剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
和我在豪♥宅♥领域专家的头衔来...
and my reputation as a specialist in luxury properties...
他也许从你其中一间开放参观的房♥子里拿到的
He probably picked it up at one of your open houses.
每周我都会有四到五个开放参观房♥
Well, I host four or five of them each weekend.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
但我怀疑自己是否能记得每一个人
But I doubt I'll be able to remember one looky-loo.
丽芙 有什么想问的吗
Liv, anything you want to ask?
有
Yes.
你的包是斯黛拉家的吗
Your bag. Is it a Stella?
-永不过时 是不是 -我真是...
- Timeless, isn't it? - I can't even...
不知道是否适合来警局录口供这样的场合
I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate for a police interview.
太完美了
It's perfect.
很职业 但又带着点休闲
It's businesslike, but with an informality
好像在说 我不是嫌犯
that says, I am not a suspect.
这是凶手
Here's our killer.
他就是用你名片的人 你认得他吗
He's the one who used your card. You recognize him?
还真认识
Actually, I do.
他来参观我的一间默瑟岛现代风格的房♥子
He came to my showing of a Mercer Island contemporary.
四千平方英尺的大房♥子
Oh, 4,000 square feet.
专业厨房♥
Chef's kitchen.
来参观的人很多
Great flow.
有天晚上我发现他在主卧附近徘徊
I found him poking around in a night stand in the master bedroom
我就请他离开了
and I asked him to leave.
知道他要找什么吗
Any idea what was he looking for?
我猜是想拿点纪念品
A souvenir, I assumed.
房♥主是西雅图一个有名的钻石王老五
The owner is one of Seattle's most eligible bachelors.
沃恩·杜·拉克
Vaughn Du Clark.
麦克斯雷杰的老板 沃恩·杜·拉克吗
Max Rager CEO, Vaughn Du Clark?
他是西雅图有名的钻石王老五吗
He's Seattle's most eligible bachelor?
你该重新考虑这个排名了
You need to rethink your ranking.
只听到他的名字就让我想做个全身排毒
Just hearing his name makes me need a full body detox wrap
再把耳朵冲洗一下
and an ear canal flush.
僵尸男孩和他的狗
再绕公园跑一圈啊 詹姆斯 不想了吗
Once more around the park, James? No?
放我出去 求你了
Let me out, please!
我不会报♥警♥的
I won't press charges!
带我去提款机
Just take me to an ATM!
你想要多少钱我都给你 求你了
I'll give you as much as you want! Please!
别伤害我 别伤害我的狗
Don't hurt me. Don't hurt my dog.
我没看到你的脸
I never saw your face.
我认不出你的 我保证
I can't identify you, I promise.
放我出去
Let me out!
我迷糊了 这是西雅图停尸间还是米兰T台
I'm confused. Is this the Seattle morgue or a Milan catwalk?
你喜欢吗
You like?
是我室友的
It's my roommate's.
我根本找不到能穿的衣服
I literally had nothing to wear
直到她让我参观了她的衣橱
until she gave me a free pass to raid her closet.
我觉得这身衣服很适合上班
I thought this was a good look for work
因为穿着它就好像有人会付我钱一样
because I wear this dress like someone's paying me to.
我只要这样也能
Oh, as do I with this.
准备好去把沃恩·杜·拉克
Ready to go hang Vaughn Du Clark's ass
吊到最高的树上了吗
from the highest tree?
一般贵妇被杀 要么为钱 要么为情
When rich wives get killed, it's either about money or sex.
沃恩没有动机
Vaughn has no motive.
现在不知道而已
That we know of, yet.
别忘了他干掉了
Don't forget he offed a reporter
想挖掘麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥秘密的记者
who dug too deep into Max Rager business.
-我们没有证据 -要什么证据
- We couldn't prove that. - Prove-schmove.
他那样的人会安排杀手去做这些事
Arranging a murder is well within his skill set.
你知 我知
You know it. I know it.
-我也知 -众所周知
- I know it. - It's known.
丈夫依然是我们的头号♥嫌犯
The spouse is still our number one suspect.
特伦斯同意待会儿过来录口供
Terrence agreed to come in later for an interview.
原来他是麦克斯雷杰董事会的一员 也许...
It turns out he sits on the Max Rager board, so maybe...
开什么玩笑 麦克斯雷杰董事会
Are you kidding with this? The Max Rager board.
那就是泰勒和沃恩之间的联♥系♥
Hello? That's our Taylor-Vaughn connection.
沃恩就是凶手
Vaughn's our guy.
我要说的是
What I was going to say is,
也许沃恩能告诉我们些能给特伦斯定罪的东西
maybe Vaughn can tell us something that'll incriminate Terrence.
你是否想过带一个口袋巾
You ever think about a pocket square,
亮丽一点的颜色
a little splash of color?
每次穿衣服的时候都想
Every time I get dressed.
我当然认识泰勒
Of course I knew Taylor.
特伦斯经常会带她来参加董事会活动
Terrence brought her to board functions from time to time.
那女人真挺有意思的 跟你们说吧
The woman was a real hoot, let me tell ya.
她总是让侍应生忙前忙后 随心所欲的
Always keeping waiters on their toes, always getting her way.
知道怎么才更好吗 给我一杯苏打水
You know what would be great? If I could get a sparkling water
再加点柠檬 劳烦你了
with a little lime, s'il vous plait.
谢谢
Thank you.
泰勒和特伦斯在董事会活动的时候是什么样
What were Taylor and Terrence like at these functions?
自以为是 骄傲自大 他们很般配
Entitled, vain. They fit right in.
作为夫妻来看 他们经常吵架还是感情很好
As a couple, were they combative? Affectionate?
结婚多年的夫妻身上
How much affection do you ever really see
能看到多少感情呢
for couples who are married so long?
这就是我不愿意结婚的理由 警探
There's a reason I'm not getting hitched, Detective.
因为你没法跟自己的倒影结婚是吧
Because you can't legally marry your own reflection?
瞎了
Burn.
你的房♥产经纪抓到杀害泰勒的凶手
Your real estate agent caught the man who killed Taylor
在你门户大开的家里翻箱倒柜
going through your drawers at your open house.
听起来很诡异吧
Seems weird, doesn't it?
是啊
Yes, it does.
很诡异
Totally weird.
你和特伦斯关系如何
What's your relationship with Terrence like?
他作为董事会成员 你对他的评价如何
How would you describe him as a board member?
富有 想变得更富有
Rich. Wanting to be richer.
这我完全不排斥
I can work with that.
您三点钟约的客人到了
Your three o'clock's here.
不不 我还没好
Oh, no, no, no. Not yet.
还没好
Not yet.
还没好
Not yet.
还没好
Not yet!
摩尔小姐 你还好吧
Ms. Moore? Are you still with us?
我的眼睛 要瞎了
My eyes. They burn.
-你知道她在说什么吗 -有时候吧
- Do you know what she's talking about? - Occasionally.
我在说你肮脏的小秘密呢
I'm talking about yot dirty little tantric secret.
你和泰勒上过几次床了
So, how many times did you have sex with Taylor?
你这是挖了个坑等我跳吗
Is that your attempt to trip me up? Huh?
没有过 摩尔小姐 没有
Zero, Ms. Moore. Zero.
我们不是爱人
We were not lovers,
虽然听起来很老套 但我还是得说
and at the risk of sounding like a cliche,
我更喜欢年轻点儿的女人
I prefer younger women.
金发美女
Blonder women.
他这么对我说话 你就一点儿反应都没有吗
Are you just gonna let him talk to me like that?
他怎么说话了
Like what?
我才不是你的小婊♥子♥呢
I am not your little whore!
好吧 看来要送客了
Okay. I suppose we're done.
我开始相信你不喜欢我了 摩尔小姐
I'm really starting to believe that you don't like me, Ms. Moore.
梅杰
Major?
你们认识啊
Oh, you two know each other?
梅杰怒了
丽芙
Hey, Liv.
新做的指甲啊
New nails?
现在有空和我说话了 抱歉 有点忙
Now you're talking to me? Because I'm kinda busy.
听起来耳熟吗 是啊 指甲是新做的
Sound familiar? And, yes, they're new.
颜色名叫"抱歉 未婚夫"
The color is called "sorry, fiance".
我超级喜欢
And I might be in love with it.
说得好像你在乎似的
Like you care.
既然碰见了
As long as I've got you,
关于肉食坊的事情 我有几个问题要问你
I had a few more questions about the Meat Cute incident.
你被派到"已完成旧案小队"了吗
Oh, did you get re-assigned to the Solved Crime Squad?
克莱夫 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Clive, can you just give us a moment?
丽芙 现在不是时候...
Liv, I don't think this is the time...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表