剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥今晚的派对在一个封闭场所
Turns out the party at Max Rager tonight is a lock-in.
庆祝他们最新的超强麦克斯饮料
Because of their new Super Max drink.
我们要潜进麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
We're going to break into Max Rager
然后放出德雷克和地下室的其他僵尸
and free Drake and the other zombies in the basement.
派对是溜进地下室
A party could be the perfect opportunity
很好的机会
to break in and save them.
超强麦克斯
Super Max!
僵尸爆发的意思就是永远不用说抱歉
A massive zombie outbreak means never having to say you're sorry.
梅杰 过来
Major! Come on!
放马过来吧
Get some!
我是菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥的薇薇安·斯托尔
Vivian Stoll, Fillmore-Graves Enterprises.
我是这里的新主人
I'm the new owner here.
德雷克
Drake?
不久以后
Someday soon,
西雅图将是僵尸家园的首都
Seattle's gonna be the capital of the zombie homeland,
而很多人并不想让这件事发生
and a lot of people aren't gonna wanna see that happen.
所以你是和我们一路还是与我们作对
So are you with us or against us?
2.8分钟后
好 我们得对一下说法
Okay, we all have to get our stories straight.
我先说
Here's mine.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥职工喝下了超强麦克斯
Max Rager employees were knocking back cans of Super Max
疯了 开始互相攻击
and just lost their minds, began attacking each other.
沃恩的武装警卫开始开枪打他们
Vaughn's armed guards started spraying them down with bullets.
引发了骚乱
Chaos ensued.
我们编点更接近真♥相♥的
We should go with something close to the truth.
僵尸爆发吗
Zombie outbreak?
梅杰听说混沌杀手案受害者
Major had information about Chaos Killer victims
被锁在一个秘密地下实验室
locked in a secret basement lab.
我们用派对作掩护去调查
We used the party as a cover to check it out
结果发现了混沌杀手案的受害者
and we found the Chaos Killer victims.
你们俩瞎编很厉害啊
You guys are the heroes here.
我也不确定这说法行不行
Not sure that'll be the takeaway.
我们要把幸存者送到我们那的医疗设施里
We're taking the survivors to the medical facility on our campus.
我们会询问他们 确保他们在媒体
We'll debrief them, make sure they're all on the same page
或者当局前口径一致
before they have to talk to the press or the authorities.
我不想扫了你们的兴
You know, I hate to rain on the parade here,
但这下面可能有大约一百具尸体
but there's probably 100 dead bodies downstairs.
-法医证据到处都是 -快走
- Forensic evidence will be everywhere. - Move, move, move, move!
找掩护
Get cover!
小心手雷
Fire in the hole.
找掩护
Take cover!
我们什么都考虑到了
We think of everything.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
最好的朋友
同盟
工作
搭档
但我是僵尸
这时 在城里另一边
所以四个人都是这位杜加斯先生射杀的吗
So all four dead men were shot by Mr.Deaux here?
没错
That's right.
从后窗进入
Just comes in through the back window,
炸开一条路 放倒了所有人
blasting away, drops every one of them?
对
Yep.
为什么是你
Why you?
什么意思
What do you mean, "Why me"?
我是说你是个地检
I mean, you're a district attorney.
而他是个卧底
And he's a stool pigeon.
为什么博斯先生认为
Why would Mr. Boss think he could draw out
绑♥架♥你可以引出杜加斯先生
Mr. Deaux by kidnapping you?
我想...
Well... I guess...
博斯先生可能记起来
It may have gotten back to Mr. Boss
我曾经对查尔斯小姐
that I had developed, um, feelings
产生过情愫
for Miss Charles.
-而那些情愫... -是一厢情愿
- And those feelings were... - Unreciprocated.
好吧 但是...
Yeah, but, boy...
真是装腔作势
Talk about grand gestures.
她说了是"一厢情愿"
"Unreciprocated," she said.
你不用再解释了
You didn't get that down.
我就是拼不出来而已
Only because I can't spell it.
在枪击案发生的时候
So, while this gun battle is going on,
你坐在外面的车里 没错吧
you're sitting outside in the car. Do I have that right?
他本该对我发信♥号♥♥的
He was supposed to signal.
好吧...
Yeah...
还好他没发信♥号♥♥啊
Probably just as well.
一个西雅图警局的人不该卷进这种事里
A Seattle PD employee shouldn't get wrapped up in all of this.
会有负面影响
Talk about bad publicity.
不 这事不该公之于众
No, there can't be any publicity on this.
西雅图头号♥罪犯面前
Four dead bodies in the office
摆了四具尸体...
of Seattle's preeminent crime lord...
杜加斯先生已经
Well, Mr. Deaux has given
作证博斯先生有罪了
100 hours of testimony against Mr. Boss.
我们保护他是应该的
It's imperative we keep his name out of this.
你如果需要幌子的话就打电♥话♥给市长
Call the mayor if you need a cover.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
市长就在我的通讯录里呢
'Cause I've got the mayor on speed dial.
我知道他的号♥码
Oh, I know the number.
准备好了吗
You ready?
见鬼
Shoot.
我的男友死了
My boyfriend is dead.
我四个小时前击中了他的头
I shot him in the head four hours ago.
能支撑我的
The only thing holding me together
只有一个士兵冷静的脑子
is that I'm rolling on the stoic brain of a soldier of fortune.
但似乎我们大家都经历了地狱般的夜晚
But then, turns out we've all had a hellish night.
佩顿 被西雅图黑帮头子绑♥架♥
Peyton, kidnapped by Seattle's criminal kingpin,
被失忆的布莱恩给救了
saved by a new amnesiac version of Blaine,
而他似乎和拉维不对盘
which doesn't seem to be sitting well with Ravi.
梅杰也深受折磨 因为他承诺一个叫娜塔莉的僵尸
Major, suffering because he promised a zombie named Natalie
醒来就能看见美丽新世界
she'd wake to a new and beautiful world.
但现在他找不到她了
And now he can't find her.
还有可怜的克莱夫
And poor Clive.
48小时之前
Forty-eight hours ago,
他还不知道僵尸是真实存在的
he had no idea that zombies were a real thing.
我要告诉他的事可能会逼疯他
What I need to tell him may send him over the edge.
只有一件事我搞不懂
There's just one thing I don't understand.
为什么博斯先生知道
Why would Mr. Boss think
布莱恩会去救佩顿呢
that Blaine would show up to save Peyton?
重要的是佩顿没事
The important thing is that Peyton's safe.
似乎这位查尔斯小姐
Sounds to me like Miss Charles here
和布莱恩有一段浪漫史
was romantically involved with Blaine.
什么
What?
抱歉 不是这样吗
I'm sorry. Was that not it?
我有个提议
I've got a proposal.
-你和布莱恩 -梅杰 这很重要
- You and Blaine? - Major. This is important.
我提议从今天开始
I propose that from this day forward,
我们五个人当中不能再有秘密了
no big secrets between the five of us.
从现在开始 我们就是一条船上的
From now on, we're all on the same team,
目标一致
working in the same direction.
我是个僵尸 梅杰也是个僵尸
I'm a zombie. Major is a zombie.
-佩顿和布莱恩上♥床♥ -就有过一次
- Peyton's sleeping with Blaine. - Slept with. Once.
我现在说我不想搅入
Is it too late to say that I kind of liked
这个乱局是不是太晚了
being out of the loop on some of this?
在这样坦诚的氛围之中
It's in the spirit of this new honesty
我想告诉你们
that I want to tell you about a moment
我和薇薇安·斯托尔分享的瞬间
I shared with Vivian Stoll.
等等 谁是薇薇安
Wait, who's Vivian?
雇佣兵女头子
The private military contractor lady.
救了他们的那个女人
The one that saved their asses.
没错 我回到那里的时候
Right. And when I went back down there,
她跟她的雇佣兵就在
she and her mercenaries
大嚼特嚼罗伯·托马斯的脑子了
were snacking on Rob Thomas' brain.
他们也是僵尸吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表