剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
because at the end of the day, we both wanted the same thing,
一个湾流 我们自己的岛屿
a gulfstream, our own island,
我们的脸印在邮票上 好吧
our face on a stamp... Well,
或许最后一个是我的梦想
maybe that last one was just me.
雷杰公♥司♥已经快不行了
Max Rager is this close to illiquid.
这周股票也是52周以来的新低
The stock just hit a 52-week low.
我们快要成功了
We're close.
一旦你看到我们的实验
And I think you'll forget all this takeover nonsense
你就不再会担心接管之类的屁事
once you see what we've been doing in this lab.
你会笑疯掉的 特伦
You are gonna lose your head, Terr.
我发誓
I swear.
那就让我看看
Then show me.
谢谢 杜·克拉先生 活到极致
Thank you, Mr. Du Clark. Live to the Max.
你到底有多少分部
How many damn sub-levels do you have?
官方说法吗 一个都没有
Officially? None.
真的很让人眼前一亮 是吧
Pretty impressive, huh?
这里
This...
是奇迹真正发生的地方
is where the real magic happens.
这到底是拿来干什么的
What in the world is that for?
科学咯
Oh. Science.
等等 我必须找到霍兰德博士
Wait right here. I gotta go find Dr. Holland.
他很擅长解释这件事
He was always so good at explaining things.
尽管发生了实验室事故
Though since that lab accident...
这和超强麦克斯有什么关联
What does any of this have to do with Super Max?
可怜的特伦斯 被工作消磨的啊
Poor Terrence, always so consumed by work.
霍兰德博士来了
Oh, there's Dr. Holland.
我是僵尸
第二季 第三集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表