剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
So, best case scenario,
我打电♥话♥给我的好朋友联邦法官丹尼·赫什
I call my good friend Federal Judge Danny Hersh,
这老家伙能把这案子丢普吉特湾里去
the ol' Hershey bar, he throws this case into the Puget Sound.
最坏的情况
Worst case?
看情况
Depends.
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
我说笑的 最坏的情况就是你上法庭
Nah, I'm kidding. Worst case, you go to trial,
然后释放 因为找不到尸体
you walk, 'cause there's no bodies.
无论如何你都没事 所以 安心坐着
Either way, you walk. So, sit tight.
放松 最重要的是...
Relax. And most importantly...
闭上嘴
Shut your mouth.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
真挺好的 我...
It's great to see you. I...
我以为你不会...
I thought you might not...
德雷克·霍洛威是我男友
Drake Holloway was my boyfriend.
我不该谈...
I'm not supposed to talk about...
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
我没有杀人
I didn't do this.
我发誓
All right, I swear.
我确定德雷克没事 我只是...
I'm sure Drake is fine. I just...
你该和拉维谈谈
You should talk to Ravi.
告诉我你相信我
Look, just tell me that you believe me.
我想相信你
I want to.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好
Yeah.
只是 你知道的...
Just, you know...
很饿
Hungry.
我知道
I do know.
混沌露馅
你回来了
You're out!
拉维得找个地方待着
Ravi needs a place to stay
媒体都在他家门前堵着
while the media occupies his front yard.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我简直不敢相信会有人认为梅杰做了这些事
I just can't believe anyone would think Major did this.
其实...
Well...
拉维
Ravi?
梅杰刚刚告诉我他不是混沌杀手
Major just told me he's not the Chaos Killer.
他说你会为他担♥保♥
He implied you'd vouch for him.
他就是混沌杀手 丽芙
He is the Chaos Killer, Liv.
他跟我坦白了一切
He confessed to me.
你认识这个人吗 梅杰
You recognize this man, Major?
不认识
No.
他是提姆·阿迪斯 你最初的受害者之一
He's Tim Addis. One of your first victims.
他的孩子们说他失踪前一天
His kids say you trained him
你给他做过训练
the day before he went missing.
告诉我们尸体在哪里
Tell us where we can find the bodies.
让受害者的家人得到些安慰
Give the victim's families some closure.
他不能告诉你们这个
He can't tell you that.
我的当事人不知道 你们还有30个小时
My boy has no idea. And you have 30 hours
要么起诉他 要么放他走
to either charge him or let him go.
警卫
Guard!
你们要是不介意的话 我要回办公室了
Now if you don't mind, I need to get back to my office
给我的狗狗屁♥股♥上擦点药膏
and rub ointment on my Shiba Inu's ass,
因为我花了1000美元买♥♥的狗居然有疥癣
'cause some breeder sold me $1000 dog with mange.
那么 如果你们还有真正的案子要查
So, if you're looking for a real crime to go after...
把我的当事人送回监狱
Take my client back to jail.
这场对话对谁都没用处
This conversations is not getting anybody anywhere.
我的上级今天早上打电♥话♥给我了
My boss called this morning.
提醒我我们这个连环谋杀案
Reminded me that we've got a serial murder case
既找不到尸体也没有目击证人
with no bodies and no witnesses.
现在的陪审团 他们都看过《犯罪现场调查》
Juries today, they've seen every episode of CSI.
他们希望看到纤维 DNA 光谱之类的证据
They expect fibers, DNA, spectro... Whatever.
现在全世界都见到梅杰的面孔了
Major's face has been everywhere.
很可能会有目击者来找我们
Maybe a witness will come forward.
我听说举报热♥线♥最近很忙
I hear the tip line has been filling up.
那些举报热♥线♥的疯子
The tip line crazies?
不要啊 我的上帝
Oh, God...
这么说 那些受害者都没死
So, these victims aren't even dead?
梅杰没杀他们
Major didn't kill them?
他这么做都是为了保护丽芙
And he did all this to protect Liv?
没错
Yeah.
那德雷克也还活着
So Drake is still alive?
被冻住了 而且还是个僵尸
Frozen and, as discussed, a zombie,
但是确实没死
but yes...
即使有一个受害者回到大家的视线中
If even one of those victims came walking back into civilization,
联调局的这件全靠猜测的案子就不攻自破了
the FBI's already circumstantial case would fall apart.
而且还有斯通为梅杰辩护
And with Stone defending Major...
-谁 -勃兰特·斯通
- Who? - Brandt Stone.
名律师 完全是个小人 一直对我有意思
Great lawyer, total sleaze. Hits on me constantly.
但是你说的没错 如果有个受害者出现了
But yes, if a victim appeared,
案子马上就会立不住脚了
he would have the case thrown out immediately.
很好 因为我们需要让梅杰从监狱里出来
Good. 'Cause we need to get Major out of jail.
如果他在短时间内没脑子吃的话
If he doesn't get brains soon...
他就会像罗梅罗电影里的僵尸跟食物关在一起一样
He'll go full Romero in a locked building full of walking food.
你知道尸体在哪里吗
Do you know where the bodies are?
他没跟我说过
He never told me.
好吧 我们需要这样做
Okay. Here's what we're going to do.
拉维 你去见梅杰 搞到藏尸体的地点
Ravi, you visit Major, find out where the bodies are.
我去找些大脑来
I'll try and get us some brains.
好的
Okay.
我们来阻止这场僵尸末日吧
Let's stop this zombie apocalypse.
大脑啊大脑 魔力的食物
Brains. Brains. The magical food.
你吃得越多 你就越淡定
The more you eat, the less you brood.
你可能会拯救人类 布莱恩
You just may be saving humanity here, Blaine.
我就是人类 至少现在是
And I'm human, for the moment.
所以可能只是个人利益
So maybe it's just self-interest.
你觉得瑜伽大♥师♥的大脑怎么样
How does primo yoga instructor brain sound?
怎么回事 布莱恩
What the hell, Blaine?
我们这位停尸房♥的朋友
Our friend from the morgue
没有大脑供应了
has been cut off from her brain supply.
她需要有人借她一些来度过难关
She needs a loaner to tide her over.
僵尸末日什么的
Something about the apocalypse?
你们知道那个混沌杀手吧
Hmm. You know the so-called Chaos Killer...
当然
Yeah!
那个专门捕杀僵尸的混♥蛋♥终于被抓住了
They caught the zombie killing son-of-a-bitch!
是啊 他自己也是个僵尸
Yeah, well. He's a zombie himself,
如果他不马上从监狱里出来
and if he doesn't get out of jail soon,
他就要靠传统方式吃到大脑了
he's going to get his brains the old fashioned zombie way.
24小时以后
24 hours later,
你们就会像在撒哈拉沙漠里卖♥♥沙子的商人一样
you'll be the savvy businessmen selling sand in the Sahara.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧 我懂了
Okay. I get it.
你随便拿吧
You can have all you need.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
签个大脑供应的合约吧 一个月25000美元
Just sign up for the brain plan. 25 grand a month.
比特币我们也接受
We now take Bitcoin.
我可以过几天还你们一个大脑
I can bring you a brain in return in a couple days.
我们不是借大脑的朋友 丽芙 这是大脑生意
It's not brain friends, Liv, it's brain business.
你听到我说的僵尸末日了 是吧
You did hear the part about the apocalypse, didn't you?
当然听到了
Sure did.
这就叫做影响力
That's what's called leverage.
我觉得阻止世界末日的发生
I'd think preventing the end of the world is worth
值得你付25000
25 grand.
我没那么多钱
I don't have that.
等你有了再回来找我们吧
Come back when you do.
你好
So... Hello.
里面怎么样
How's jail?
这儿的食物不太合我口味
Well, the food's not quite to my taste.
是啊
Right. Um...
丽芙在帮你想办法
Liv's looking into that.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表