剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我带我奶奶游览墓园
Look, I'm taking my grandmother on a tour of cemeteries,
-千没想到万没想到 -你们去了暗影馆
- and surprise, surprise... - You visited Shady Plots.
所以你确实知道他打的鬼主意
So you do know what he's up to.
但不代表我和他有结交啊
But I'm not palling around with him.
我这份工作奇怪的"好处"之一
One of the weird, um, "perks" of my job
就是我知道差不多城市里
is that I get to know just about
所有的葬礼承办人
every funeral director in the city.
你都没告诉我
You didn't tell me.
因为我怕你知道了
Yeah, because I thought you
可能会去做傻事
might do something unwise with the information.
顺便去个手榴弹专卖♥♥店什么的
Drop by the grenade store.
不论我对他做什么
Okay, look, anything I might do to him,
都是他活该
He'd deserve.
绝无异议
No arguments here,
但你要知道他也有存在价值
but you've gotta know that he serves a purpose.
他负责喂饱西雅图所有的僵尸
He's in charge of feeding Seattle's zombies.
那是他的活计
That's his gig.
至少现在他做生意的时候不必再杀人了
At least now he's doing it without murdering people.
-好吧 但你需要搬家 -什么
- Okay. You need to move. - What?
他觉得跟我提起他知道你的住址这件事很有意思
He thought it would be cute to mention that he knows here you live.
你就搬去一个有门卫和监控摄像头的地方吧
Look, just a building with a doorman and security cameras.
他也知道我在哪里工作 所以
He knows where I work, too. So...
-你有伴吗 -什么
- You have company? - Sorry?
听起来你卧室里有人在动
It seems like there's someone moving around in your bedroom.
不是的 那是 那是我弟弟
Oh, no. That's... That's my brother.
真的吗 那你
Oh, really? So, uh, you...
你们两个和好了
You two have patched things up.
一切都没问题了
Everything's hunky-dory.
想必你们是在办睡衣派对
It must be if you're having slumber parties.
他哥们儿把他扔这的
His buddy dropped him off here.
埃文喝多了 在这里暂住一晚
Evan tied one on, and he's crashing here,
他想等清醒后再回去面对老妈
so that he doesn't have to face mom until he's sobered up.
你知道他对动物皮屑过敏 所以
And you know he's allergic to pet dander, so...
-我还真不知道 -是吗
- Oh, I didn't, actually. - Yeah.
我室友在帮她叔叔照看迷你金毛贵宾犬
And my roommate is dog-sitting her uncle's mini golden doodle.
特别可爱 我是说狗 不是叔叔
So cute. The dog, not the uncle.
总之 沙发上全是狗毛
Anyway, there's dog hair all over the couch,
埃文哪怕接近一点
and if Evan even gets close...
好了 我明白了
Okay. Yeah, I got it.
长话短说 今晚我睡沙发
Long story short, I am sleeping on the couch tonight.
但我该回去看看埃文了
But I should get back to Evan
因为我是出来拿垃圾桶好让他吐在里面的
because I was just on a mission to get his puke bucket.
谢谢你担心我
Thank you for worrying about me.
好了
Oh, yeah. All right.
抱歉这么晚来拜访
I'm sorry for swinging by so late.
替我向埃文问声好
Tell Evan hi for me.
抱歉用了这么久
Sorry that took so long.
没关系 我要去工作了
Oh, it's no biggie. Work called.
G拉德被一个喝醉的准新娘攻击了
G-rad got attacked by a drunk bachelorette.
那姑娘差点用鸡鸡形状的吸管
Girl nearly took his eye out
把他的眼睛捅出来
with a penis straw.
他们要我过去看门
They need me to go down there and cover the door.
明晚一起吃晚饭吗
How about dinner terorrow?
我做的脑花通心粉特好吃
I make a mean brain ziti.
听起来棒极了 等等 你又骗我吗
Yeah. Sounds great. Wait. Is that another lie?
我发誓是真的
Hand to god.
我会把钥匙放在门垫地下
I'll leave the key under the mat
以防你比我先到
in case you beat me here.
如果你想带另一个女孩来
And if you want to bring another girl,
我们可以搞一个"三人派对"
we can make it a real party.
好
Cool.
最后那部分是骗你的
That last part was a lie.
我知道
I know.
你想见我 老板
You wanted to see me, boss?
你跟着我们差不多有一年半了 德雷克
You've been with us for about a year-and-a-half now, Drake.
你很努力 更重要的是你会动脑
You work hard, but even better, you work smart.
我觉得是时候多给你点事情做了
I think it's about time we gave you more to do around here, huh?
准备好破处了吗
You ready to pop that cherry?
我都不用哄就准备好了
I don't even need to be sweet-talked.
特勒尔·约翰逊
Terrell Johnson.
他住在布鲁斯班路555号♥
He lives at 555 Brooksbank.
到了明天 这个句子就不成立了
By tomorrow, that should no longer be a true statement.
没问题 他做了什么
No problem. What did he do?
重要吗
Does it matter?
一点也不
Not even a little bit.
他干掉了一个我们的人
He took out one of our guys.
看来他拿定主意想要结清宿怨
Looks like he's got it in his head to settle old scores.
每个人都说谎
Everyone lies.
这是一种应对机制 重要的生存技能
It's a coping mechanism. A key survival trait.
告诉我谁从来只说真话
Show me someone who always tells the truth,
我会告诉你谁才是怪胎
and I'll show you a weirdo.
但也许最危险的谎言
But maybe the most dangerous lies
是我们用来欺骗自己的那些
are the ones we tell ourselves.
你喜欢的那个男孩
That boy you like?
被枪击中的那个
The one who gets shot,
整天和唐·E与布莱恩混在一起的那个
the one who hangs out with Don E. and Blaine
在半夜行踪不明的那个
and disappears in the middle of the night.
你从没去过他家 也没见过他朋友
You've never seen his place or met his friends.
我是巴比诺
Babineaux.
克莱夫 是我 我看到了一段影像
Clive, it's me. I had a vision.
特勒尔说谎了 他认识大鱼
Terrell was lying. He knew Big Fish.
是吗
He did?
大鱼看见特勒尔伏在波沛·克列尔的尸体上
Big Fish saw Terrell bent over Popeye Collier's dead body,
满手是血
blood on his hands.
大鱼可以作证特勒尔杀了人
Big Fish could've put Terrell away for murder.
这肯定是特勒尔杀了他的原因
That has to be why Terrell killed him.
我们应该再去特勒尔家拜访一下
We should drop back in on Terrell.
我一早就去
I can swing by first thing.
好的 我会准备好
Great. I'll be ready.
还有 克莱夫 如果可以
Oh, and Clive, if you can,
给我带一杯大豆香草拿铁
pick me up a soy vanilla latte.
有一项新的研究表明
There's this new study
咖♥啡♥因♥有助于激发心灵感应
that says caffeine helps stimulate psychic activity.
克莱夫
Clive?
克莱夫
Clive!
特雷尔
Hey, Terrell.
博斯先生派了我来
Mr. Boss sent me.
恐怕你有一些坏消息
I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.
你无法舍弃的一切
约翰逊先生 我是巴比诺警探
Mr. Johnson? It's Detective Babineaux.
约翰逊先生
Mr. Johnson!
门没关 我们能不能直接进去
The door's ajar. Can't we just go in?
约翰逊先生 西雅图警♥察♥
Mr. Johnson! Seattle PD.
出来吧
Show yourself.
约翰逊先生
Mr. Johnson!
我要去看看后面 待在这
I'm gonna check the back. Stay here.
丽芙 过来
Liv. Come here.
有人匆忙离开了
Someone left in a hurry?
看看这台笔记本
Check out this laptop.
他在查看飞往墨西哥的航♥班♥
He was researching flights to Mexico.
都是今早起飞的
All of them leaving the first thing this morning.
看来我们的探访导致了他的匆忙离去
Looks like our visit motivated him to get the hell out of dodge.
无罪的人可不会逃去墨西哥
An innocent man doesn't hightail it to Mexico.
我会打给国土安♥全♥局♥
I'll call homeland security.
如果他登上其中一班飞机
We should be able to have someone waiting for him
应该会有人等着他
If he gets on one of these flights.
我可以加点血滴在你嘴角
Ooh, I could do blood dripping out of the corners of your mouth.
让你看起来更可怕
Make you even scarier.
那并不是我的目标
That's not really the object.
警告 你♥爸♥还在冷冻中
A warning. Your dad's still frozen.
我猜肯定有人要开关于冰棍的玩笑吧
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表