剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
所以 我来是为了...
So, the reason for my visit...
我其实想要问你...
I... ...actually wanted to ask you about, a um...
关于游戏的事情
video game thing.
游戏
Video game?
我在玩我们那个僵尸的游戏
I'm playing that zombie game we play?
有个地方我过不去
And I'm stuck.
我需要去冰冻地带
Um, and I have to get to the, uh, frozen zone...
那个一切都被冻住的地方
Where everything's frozen...
你说的什么游戏
What game is this?
僵尸...小镇
Zombie... Town?
是啊 没错
Oh. Yeah. Yeah.
僵尸小镇
Zombie Town.
我需要找到冰冻的僵尸才能通关
Yeah. I need to find the frozen zombies to beat the level,
但是我不知道去哪里找
but I don't know how to get there.
对 对
Right. Right.
冰冻地带
Um, the frozen zone.
你要做的是
Okay, what you have to do,
去到水...
is go to the edge
世界...
of water...
的边缘
World.
水世界的边缘
Edge of water world?
是的 在第15...
Yeah. On 15th.
关
Level.
第15关
15th level.
你得记下这个
You might want to jot this down.
应该就是这里了
This has to be it.
唯一的水上仓库
Only storage facility on the water.
15号♥屋
Shed 15.
没错 就是这里
Yes. This is it.
我们只需要找到德雷克
Okay, we just need to find Drake,
把他解冻
get him thawed out,
给他编一个借口重新回到警♥察♥面前
and come up with a story so he can reappear to the police.
不
No...
那些尸体去哪了
Where are all the bodies?
他们都消失了
They appear to be gone.
暴露的冰柜
我...我不明白
I... I don't understand.
他们应该在这里
They should be here.
有人发现了他们
Someone found them.
还有谁会来这里找
Who even knew to look?
麦克斯雷杰
Max Rager.
是沃恩雇用梅杰来杀僵尸
Vaughn hired Major to kill them.
梅杰说过他们总是密切监视着他
Major said they were always keeping tabs on him.
肯定是他们发现了
They must've found out
梅杰把混沌杀手的目标都冷冻在这
Major was keeping the Chaos Killer victims here
然后把他们都带回去
and taken them back to, well...
了结他们
Finish them off.
就像他们一直以来打算的那样
Like they always intended.
德雷克
Drake...
我很抱歉 丽芙
I'm so sorry, Liv.
梅杰不是唯一饿肚子的僵尸 拉维
Major isn't the only hungry zombie, Ravi.
我快坚持不住了
I'm barely keeping it together.
让我们把注意力集中在目标上
Let's focus on goals...
不如我们试试看
How 'bout we see if we can
能不能从停尸间偷个脑子出来
sneak a brain from the morgue?
我想我还是去兜兜风吧
I think I may just drive around for a bit.
我只是
I just...
我需要自己待一会
I need some alone time.
我理解
I understand.
我不打扰你了
I'll, I'll leave you to it.
加油 艾德
All right. Come one, Ed.
麦克斯雷杰
加油 你能行 艾德 再来一个
C'mon, you got it, Ed! One more.
100!
你以前最多能做多少个 艾德
What was your previous best, Ed?
6个
Six!
这
And that's...
就是一罐超强麦克斯能带给你的改变
What one can of Super Max can do for you!
虽然看着艾德做完100个俯卧撑很有趣
Though watching Ed crank out 100 pushups was a hoot,
我向你保证我们自己已经测试过了
I can assure you we've done our own testing.
我还有另一罐呢
I've got another can here.
想看我把西雅图电♥话♥簿撕成两半吗
Want to see me rip a Seattle phone book in half?
案子是你赢了 律师大人 可以退庭了
You've won the case, counselor. Get out of the courtroom.
不好意思 我从法律学校辍学了
You know what, I, I'm sorry I dropped out of law school.
不过我假设那个比喻的意思是
But I assume that euphemism means...
我们买♥♥了
We'll buy it.
公♥司♥ 工厂 实验室 全要了
The company, your factory, labs, all of it.
当然还有超强麦克斯的配方
And the Super Max formula, of course.
不好意思
Sorry!
这太好了
This is great.
一个私人军事承包商
A private military contractor
收♥购♥我小小的能量饮料生意
buying my little energy drink business.
接下来有什么值得期待的
Hoo! So, um, now... What can we expect?
新一代受超强麦克斯驱动的超级士兵
A new generation of Super Max fueled super-soldiers,
为资本主义保卫全世界的热点地区吗
making the world's hotspots safe for capitalism, hmm?
你那漂亮的小脑袋就别费神了
Don't worry your pretty head about it.
一旦我确定产品不会因为
I'll sign over the billion dollar check as soon as I'm sure
某个连环杀手的行为而遭到谴责
that the product isn't getting blamed
我会签下十亿美元支票的
for a certain serial killer's actions.
我不想你的烂摊子变成我的烂摊子
I don't want your dirty laundry becoming my dirty laundry.
这个人说话总爱用比喻
Always with figurative language, this one.
容我失陪一下
Yeah, just give me one second.
真是厉害
What a beast.
勃兰特把梅杰的案子办得如何了
So, how's Brandt doing with Major's case?
明天提审
Arraignment's tomorrow.
他说他可以让诉讼撤销 或者
He says he can get the charges dropped or,
最不济也能保释
worst case, bail by then.
我认为这事已经拖得够久了 你不觉得吗
You know, I think this has gone on long enough, don't you?
等梅杰出来了
When Major's out,
把他和丽芙·摩尔都处理掉
have him and Liv Moore put down, okay?
还需要说吗
Thought you'd never ask.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me. Sir?
我只是来
I just...
我知道我还在停职期间
I know I'm on suspension,
但我还有文件需要跟进
but I still have, um, files to update.
你是查克拉巴蒂医生
You're Dr. Chakrabarti.
对比起 你禁止来这里
I'm sorry, you're not allowed to be in here.
好吧
Right.
抱歉 是我误会了
Sorry, I misunderstood.
祝你们好运
Okay, good luck to you.
医生 既然你来了
Oh, Doctor, while you're here.
有人在你不在时打电♥话♥来找你
Someone called for you while you were out.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Yes, thank you.
查克拉巴蒂
Hey, Chakrabarti...
你弄那么多老鼠做什么
What's the deal with the rats?
根据我的调查 真凶是国♥家♥安♥全♥局
According to my research, the real culprit is the NSA.
他们利用手♥机♥网络来控制思想
Yeah. They use the cell phone network to control minds,
也许梅杰·利里怀特是杀手没错
so, maybe Major Lilywhite is the killer,
但我能证明在整个训练完美刺客的阴谋中
but I can prove he's merely a patsy in a conspiracy
他不过是个软脚虾
to create the perfect assassin.
好吧 杜安
Okay, Duane.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming in.
我会深入调查的
I'll look into it.
太好了
Okay, great.
我从没来过这里
I was never here.
情报热♥线♥的怪胎们
Tip line oddballs, huh?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
如果我想让案件成立的话
I need to chase every possible lead
我得追踪每一条可能的线索
if I'm going to make this case stick.
有你的留言 警探
Message for you, Detective.
县监狱里关着的一个家伙 说是很重要
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表