剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
她死的那天发过27条推文
The day she died, she tweeted 27 times.
丽芙 丽芙
Liv, Liv.
"吞食金枪鱼卷" 标签"寿司沉迷"
"Devoured tuna roll." Hashtag "Sushi obsessed."
标签"藏住吃胖的屁♥股♥"
Hashtag "Covering my ass."
你得小心 别在社交网站上分享过度
You need to be careful not to overshare on social media.
任何有关僵尸的话题都"别说"
Anything zombie-related is TMI.
别担心 我百分百不会说漏嘴
Don't worry. I'm on my chill hustle hundo-p.
我对新新时代网络语的理解仅限于"别说"
My annoying millennial speak knowledge ended with TMI,
所以我听不懂你在说什么
so I have no idea what you just said.
丽芙 我是认真的 小心点啊
Liv, I'm serious. Be careful.
"真的好纠结 新造型还可以 耶"
"The struggle is real. Props for the good looks. Boom."
史戴西·博斯
查尔斯女士
Ms. Charles?
杜加斯先生还在等着见你
Mr. Deaux is still waiting to see you.
谢谢 简 他可以进来了
Thanks Jane. You can send him in.
你让我等了好久
You had me out there a long time.
简和我都聊成闺蜜了
Jane and I really bonded.
我觉得她在努力适应这些改变
I think she's handling the change with grace.
你来干什么
What do you want?
听着 我不知道那些警♥察♥跟你怎么说的
Look, I don't know what those cops told you,
但那些失踪的西雅图人和我没有一点关系
but I had nothing to do with those missing seattleites.
混沌杀手的两名受害人打过我的工作电♥话♥
A couple of the chaos killer's victims called my business?
那说明不了什么
It doesn't mean anything.
没错 我没有告诉你我爸是受害人之一
Yeah, it's true, I didn't mention my dad was a victim.
我们好几年没讲话了
We haven't spoken in years.
我的信息库储存的都是重要的内容
I try to keep my info dumps to the useful variety,
不相关的事情一概不记
stay away from the irrelevant
"我爹不爱我"的剧情 你懂的
"Daddy never loved me" Stories, you know?
你调的饮料口味真重
That's quite a drink you're making there.
是为一个朋友准备的
It's for a friend.
她顺路过来庆祝我下定决心
She's dropping by to celebrate my big decision.
我跟巴拉克斯坦白了
I'm telling Baracus everything.
既然他们不给睡了线人的人
And since they don't hand out gold stars
颁发金色星章 那我也没必要待在这了
for sleeping with the C.I.'s, I think I'm done here.
别为了我自毁前途
Don't tank your career because of me.
你不至于这么蠢 别这样
You're too smart for that. Come on.
我们做的是重要的事
We're doing important work.
我想在这里洗刷我犯下的罪
I'm trying to wash away some sins here.
那晚的事情 对我来说很重要
What happened the other night, it meant something.
让我想到...
It made me think that...
丽芙 你认识我的客人
Oh, hello, Liv. You know my guest.
他让你成为现在这个样子
He's the man who made you what you are today.
圈子真小
Worlds collide.
我猜佩顿应该知道"Z战队"的故事了
I take it Peyton knows all about "Team Z".
我们不这么叫
Nobody calls it that.
别把"Z战队"说得有多牛似的
Stop trying to make "Team Z" a thing.
布莱恩觉得我和他之间有感觉
Blaine thinks he and I could have something special.
他看上你了
Aww, he swiped right.
我猜你的探探照片肯定是莫西干头挑逗型的
I'm sure that your tinder photo is hair-centric and flattering,
但是你怎么写自我介绍呢
but how do you spin that bio?
"我很认真 爱远足"那种
"I'm a humble guy, always down for a hike,"
还是"我是冷血杀手"
or "we could just murder and chill".
"我的猎物有宇航员 流浪少年
"My fave slays are astronauts, homeless teens
还有小男友"这种
and boyfriends."
说清楚
For the record,
你对我来说
All you are to me
就是个巨大的错误
is a giant mistake.
庆祝的自♥拍♥来一张
Oh. Celebratory selfie!
好吧
Oh, uh, okay.
还是没有巴拉克斯先生的回复
Still no word from Mr. Baracus.
我已经给他打了一天电♥话♥了
I've been calling him all day,
你知道他有多喜欢工作时把音乐大声外放
But you know how he likes to work with the music cranked up.
我回家时顺便去趟他家
I'll swing by his house on the way home.
你把我们的合照发微博了
Did you just tweet that photo of us?
标签 最佳友谊
Hashtag "Friendship goals."
标签 肉♥欲♥对我来说算什么
Hashtag "Booty had me like what"
不喜欢吗
Not cool?
怪怪的
Uh, little weird.
还好你没有把我的罪犯白板发出去
Good thing you didn't get my crime board in the shot.
标题是 躲着吧我们盯上你了
Hashtag "Go into hiding because we are onto you."
你要更新你的白板了 佩顿
You're going to have to update your board, Peyton.
哈尔·康诺利 外号♥"小墨" 被捕
哈尔·康诺利 卡里姆·杰克逊 威力·费雪
Hal Connolly, Kareem Jackson and Willy Fisher
卡里姆·杰克逊 外号♥"小虫" 被捕
今天早上冲上了华盛顿湖岸
washed up on the shore of lake washington this morning.
威力·费雪 外号♥"大块" 嫌疑
都没有脑袋
Without their heads.
体制被有钱人操控 混沌主宰一切
混沌理论
我知道 妈 我听着在 你说的对
I know, ma. I'm listening and you're absolutely right.
如果是你组织打麻将 其他人就要
If you're gonna host mahjong, the other ladies should step up
准备点心
and bring refreshments.
妈 我等会再打给你
Ma, I'm gonna have to call you back.
一定要给博斯先生看
Gotta hand it to Mr. Boss.
大众点评说 他是个负责的注册会计师
According to Yelp, he's a very committed CPA.
要不要来点乳酪面包
Can I offer you a vatrushka?
来吧
Come on.
你的人生有第二次机会
You've got a second shot at life.
好好享受啊
Indulge.
不用了
I'm good.
好吧 那就是你的问题了
Well, there's your problem.
我们想知道你是否认识这些人
We wanted to know if you recognized any of these men.
你很爱给我看照片
You love showing me pictures.
不 我想我不认识
No. I can't say that I do.
这不就是你吗
Isn't that you?
站在三个男人旁边
Standing with those three guys?
在路易斯·布兰特的葬礼
At the funeral of Louis Brandt,
人送外号♥"斗鸡眼路"
aka "Cock-eyed Lou?"
那群人啊
Oh, yeah, those guys.
你可以在葬礼上碰到很多人
You run into so many people at funerals.
那位带大刀的是你外甥吗
But isn't that guy with the machete your nephew?
原来是他
Ah, so it is!
他是个怪咖 走哪都带着那玩意
He's an odd duck traipsing around with that thing.
胡子是新留的 这些孩子犯了什么事吗
The mustache is new. Yeah. Have these boys done something wrong?
也许是 但我们没机会问了
Probably, but we didn't get a chance to ask.
他们昨天被冲上华盛顿湖岸
They washed up on the shore of lake washington yesterday,
没有脑袋
missing their heads.
我们谈完了
I think we're done.
我要给我姐姐打电♥话♥
I have to call my sister.
我就不送你们出去了
Would you please see yourselves out?
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
我想他不是我们要找的人
I don't think he's our guy.
他外甥出事 他可一点都不慌乱
He did seem pretty rattled about his nephew.
可能是凶手
Could be someone with a death wish
想给博斯先生警告
wanted to send mr. Boss a serious message.
而我们正好帮忙传达了
And we just delivered it.
我认识一个人
You know, I know a guy.
我以前在扫黄组的时候 帮过他几个忙
When I was in vice, I helped him out of a couple of jams.
我们去找他 跟他聊聊
Let's track him down, have a little chat.
丽芙
Liv?
你的约会对象不上脸书意味着什么
What does it mean if a guy you're dating isn't on facebook?
我不玩脸书 所以对我来说不重要
I don't use facebook. So, nothing?
也许他外面还有一堆对象
Or maybe he's married with a bunch of kids.
怎么样了 坦纳
How you been, Tanner?
长虱了
Got bedbugs.
好难受
So that sucks.
你看上去好像我妹妹以前玩的娃娃
You look just like this doll my little sister used to have.
我们刚找到三个博斯先生的手下
We just found a trio of Mr. Boss's guys,
全都身首异处
all decapitated.
这让我们怀疑
Got us wondering if there
可能有其他人想对博斯下手
was a new player out there moving in on Boss.
我这个级别可不知道
Above my pay grade, man.
坦纳 你的推特账号♥是什么
What's your Twitter handle, Tanner?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表