剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
We're creative people. We'll figure it out.
是的 这对我们来说不是结束
Yeah. This isn't it for us.
不是
It's not.
我们等会要做什么 看个家庭电影吗
So, what are we doing later? Wanna catch a G-rated movie?
我要去工作了
Ah, I've got work.
还有深夜训练课
Late night training sessions.
-明天吧 -明天 很好
- But tomorrow? - Tomorrow. Great.
-足底按♥摩♥ -好的
- Foot rub? - Yes.
等等 这是个邀请还是要求
Wait, was that an offer or a request?
老兄 你猜这么着
Dude, guess what?
我正在看新闻
I'm reading the news and then suddenly,
突然你那吓人的老爸出现在新闻上
your scary-ass pops is staring at me.
有人绑♥架♥了他
Someone kidnapped the guy.
给我看看
Give me that.
就和我们其他的客户一样
Just like our other customers.
什么叫运气啊 对吧
I mean, talk about luck, right?
这是听的什么音乐啊 能把它关上吗
What are we listening to? Can we turn this crap off?
地♥产♥大亨的客厅里面画满了反资本主义的涂鸦
The real estate mogul's living room was covered in anti-capitalist
和暴♥力♥阶级斗争的口号♥ 更加加深了大家对
graffiti and violent class warfare slogans, fueling speculation
犯罪者是名反企业激进分子的猜测
that the perpetrators are anti-corporate radicals.
下一条新闻 西雅图市议会今天通过了一项
In other news, the Seattle City Council today approved a motion...
我是僵尸
第二季 第六集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表