剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Could you crawl back out of my mind?
我可以问个和鞋没关系的问题吗
Can I ask a non-shoe related question?
你和特伦斯的老婆泰勒 说过话吗
Did you ever talk to Terrence's wife, Taylor?
大部分情况下都是在谈论衣服
Mostly about clothes.
她对时尚更加敏感
She was the fashion-conscious one in the marriage.
有她这样的朋友 你也得一样时髦
With friends like hers, you'd have to be.
-你见过了卡密亚和黛布拉吗 -没
- Have you met Camille and Debra? - No.
很会穿衣打扮 可怕的两个人
Great dressers. Awful people.
你和黛布拉·坎菲尔德小姐
You and Ms. Debra Canfield
是泰勒的好朋友 你能
are two of Taylor's closest friends. Can you...
到此为止吧
I'm going to stop you right there.
我深深地爱着黛布拉
I love Debra dearly,
但是她有时候还是很贱的
but she can be a real piece of work.
饮酒也没什么帮助
And the drinking doesn't help.
她吐了凯丽·金一桌子 毁了泰勒主办的
She ruined Taylor's wine tasting for juvenile lupus research
为青少年红斑狼疮研究阻止的品酒会
by throwing up on Kenny G's table.
-这是什么时候的事 -大概三个月前
- When was this? - About three months ago.
黛布拉从不道歉
Debra never apologized.
真是糟糕[歌♥曲名]
It got ugly.
我就像亲姐妹一样爱卡密亚
Look, I love Camille like a sister,
但是她说谎成瘾
but she is a compulsive liar.
她窃取了泰勒的商业创意
And she stole Taylor's business idea.
卡密亚告诉泰勒 如果你起诉我
Camille told Taylor, if you sue me,
我要打烂你这张肉毒杆菌脸
I will shut your botoxed face for good.
拜托 我不可能那样说的
Please. I would never say that.
我跟黛布拉不一样
Unlike Debra,
我会一直陪着泰勒并且支持她
I'm the kind of friend that was always there for Taylor.
就好像那次她发现
Like when she found out
特伦斯在那个糖心黛比奥网站上
Terrence was meeting trashy little gold-diggers
各种约炮
on that website.
什么 什么网
What-what-io.dot.com?
特伦斯发现泰勒出轨
Was Camille there for Taylor
气得把墙捶出洞的那晚
the night that Terrence punched a hole in the wall
卡密亚也陪着泰勒吗
when he found out she was having an affair?
沃恩·杜·拉克 沃恩·杜·拉克吗
Vaughn Du Clark? Vaughn Du Clark?
去找你的"干女儿"视频聊天吧 糖爹爹
Go video chat with one of your online gold-diggers, sugar daddy.
谁都行 你找别的任何人都行
Anybody else! Anybody else!
就是不能跟他 不能跟他
Not him! Never him!
其实我在清肠断食的时候
You know, I sometimes space out like that
偶尔也会像那样昏头发飙
when I'm on a master cleanse.
请让我们单独说两句
Excuse us.
你刚才看到了什么
What did you just see?
我们在跟特伦斯面谈的时候
When we interviewed Terrence,
他早已经知道泰勒和沃恩出轨了
he already knew that Taylor was sleeping with Vaughn.
我看见他得知这事时的画面了
I saw the moment he learned about the affair.
他当时正从墙壁里抽出拳头来
He was pulling his fist out of a wall. Eek!
所以他掀咖啡桌也只是演戏而已
So when he shattered that coffee table, it was all an act.
我以为你会超级惊讶的
I thought you'd be more surprised.
我是觉得惊讶
I was reasonably surprised.
我知道 不过我期待你有更大的反应
I know, but I was hoping for something like, ah?
不跑题了 泰勒当时说
Anyway, Taylor was all,
"去找你的'干女儿'视频聊天吧糖爹爹"
"Go back to your online sluts, sugar daddy."
你们要么放我走 要么给我来瓶矿泉水
You need to let me go or bring me a mineral water.
你绝对猜不到我昨天在哪儿
You'll never guess where I saw Major
看见梅杰做他的一对一训练
doing his personal trainer thing yesterday.
猜不到 在健身房♥吗
I don't know. The gym?
喂 我在看那个的
Oi, I was watching that.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
Max Rager.
他一直在那儿工作吗
He's been working there?
他居然没告诉过我
I can't believe he didn't tell me.
什么事都得跟你有关吗
Everything has to be about you.
我们要摧毁你的犯罪集团
We will destroy your criminal enterprise.
这是我的宣言
That is my pledge...
我真的是痛苦死了
I am literally going through hell.
你到底还在不在乎
Do you even care?
得了吧 你是真的忘了
Okay, you've literally
"真的"这个词是啥意思了
forgotten the meaning of the word literally.
这不是我的错 我的朋友们都是冷漠婊
It's not my fault! All my friends are cold-hearted bitches,
包括男性朋友
and that includes the men.
为什么人人都抛弃我 为什么
Why is everyone abandoning me? Why?
抱歉 我现在非常需要吃加州葡萄
I'm sorry. I just really need a pinot
还有盐巧克力
and some salty chocolate right now.
这周真是不能再糟糕了
This has been the worst week ever.
斯蒂芬妮星期五晚上能请到假吗
Is Stephanie able to get Friday night off?
是是是
Yeah.
-对不起 -恭喜你了
- Sorry. - Congratulations.
起码还有人能陪你吃晚饭
At least you have someone to go to dinner with.
即时新闻
我们绝不会放过你
We are coming after you.
-怎么了 -重大新闻发布
- What's going on? - Oh, big announcement.
全市打击优托品的泛滥成灾
Citywide crackdown on the Utopium scourge.
为此 我们成立了优托品特遣队
To this end, we have formed a Utopium task force,
由我们的一位同事作为领头
headed by a colleague.
很高兴能邀请到刚刚休假归来的
I am pleased to welcome back from sabbatical,
地区助理检察官佩顿·查尔斯 佩顿
assistant D.A. Peyton Charles. Peyton?
谢谢你 地区检察官巴拉克斯
Thank you, District Attorney Baracus,
谢谢你对我这么有信心
for the confidence you've placed in me.
我保证顺利完成任务
I promise I will not let you down...
我猜她没跟你说她回来了吧
I don't suppose she told you she was back in the country.
没 你呢
No. You?
对那些干优托品勾当的人
For anyone in the Utopium trade,
我在这里告诉你们 好日子到头了
I'm here to tell you, party's over.
不要
No.
佩顿家
三个月了都没有佩顿的消息
Not a word from Peyton in three months.
结果呢 她就这么横空出现了
And then, poof, she just shows up?
起码她愿意回来
At least she's comfortable enough
跟你共处一座城市
to be back in the same city as you.
你怎么能这么云淡风轻 她还甩了你呢
How can you be so la-dee-da about it? She ditched you, too.
她突然这么出现还真有点诡异
It's weird, having her just pop up like that.
但你也知道 我们只是约会过几周而已
But, you know, we were only dating for a few weeks.
我想我已经准备翻篇了
I guess I'm ready to move on.
听着 你和佩顿从大学开始就是好闺蜜
Look, you and Peyton have been best friends since college.
你不能这么轻易就忘掉这份友情
You just don't casually walk away from that.
我觉得她想重新进入你的生活
I bet she'll want to be back in your life.
也许没这么快
Maybe not right away.
但总归会的
But eventually.
当她真的要回来 希望你给她一次机会
And when she does, I hope you've left the door open.
喂
Hello?
你好 我是贝特妮·米勒
Hi, this is Bethany Miller.
福勒先生的造型师
Mr. Fowler's stylist.
你好 有什么事吗
Hi. What's up?
我找到那双鞋了
I found the shoes.
小山羊皮绑带黑鞋
Suede and strappy in black.
-真的吗 -我得到批准拿到它们了
- Really? - I picked them up on approval.
你想试试穿吗
Do you want to try them on?
这双鞋真是百搭
These shoes literally go with everything.
衬这条裙子 那些裤子 还有这杯酒
This dress, those pants, this wine...
那条裙子衬不上这双鞋
That dress doesn't deserve to share a closet with those shoes.
你还不如干脆套个麻布袋
You might as well wear a burlap sack.
我度假的时候买♥♥的
I got it on vacation.
在阿米什乡村买♥♥的吗
To Amish country?
姑娘 别埋没了你的曼妙身材
Girl, don't hide your killer bod.
你得扔掉这些玩意儿 变得性感点
You need to dump that boxy for some foxy.
这套才更像样
Here. This is more like it.
这套衣服是别人的
That belongs to someone.
很久以前
A long time ago,
我们曾经是很好的朋友
we used to be friends.
准备好喝点红的了吗
Ready to try on something red?
不能再继续喝了
White is so last bottle.
说到喝多了 黛布拉和卡密亚怎么样了
Speaking of too much to drink, how were Debra and Camille?
真希望能因为她们太贱就把她们关起来
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表