剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
但我们告诉了你他是谁 你还是让他走了
But we told you who he was, and you still let him go.
协议已经签了 生效了
The deal was signed. Notarized.
去查混沌杀手的案子
Make the Chaos Killer case.
还有肉食坊的案子
Make the Meat Cute case.
我希望他去坐牢
I want to see him behind bars.
我要给局里打个电♥话♥
I'm going to go call the station.
加紧追查巴勃罗·巴拉班
Get the ball rolling on tracking down Pablo Balaban.
我的人加班加点
So, my people have been working around the clock
在寻找有汤普森邮箱
trying to track down the house that has a Thompson mailbox
还有重型保险门的房♥子
and a heavy duty security screen door.
我找到了这些让你看看
I have some options for you to check out.
我影像里的就是这个 我很确定
That's the one from my vision. I'm sure of it.
这 这很关键 丽芙
This... This is big, Liv.
真的很关键
This is really big.
我弄到了巴勃罗的地址 我们得走了
I've got an address for Pablo. We should get going.
我可以把你载回局里
I can drop you back at the station.
走出车子 举起双手
Exit the vehicle with your hands in the air.
好 给他们戴上手铐
All right. Cuff them.
该死
Damn.
四个数字
Four numbers.
六位数的密♥码♥
Used in a six digit code.
好极了
Fantastic.
好吧
Okay.
房♥屋号♥
House number.
跟丽芙的纪念日
Anniversary with Liv.
门牌号♥
Door number.
大学橄榄球队号♥码
College football number.
跟丽芙的纪念日
Anniversary with Liv.
出生年份
Birth year.
房♥屋号♥
House number.
大学橄榄球队号♥码
College football number.
小屁孩橄榄球队号♥码
Pee-wee football number.
高中橄榄球队号♥码
High school football number.
跟丽芙的纪念日
Anniversary with Liv.
芬太尼
"Fantalyne".
马匹镇静剂
Horse sedative?
我的确盗了别人的身份
You got me on identity theft.
仅此而已
That's all.
卡西迪的事跟我一点关系没有
I got nothing to do with what happened to Cassidy.
这是两个人干的
It was a two-person job.
有人负责开车 有人负责打卡西迪
Someone drove the car, and someone hit Cassidy.
一个目击者说你的车在犯罪现场
An eyewitness puts your car at the scene of the crime.
卡西迪被杀时
I was in County General
我在郡里的医院等着缝针呢
waiting to get stitches when Cassidy was killed.
酒吧斗殴
Bar fight.
我知道我登记了 还有一堆摄像头
I know I signed in and there was a bunch of security cameras.
这不难证实
It's not going to be hard to check out.
那你的车在哪
And where was your car?
据我所知 在车♥库♥里
As far as I know, it was in the garage.
我不会改口 因为我说的是真的
I'm not changing my story because it's true.
我什么也不记得
I don't remember anything.
我断片了 第二天才醒来
I got black-out drunk and woke up the next day.
我很乐意做测谎仪测试如果你想的话
Happy to take a lie detector test if you want.
你男朋友的不在场证明证实了
Your boyfriend's alibi checks out,
但你好像没有
but you don't seem to have one.
事实上 你谋杀前不久才下班
In fact, your shift ended shortly before the murder.
我♥干♥吗要有不在场证明
Why the hell do I need an alibi?
我♥干♥吗要杀那小妞
Why would I kill the girl?
卡西迪告诉了满屋子的舞娘
Cassidy told a room full of dancers
她想把尼克送进监狱
that she wanted to send Nick to jail.
这就是动机
Now that's motive.
我听说尼克的脚踝监视器显示他在现场
I heard Nick's ankle monitor puts him at the scene.
拜托
Come on!
我跟卡西迪又没什么争执
I didn't have any beef with Cassidy.
尼克跟罗蕾莱就不一样了 对吧
Same can't be said for Nick and Lorelei, can it?
我们抓到你盗窃他人身份
We've got you for identity theft,
从如你所愿的顾客那里取得信♥用♥卡♥信息
taking the credit card info from customers at Voulez Vous,
提供给巴勃罗
providing them to Pablo.
你恐怕要坐个10年
You're looking at 10 years.
你确定你什么都告诉我们了吗
Are you sure you're telling us everything?
如果我作证我看见谁进了那辆车
If I testified who I saw getting into the car,
你能做些什么
what could you do for me?
她说什么
She said what?
德斯蒂尼说她看见你和尼克
Destiny said she saw you and Nick
进了巴勃罗的蓝色小车
get inside Pablo's blue hatchback
就在卡西迪被杀几分钟前
minutes before Cassidy was killed.
你在担心奶奶会知道你是脱衣舞娘
You were worried about grandma knowing you're a stripper.
要是奶奶知道你是谋杀犯
How's granny gonna feel
会怎么想呢
when she finds out you're a murderer?
卡西迪告诉每个人她要把尼克送进监狱
Cassidy tells everyone she was gonna send Nick to prison.
尼克醉了 于是你负责开车
Nick's drunk, so you're driving.
他看见卡西迪在路边走
He sees Cassidy walking along the road.
他想出了解决问题的办法
He decides he knows how to make his problems go away.
我们不觉得你是会杀人的人 罗蕾莱
We don't believe you're the murdering type, Lorelei.
告诉我们发生了什么 是尼克干的 对吧
Just tell us what happened. Nick did it, didn't he?
你觉得你在监狱会过的好吗 亲爱的
How do you think you're gonna do in prison, honey?
德斯蒂尼说谎
Destiny is lying.
她没看到我跟尼克一起上车
She didn't see me get into the car with Nick.
他醉得不省人事了
He was passed out drunk.
我的小黄蜂可没法载他回家
I couldn't take him home on my Vespa.
所以德斯蒂尼帮我把他扶进了巴勃罗的车
So Destiny helped me get him into Pablo's car.
德斯蒂尼让我载她回家 因为她喝得太醉了
Destiny had me drive her home because she was so pissed.
卡西迪精神有问题
Cassidy is psychotic.
当她开始跟警♥察♥胡说八道
It's not just Nick that's going to go down when she starts
倒霉的可不只是尼克
blabbing to the cops, you know.
除了尼克还有巴勃罗
It's Nick and Pablo.
我的男人将付出生命
My man's gotta pay with his life
就因为尼克不想搞卡西迪了
because Nick's sick of screwing Cassidy?
然后我们看见了她
And then, we saw her...
去死吧
Go sit on a screw!
是她 靠边停车
There she is. Pull up! Pull up!
你想做什么
What are you going to do?
就想吓吓她
Gonna scare her. That's all.
加速
Gun it!
我可不知道德斯蒂尼想打她
I had no idea Destiny was going to hit her.
我发誓
I swear.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we believe you?
我知道那个扳手在哪里
I know where the tire iron is.
上面应该有她的指纹 不是吗
That'll have her fingerprints all over it, won't it?
我们在高速上开的时候
She threw it out of the car window
她把它扔出窗外了
while we were driving down the highway.
就在里程48迈的地方
It was by mileage marker 48,
我觉得记住那个地方可能有用
I figured I might need to remember that.
我会发起一次搜寻
I'll request a search.
看看这个 首领
Check it out, chief.
在一次对西雅图臭名昭著的
More than 1.9 million dollars
犯罪头目史戴西·博斯的
of contraband was seized
一处藏货点的突袭中
in the raid of a compound
发现了价值190万美元的违♥禁♥品♥
linked to reputed Seattle crime lord, Stacey Boss.
我们继续对博斯先生的犯罪帝国进行打击
We continue to put a dent in Mr. Boss's criminal empire.
对于优托品的贩卖♥♥者来说
For anyone in the Utopium trade...
这是个信♥号♥♥ 哥们儿
It's a sign, man.
我们那无所畏惧的头儿好像无法胜任这项任务
It's not like our fearless leader is up to the task.
这可是我们千载难逢的好机会
We'll never get a chance like this again.
我需要那个 兄弟
I want this, buddy.
这回看那些混♥蛋♥能把我怎么样
Let those bitches try and kill me now.
欢迎回来 德斯蒂尼
Welcome back, Destiny.
你猜我们在那个扳手上
You wanna guess whose fingerprints
找到了谁的指纹
we found on that tire iron?
她想把我的男人送进监狱
She was gonna send my man to jail.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表