剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
We got our best minds working on a cure.
现在 我猜你来这
Now. I assume you're here
是因为你又需要一只僵尸放进你的冰箱
because you need another zombie for your freezer?
是的
Yeah.
德雷克·霍洛威
Drake Holloway.
在名单上
On the list.
跟你做生意很愉快
It's nice doing business with you.
是啊
Yeah.
给僵尸面试
你对于我们在这里的研究的了解
Your knowledge of what we do here is
真是令人难以置信 迪伦小姐
kind of mind-boggling, Miss Dylan.
我研究了左旋肉碱在产热反应中所扮演的角色
I studied L-carnitine's role in thermogenic reactions,
但我真正感兴趣的是代谢链
but my true love is metabolite chain effects
对细胞发育的影响
on cellular development.
代谢链效应是我们这里研究的一个重要部分
Metabolite chain effects are a big part of our research here.
我们的首席执行官一直在催促我们
Our CEO's been pushing us
要着眼于普通能量饮料之外
to look beyond the average energy drink.
沃恩·杜·拉克 真正的梦想家
Vaughn Du Clark. A true visionary.
这真是一个鼓舞人心的工作
Really makes this an inspiring place to work.
我有点好奇怎么会有空缺呢
I'm a bit curious why there's even an opening?
我是说 是因为什么奇怪的实验室事故 还是
I mean, are we talking weird lab accident, or...
是的
Ah. Yes.
格温 其实呢 这挺不幸运的
Well, Gwen, actually, it's a bit unfortunate...
-出现了一起谋杀 -谋杀
- There was a murder. - A murder?
一个超强麦克斯的研究员
A Super Max researcher.
我听说有人烧了她
I heard someone set her on fire.
天啊 是实验室里的争执 还是
God. Like, a feud in the lab, or...
我们不认识她 我们没有去地下室的权限
We didn't know her. We don't have clearance to the basement.
还有一个秘密地下室
There is a secret basement?
只是一个地下室
Just a basement.
的确 是的 你需要权限
I mean, yes, you need clearance,
但是大家都知道有这么个地方
but the existence of the basement is known,
所以 不能算是秘密地下室吧
so, it's technically not a secret basement.
当然
Of course.
所以 他们让你们玩些什么玩意呢
So, what kind of toys do they let you play with?
就是这些东西了 都是些普通的器具
So, there you go. All the usual tools of the trade.
当然 都是最好的
Everything top of the line, of course.
好极了
Very nice.
我以为会有测序仪呢
I was expecting sequencers.
你知不知道 在地下室 有没
Do you know, in the basement, if...
对哦 不好意思 你没有
Right. Sorry, you don't have...
地下室权限
Basement clearance.
只有超强麦克斯小组有
Only the Super Max team.
还有什么我们可以提供的信息 还是说
Is there any more information we can provide, or...
洗手间
Restroom?
走到大厅左转
Uh, down the hall on the left.
地下室按钮在哪
Where's the B button?
需要生物识别身份验证
啥都没
Here goes nothing.
未授权进入
Unauthorized access.
你看到是谁了吗
You saw who we have?
一开始没认出来 不过 是的
Didn't recognize her at first, but, yeah.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
是的 巴比诺警探 告诉他我在麦克斯雷杰
Right. Detective Babineaux. Tell him I'm at Max Rager,
如果他没收到我消息 他知道去哪找我
and if he doesn't hear from me, he'll know where to look.
是的 沃恩·杜·拉克本人就在这呢
Yes. Oh! Here is Vaughn Du Clark himself now.
谢谢
Thank you.
哥们
Hey, boys.
她其实没有跟任何人通话
She wasn't really talking to anyone.
把话挑明吧
Okay, so, uh, just to be clear.
你到这儿来
You came here
你上级并不知道这件事
without the knowledge and
也没有批准 你就擅自来打探情况
approval of your superiors, to snoop around.
我只是想和卡什博士的同事聊一聊
I just wanted to talk to Dr. Cash's coworkers.
也许她自身有问题 有什么困扰...
Maybe she had issues, or a conflict...
控制住 控制住烧死丽芙·摩尔的冲动
Okay, impulse. Impulse to incinerate Liv Moore.
别有这个念头
Shake it off.
别有这个念头
Shake it off. Huh.
-那些笨蛋不是卡什的同事 -对
- Those dorks weren't Cash's coworkers. - Right.
因为卡什博士在
Because Dr. Cash worked in the
安全程度很高 一点都不让人生疑的地下室工作
not-at-all-suspicious high-security basement.
你想知道地下室里有什么对吗
You wanna know what's in that basement?
没错
Yes.
秘密
Secrets.
你知道还有谁有个秘密地下室吗
You know who else has a secret basement?
每人都有
Everyone.
因为这就是商场
Because it's business,
商业对手
and businesses compete
都会绞尽脑汁研制更厉害的东西
by trying to come up with even cooler new things,
你不希望在你自己退出更加高端的产品之前
and you don't want someone trying to copy your cooler new thing
有人抄袭你的创意
before you're done, do you?
所以你要在秘密地下室研制
So you work on it in your secret basement.
我是说 费雪[玩具公♥司♥]
I mean, Fisher-Price
说不定都有一个秘密基地呢 上帝啊
probably has a secret basement, for God's sake.
所以 卡什博士的死有可能
So, it's possible that Dr. Cash's death
跟商业秘密有关
was related to trade secrets.
如果我能问问在地下室里工作的人
If I could just talk to the people in the basement.
很好
Very well.
那就烧死她吧
Incineration it is.
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I kid. I kid.
我知道怎么出去
You know your way out.
但是说真的 别再回来了
But in seriousness, don't come back.
童言无忌
戈登点火剂
危险
有毒易燃
来啊 丑八怪
Come out, freak!
小孩 西雅图警局 过来
Hey, kid. Seattle PD. Get over here.
-干什么 -你鬼鬼祟祟在这里监视别人
- What? - What are you doing here spying
还骂人是想干什么
and calling people names?
我想拍一段那丑八怪的视频
I'm trying to get a video of the freak.
我的朋友不相信我
My friends don't believe me.
不要意思要扫你的兴 但是这儿没什么丑八怪
Sorry to rain on your parade, but there's no freaks here.
她已经痊愈了 整形手术
She's all fixed up. Plastic surgery.
你去别处吧 别打扰她了
So why don't you just go on and leave her alone?
不 哥们儿 我上周才看到了她
No, dude. I saw her last week.
她看上去就像格鲁特[《银河护卫队》树人]
She looked like Groot.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
是1982号♥ 珀迪街
It's 1982, Purdy Street.
是的 我对那幢房♥子有疑问
Yeah, I'm calling about the title.
好的 我等一会儿
Okay, I'll hold.
我们需要申请一张对麦克斯雷杰地下室的搜查令
We need to get a warrant to search the basement of Max Rager.
-什么 -我看到了影像
- What? - I had a vision.
他在下面有个秘密区域
He's got this secret area down there
有指纹锁和保安守卫
with fingerprint pass keys and security guards.
卡什博士就在那儿工作 也就是说...
Which is where Dr. Cash worked, which means...
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
那幢房♥子的契约在谁手上
Uh, who holds the deed to the house?
全名吗
That's the full name?
谢谢
Thank you.
这个加拿大点火液是干什么用的
What's the deal with this Canadian lighter fluid?
我之前去安妮·罗西尼家
I went over to Annie Rosine's house earlier
想问她同样的问题
to ask that exact question.
-你什么时候到的 -大概九点 怎么了
- What time you got? - Almost 9:00, why?
我们被骗了 走 我觉得我搞清楚了
We gotta hustle. Come on, I think I got this figured.
我们到了
There we go...
接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻了
Time to head to the graveyard shift at the cannery.
罗西尼小姐 我是巴比诺警探
Miss Rosine? Detective Babineaux.
西雅图警♥察♥ 你能下车吗
Seattle PD. Can you step out of your car, please?
这是怎么回事
What's this about?
罗西尼 你得跟我走一趟
Miss Rosine, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me.
为什么 我不明白
Why? I don't understand.
卡什博士被杀一案
Dr. Cash's murder.
你们俩是共同策划的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表