did it, my boy.
你做到了 你做到了
You did it, you did it!
抱歉 我不是故意让你经受这些
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you through that.
你也是 博士 抱歉
You, too, doc. Sorry.
所以他不是告密者吗
So, he's not a whistle-blower?
不 当然不是 只是装的 兄弟
No, no. Of course not. It was just a charade, man.
只是个测试 你完美的通过了
It was a test. And you passed with flying colors!
太棒了
Hooray! Oh! Yeah!
这上面说斯塔莉和怀亚特都在发化服
This says Starlee and Wyatt are both in HMW,
不知道那是什么
whatever that is.
发型 化妆 服装
Hair, makeup, wardrobe.
看 乔丹的新保时捷
Look. Jordan's new Porsche.
真的吗 在西雅图开敞篷车
Really, dude? A rag-top in Seattle?
但是在洛杉矶开倒是不错
Perfect for L.A., though.
詹妮·豪斯 永远铭记
搞什么
What the hell?
无论是谁干的
Whoever did this,
你完了
I'm coming for you!
-告诉我 -乔丹的车
- Talk to me. - Jordan's car.
有人在里面填满土
Someone filled it with dirt,
然后在上面放了一块詹妮·豪斯的墓碑
and stuck in a tombstone for Jenny Hulce.
那个在乔丹剧组通宵拍摄之后
The crew member who fell asleep at the wheel driving home
开着车睡着了的剧组成员吗
after Jordan kept the crew shooting all night?
并且是唯一一个我们已知去世的人
And the only other person we know who died.
谁会这么关心她并且杀死乔丹呢
So, who cared enough to kill Jordan over that?
除了每一个有"永远铭记"纹身的人吗
Besides everyone who got a "Never forget" tattoo?
我不把我妻子死怪到乔丹·梅森·马尔什头上
I don't blame my wife's death on Jordan Mason Marsh,
如果你们想问的是这个的话
if that's what you're asking.
听起来你确实责怪什么人
Sounds like you blame someone.
我不知道 也许该怪詹妮
I don't know. Maybe Jenny?
我让她辞职了
I told her to quit.
她总是抱怨她的工作 但是却不肯放弃
She always complained about her job, but she wouldn't give it up.
我猜她有自己的原因
Guess she had her reasons.
我们在剧组成员那看到"永远铭记"这个纹身
We saw the "Never forget" tattoos on the cast and crew.
你妻子肯定很受人喜欢
Your wife must have been pretty beloved.
更受某些人喜欢
More beloved by some than others.
我马上就把它送过去 我请客
I'm sending it over as we speak. On the house.
我还在里面多放了些其他的
I'm even throwing in a little something extra.
希望你喜欢
Hope you like to party.
另外我不得不说 我觉得这名死者很瘦
Again, in my defense, I would describe the deceased as slender.
我们没有想到她是个暴食者
We didn't realize she was bulimic.
好的
Yeah.
我会亲自把另一份脑子送过去
I'm gonna bring over the replacement brains personally.
再见
Mmm-hmm. Bye.
我告诉你了
I told you,
我跟你说过别再用黄色冷藏箱了
you need to take the yellow coolers out of circulation.
它们被记录在联调局的报告里了
They noted them in the FBI report.
其它的都用完了
All the others are out.
约翰·杜加斯
John Deaux?
我是联调局探员黛尔·巴吉奥
I'm agent Dale Bozzio, FBI.
我来的不是时候吗
Is this a bad time?
没有
Not at all.
联调局身后的大脑
那些可怜的
It's so terrible,
有钱人像那样子消失
what's been happening to all those poor rich people
真是太可怕了
disappearing like that.
你觉得他们死了吗
Do you think they're dead?
这我可不敢随便说
I'm afraid I can't comment on that.
我正在查你名下的一个电♥话♥号♥码
I'm just following up on a phone number registered in your name.
它出现在两个受害者的手♥机♥上
We found it in two of our victims' phones.
不好意思 你说的是哪个 我有不少号♥码呢
I'm sorry, which number? I've got a few.
那个是办公电♥话♥
Oh, that's a business line.
你对这两个受害者的名字有印象吗
Do you recognize either of the victims' names?
提姆·阿迪斯 朱迪·霍特
Tim Addis? Judy Holt?
打那个号♥码的人不少呢
A lot of people call that number.
都是询问棺材款式
They're asking about casket styles,
装饰意见 还有害虫预防的
upholstery options, vermin resistance.
两个相对年轻的人给同一家殡仪馆打电♥话♥
Two relatively young people who called the same funeral home?
一直有年轻人打来电♥话♥
Young people call all the time.
通常是帮老人打的
Generally, on the behalf of old people.
让我查一下我的数据库吧
Let me give the database a little look-see.
联调局来了 冷藏箱也在这里
马上过来拿
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我的系统里没有这两个可怜的人的名字
I don't show either of those poor souls in our system.
我希望他们是去别处了
I hope they made arrangements elsewhere.
我看找不到尸体会没法下结论了
Guessing it's a moot point when there are no bodies to bury.
你要是能想起什么来...
If you can think of anything else...
这是我的名片
Here.
你个头挺大的
You're a big fella.
如果找不到尸体
In an unrecovered body situation,
很多人会选择订一个空的棺材
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表