剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
如果玩家搞砸了 做了一些蠢事
If players screwed up, they did something dumb,
就得付出代价
they paid the price.
但是...
But...
当他们在战场上流血时
As they were bleeding out on the battlefield,
总还有孤注一掷的机会
there was always the Hail Mary.
神之召唤
The God call.
他们所崇拜的神明会有百分之一的机会
That 1% chance that the God that they worshipped
从天上降临
would come down from the heavens,
消灭他们的敌人 拯救他们的生命
smite their enemies and save them.
我建议你使用你的神之召唤吧
I suggest you make your God call.
瞧啊
Oh, look.
一个坑
A hole.
刚好能装下一个人
Someone could fall in there.
是时候了 还有什么遗言吗
Here we are. Any last words?
我给你的钱找了个好借口吧
I gave you a run for your money, didn't I?
我帮你...
I had you on the...
这是你位居第二的奖励
There's your second-place prize.
神呢
Well, God?
我觉得没什么问题了
I think we're good.
但这是艺术吗
再签个名可就说定了
One more signature should do the trick.
你真的确定吗
Are you totally sure about this?
最后一次反悔的机会了
Last chance to back out.
你现在正式是正能量的店主了
You are now officially the owner of Positivity.
要想漆成黑色请自便
Feel free to paint it black.
这是你的定金
Here is your earnest money.
我不会解雇莱斯莉的员工
I will not fire any of Leslie's employees.
三十五万美元
收款人雪儿·摩根
但我可能要对他们进行非敏感性训练
But I might have to put them through insensitivity training.
我的车到了
My cab's here.
你不准备喝完咖啡吗
You're not gonna drink your coffee?
不是特别喜欢咖啡
Not really a coffee fan.
更喜欢艺术
I'm more about art.
自己想象然后凭空进行创造
Imagining something and then creating it out of thin air.
你是个很有天赋的女孩
You're a talented girl, all right.
再见了 大家
Au revoir, everyone!
记得从巴黎寄明信片
Send postcards from Paree!
你骗不了所有人
You ain't foolin' anyone, you know?
正能量咖啡馆
雪儿怎么说的来着
What is it Cher said?
爱情让你愚蠢
Love makes you stupid.
随着时间的流逝 莱斯莉的积极大脑
With every passing hour, Leslie's impossibly upbeat brain
对我的影响越来越小
has less control over me
我开始看清我对德雷克有多么天真
and I'm able to see how naive I've been about Drake.
这说明我爱上他了吗 还是说我太愚蠢了
Does this mean I'm in love, or does it mean I'm dimwitted?
还是说其实就算我变回原来的自己
Or is it the fact that even as I get back to my old self,
我对他的出现还是很兴奋
I'm still giddy about him showing up
这让我感觉很傻
that makes me an idiot?
好啊 是你
Hey! You.
有时间听一个完蛋的家伙说几句吗
Got a couple minutes for a doomed man?
行啊
Um... Sure.
我最近一直在想死亡之类的东西
I've been thinking a lot about death and whatnot.
我一直在想 如果
And I keep thinking about, you know, what if,
如果我突然 惹了大♥麻♥烦
if I just, out of the blue, bit the big one.
我做了一些事
There are things that I've done.
一些...
Things that...
一些应该告诉你们的事
Things that someone needs to know about.
好吧
Okay.
去年 我对你很生气
Look, last year, I was upset with you
因为你不信任我 不告诉我你的秘密
'cause you didn't trust me with your big secret.
我只是担心你会怎么应对突如其来的冲击
I was just afraid of what you might do with the information.
对 我现在懂了
Right, see, I get that now.
比你想象中还要理解
I mean, more than you can know.
所以我告诉你
So here it is.
听着 梅杰
Listen, Major, there's
我也一直想告诉你一些事
something that I've been meaning to tell you, too.
梅杰 这是我的室友 吉尔达
Major, this is my roommate Gilda.
吉尔达 这是梅杰
Gilda, this is Major.
你们俩竟然过了这么久才第一次见面
How weird that it took this long for you to finally meet?
是啊 竟然这么久
Yeah. Weird.
我可是早就久仰大名了
I've certainly heard a lot about you.
很高兴终于见到了你
Nice to finally meet you in person.
我相信这肯定不是最后一次
I'm sure it won't be the last time.
累死了
What a day.
我得去冲个澡
I'm gonna go take a shower.
抱歉 梅杰 我本来想跟你说我在等人
I'm so sorry, Major. I was gonna tell you I'm expecting company.
我们能下次再说吗
Could we talk some other time?
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, definitely.
我应该先打个电♥话♥的
You know, I should've called.
那我...
So, I'm...
-好吧 -晚安 梅杰
- All right. - Night, Major.
晚安 丽芙
Yeah, yeah, night, Liv.
晚安 丽塔
Night, Rita.
丽塔
Rita?
吉尔达 或丽塔 或不管你叫什么名字
So, Gilda, or Rita, or whatever the hell your name is.
这间屋子里我摆了多少张梅杰的照片
How many pictures of Major did I have around the house?
你是在陌陌上用假名约他的吗
Did you hunt him down on Tinder using a phony name?
不对
Or... No.
你知道他是一个健身教练
You knew he was a trainer.
你是这样找到他的吗
That's how you found him?
你明明知道你发给他的信息
Those lingerie shots that you sent him,
让我伤心欲绝 还给他发内衣照
when you knew your texts were already tearing me up.
是不是很有意思
Was that part of the fun?
-我... -你知道吗
- I... - You know what?
我根本不想听你的说法
I don't wanna hear your side of it.
你就是个变♥态♥ 我要你马上滚出去
You're a sick bitch and I just want you out now.
因为到了半夜 我会把你所有东西
Because at midnight, I'm gonna hunt down
都搜出来烧掉
anything you left behind and burn it.
糖糖
Candy!
糖糖 你看到布莱恩了吗
Candy, have you seen Blaine?
他一天都没回我信息
He's been ignoring my texts all day.
他知道我很怕被人抛弃的
He knows that I have abandonment issues.
该死
Oh, damn!
姑娘们 举起望远镜
Girls, binoculars up.
现在不是交♥配♥季节
It's not quite mating season,
我们也许看不到成双成对的鸟儿
so we might not see any pairs.
但如果你仔细看 也许能走运
But if you keep your eyes open, you might get lucky.
那儿有一只 看到了吗
There's one over there. You see it?
黄色的肚子...
The yellow belly...
你看
No. Look!
飞到那儿了 左边最顶上的树枝
It flew over there. Three branches down from the top left.
我是僵尸
第二季 第十四集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表