剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I just was trying to protect Lacy's memory.
我告诉他 正确的做法
I told him the right thing to do
是到这里来说出真♥相♥
was to come in and tell the truth.
她爱上瑞克了
She was in love with Rick.
告诉他
Tell him.
抱歉 我刚接到你的消息说
Sorry. I just got your message that Rick, here,
瑞克来自首了
turned himself in.
摩尔女士 你认识瑞克 这是他妻子帕梅拉
Ms. Moore, you know Rick. This is his wife, Pamela.
我们刚才在听蕾西是怎么爱上瑞克的
We're just hearing about how Lacy was in love with Rick.
是啊 所以...
Yeah, so, uh...
昨晚她
You know, last night she,
她对我示爱了
she kinda made a move, you know.
然后我说 我结婚了 而且很爱我的妻子
And I said, hey, I'm married and I love my wife.
然后她就非常生气
And she just got super mad.
那真是一派胡言 你自己也心里清楚
That's a load of bull corn and you know it.
蕾西要你预付工资
Lacy asked you for a cash advance,
而你却提出了非常下流的要求
and you asked her for a nasty quid pro quo!
她就站在你办公室
She was standing right in front of
那肮脏的水池前面
that scuzzy sink in your office
而你就像一张廉价的皮椅似的
when you tried affixing yourself to her backside
紧紧贴在她背后
like a cheap leather chair.
据我们的证人所言
According to our witness.
帮帮你自己吧 瑞克
You wanna do yourself a favor, Rick?
别再对我们撒谎了
Don't lie to us again.
听着 我没有杀她
Okay, look. I didn't kill her.
只是...那只是一个误会
It just... It was a misunderstanding.
那只不过是抱得比较久
It just was a hug that went on too long.
你用钱买♥♥她跟你上♥床♥ 瑞克
You offered her cash for sex, Rick.
所以你的下♥体♥才会长那些水泡
That's what those blisters on your crotch are about.
什么
What?
-我... -你...
- I... - You...
我在家怀着你的孩子...
I'm home, pregnant with your...
亲爱的
Honey!
亲爱的
Honey!
没错
That's right.
沃森 来帮一下忙
Hey, Watson! Some help here!
发泄出来吧 亲爱的
Get it out, honey!
他要我做他的不在场证明 但其实他在说谎
He told me to say I was his alibi, but it was a lie!
我不知道他昨晚在哪里
I don't know where he was last night.
他到半夜都没回家
He didn't come home until midnight!
-他疯了... -你干什么呢
- He was crazed... - What are you doing?
理查德·迪帕尔玛 你有权保持沉默
Richard Dipalma, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将成为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂供证
in a court of law.
西雅图掌上电脑
我在找前天晚上一名叫做
Yeah, I'm looking into a moving violation
菲利普·尼尔森的违章记录
for a Phillip Nelson from two nights ago.
你能让开罚单的警官给我打个电♥话♥吗
Can you have the officer who wrote the ticket give me a call?
谢谢
Thanks.
巴比诺
Babineaux.
那个点香薰蜡烛的家伙是怎么回事
What's with the guy burning the scented candle?
他以为自己是在按♥摩♥院前台工作吗
Does he think he's working the front desk at the day spa?
他声称这样能使他的"极气"集中
He claims it centers his chi.
谁工作的时候会用到"极气"
Who brings their chi to work?
必须管管这家伙 强烈的味道让我很恶心
Someone's gotta stop that guy. Strong scents make me nauseous.
我知道别人总是会这么说
I know people say that,
但如果他点起檀香 我真的会吐
but if he busts out a sandalwood, I will puke.
警♥察♥局就应该有警♥察♥局的味道
It should smell like a real police station in here!
那你去问问他有没有
Oh, go ask if he has a candle
妓♥女♥味儿和糊咖啡味儿的蜡烛
that smells like hookers and burned coffee.
别以为我不敢
Don't think I won't.
那指点我一下
So, gimme the dirt.
我要怎么做才能即保住自己的命 又不用惹到别人
What do I need to know to survive and not piss people off?
我经常是那个惹到别人的家伙
That I'm the person who usually pisses people off,
所以你应该问别人
so you should ask someone else.
不 我知道你是什么货色
No, I knew you were that guy.
我想你可以告诉我你会怎么办
I figured you could tell me what you do
然后我就能反其道而行
so I could do other stuff.
至少告诉我步行范围内最棒的
Okay, at least tell me what the best food joint is
快餐店在哪儿
within walking distance.
-女生的步行范围 -最近的
- In girl shoes. - Hands down.
上海鲍勃的餐车
Bob Shanghai's food truck.
我们走
Let's go.
迪帕尔玛太太冷静下来了 她准备好录口供了
Mrs. Dipalma's calmed down. She's ready to give her statement.
改天吧
Rain check?
好 不过得你请客了
Okay. But now you're buying.
迪帕尔玛太太
Mrs. Dipalma.
我只需要你详细给我描述一下昨晚的情况
I just need your full statement about last night,
你和宝宝就可以回家休息了
then you and the baby can get some rest at home.
昨天晚上 我在家看书看到九点半
So, last night I was home reading until around 9:30.
一般瑞克十点左右就会回家了 但昨晚没有
Rick comes home shortly after 10:00. But not last night.
我肯定打了会瞌睡 但他回来时我醒了
I must've dozed off, but I woke up when he came in.
看了一下表
Looked at the clock,
12点3分
12:03.
他昨晚表现得有什么不正常的吗
Did anything strike you as off about him?
他只是...
He was just...
很奇怪
Weird?
他的衣服有什么特别的地方吗
Anything of note with his clothes?
不 他的穿着和往常一样
No. He wears the same thing usually.
蕾西在他的腿上泼了一壶咖啡
I mean, Lacy poured a pot of coffee on his lap.
对 他一走进来我就闻到了
Oh, yeah! I smelled that as soon as he walked in.
你注意到瑞克的上衣有什么不正常的吗
Did you notice anything about Rick's shirt?
比如血迹之类的
Like blood?
现在想想 他的上衣上的确有血迹
Come to think of it, there was blood on his shirt.
我以为他是在工作中起了争执
I just thought maybe he broke up a fight at work.
你看到的血迹有多大
And, uh, how much blood would you say there was?
很容易注意到
Well, enough to notice, for sure.
迪帕尔玛太太
Mrs. Dipalma,
蕾西·坎特雷尔是被掐死的
Lacy Cantrell was strangled.
根本没有血
There was no blood.
你知道向警方作伪证是重罪吗
Are you aware that giving a false report of a crime is a felony?
今天是原创歌♥手之夜吗
This is singer-songwriter night?
我还以为 就十来名观众
I was thinking more like, 10 people in the audience.
你是周二来慢摇吧的那个 那个电♥话♥扫了兴
Tuesday night at The Slow Roll. Happy hour till last call.
-你叫什么 -奥利维亚·摩尔
- Your name? - Olivia Moore.
你下一个上 姑娘
You're up next, girlie.
天 你来了
Oh, my God. You came!
而且你是一名牛仔
And you're a cowboy.
你觉得后面会有机器公牛吗
You think the mechanical bull's in a back room somewhere?
怎么了 这什么表情
What? What's with the face?
我跟一个80元一次的妓♥女♥似的不停出汗
I'm sweatin' like a 10 dollar whore on nickel night.
万一我破音了呢
What if my voice cracks?
万一我唱到一半 一个醉汉突然大喊
What if in the middle of my song some redneck shouts out,
"嚎得挺带劲" 然后我就僵尸模式全开了呢
"How was your hooters!" And I go into full-on zombie mode?
这都是万一
Oh, if, if, if.
万一青蛙有翅膀 跳的时候还不会撞屁♥股♥呢
If a bullfrog had wings it wouldn't bump its bum when he jumps.
感谢活力麦克崔克的精彩表演
Let's hear it for Skip McKitrick!
现在大家欢迎慢摇小处♥女♥ 奥利维亚·摩尔
Please give a warm welcome to a Slow Roll virgin, Olivia Moore.
大家好 我叫丽芙
Hi, I'm Liv.
这首歌♥是写给
This is a song that I wrote about
两个我最近才认识的人
two people that I have gotten to know recently.
他们彼此深深相爱
They love each other, desperately,
但却不由相互伤害
but they can't seem to stop hurting each other.
*你听别人说*
*So you heard from some folks*
*我一直不是真心*
*That I ain't been true*
*我想监狱里也有风言风语*
*I guess you still get gossip in the clink*
*有天晚上 我满腹愁思*
*It happened on one night, I was full of SoCo and lime*
*一个帅哥给我买♥♥了杯酒*
*When a pretty boy bought me a drink*
*他说亲爱的 美丽的脸上不要有悲伤*
*And he said darlin', you're too pretty to be sad*
*我说先生 非常感谢您的安慰*
*And I said Mister, I needed to hear that real bad*
巴比诺来电
这是丽芙的电♥话♥ 请留言
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表