剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
弗洛伊德
Floyd?
我带脑子来了
I brought brains.
你好 我是奥利维亚·摩尔
Hi. I'm Olivia Moore.
其实我们见过 我是佩顿·查尔斯的朋友
We've actually met before, I'm Peyton Charles' best friend.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我的事 我的真实身份
About me. What I am.
你有四十种辣酱冰箱里还有三个脑袋
You have 40 varieties of hot sauce and three heads in the fridge.
我轻易就拧断了他们的脖子
I snapped their necks like it was nothing.
我知道我会需要他们的脑子
I knew I was going to need those brains,
他们有人刚好带着砍刀所以
and one of them had a machete, so...
所以冰箱里就有了三个脑袋
Three heads in the refrigerator.
出了这事我也不能再露面了
I can't resurface after this.
我只是一个行尸走肉
I'm an undead man walking.
不被博斯先生抓到 也会被警方抓到
Either Mr. Boss or the police will find me.
而且我觉得我以后再也见不到我的儿子了
And I don't see any scenario where I ever get to see my son again.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure something out.
天 人家好容易找到了辞职的勇气
Man, you work up the nerve to resign,
上司居然此时被绑♥架♥了
and your boss gets abducted.
简直疯了 但我还是要辞职的
Bananas! I'm... I'm still quitting though.
工作的事没定之前还是先别搬家
Well, no sense in moving until your employment's sorted.
你真不介意我继续打扰吗
You don't mind staying me in your hair a little longer?
我是介意 但是
I do mind. Yeah, you know...
但尼采说了 人生就是痛苦的
But nietzsche taught us that to live is to suffer.
说得好 干杯
Drink!
僵尸学生尖叫一次我们就喝一杯
We're drinking every time one of the zombie high kids screams.
这节目我看过 我觉得这想法不太现实
Oh, I've seen the show. I'm not sure that's the best...
我就知道一件事
Look, I know one thing.
要是哪天我变成了僵尸
If I ever was turned into a zombie,
我要干的第一件事就是挠你一下
my first order of business would be to scratch you.
我会说 呀 我变僵尸了
I'd be like, "Oh, man! I'm a zombie."
挠你
Scratch!
虽然有点自私 但是好吧
Seems a little self-serving, but okay.
我要变僵尸怎么能不跟你一起
No way am I doing this whole zombie thing without you.
喝
Drink!
我跟你说了
Like I told you,
你和佩顿玩喝酒游戏
when you're playing drinking games with Peyton,
只能得到参与奖
all you'll walk away with is a "Thanks for participating" ribbon.
我脑袋里现在住着个拿锤头的小人
A tiny man with a jackhammer has taken up residence in my skull.
但我打赌 佩顿还赶去
And yet, I'll bet Peyton still
参加早上六点的旋转课堂了吧
made it to 6:00 A.M. spin class, didn't she?
那又怎样 我从四点半就开始转了
Big deal. I've been spinning since 4:30.
见过了巴拉克斯 我开始担心
After seeing Baracus, I'm worried
佩顿会成为博斯先生的下个目标
Mr. Boss'll come after Peyton next.
不 这不是问题
No, that's problem solved.
佩顿昨晚给市长发了辞职邮件
Peyton emailed a letter of resignation to the mayor last night.
我真替她难过
I feel so bad for her.
这是她一直以来的追求 但也许这样最好
This is everything she's worked for, but it's probably best.
见了巴拉克斯 才知道什么叫没出路的僵尸
If you saw Baracus, that is one zombie with no good options.
你好 陌生人
Whoa! Morning, stranger.
看来我真是好久没回来了
Yeah, guess I'm the one who hasn't been around much lately.
新认识了个家伙
New guy.
房♥租在桌上
Rent check's on the table.
需要衣服了我再来找你
I'll see you when I need more clothes.
我还需要几个箱子
Oh, I'm going to need more of these boxes,
至少两个 谢谢
a couple more at least, thanks.
戴维斯市长
Mayor Davis.
不行
No.
什么不行
No, what?
不行 我不接受你的辞呈
No, I do not accept your resignation.
你看到今天《观察者日报》的头条了吗
You see the front page of the Observer today?
犯罪头目雇凶刺杀检察官
这 这头条就意味着你不能辞职
This. This headline means you can't resign.
这头条意味着我们必须扳倒博斯先生
This headline means we have to take down Mr. Boss.
如果失败 西雅图就是他的了
If we don't, it means he owns Seattle.
那坏人就赢了
It means the bad guys win.
更别提上面说什么年轻女人虽有雄图大略
Now, never mind that it says that a young woman of talent
出了事就躲得远远的
got out when things went south.
我看错你了吗 佩顿·查尔斯
Are you the woman I think you are, Peyton Charles?
*好女孩也总有缺陷*
*Nice girls not one with a defect*
*玻璃纸包装下的事实就在眼前*
*Cellophane shrink-wrapped so correct*
选得灵车真好 一点都不显眼
Nice hearse. It's real inconspicuous.
不是这个就是赞博尼
It was either this or the Zamboni.
给你的奖励
For services rendered.
看到市长开的记者会了吗
You catch the mayor's press conference?
她向博斯先生宣战了
She's going hard at Mr. Boss.
你的目的达到了
You got exactly what you wanted.
所以你才有奖励
Thus the brains.
我发那篇故事可押上了奋斗二十年的事业
I risked a 20-year career running that story.
捏造消息来源 可谓绞尽脑汁
I invented sources, I pulled quotes out of my ass.
也许这能让你好受点
If it helps you sleep,
你说的都是真的
every word was true.
一个手无缚鸡之力的四十岁中年男人
So, a doughy 40-something man
被三个经验丰富的杀手绑♥架♥
gets abducted by a trio of experienced killers.
他被带到一艘船上 本来应该乖乖赴死
He's taken aboard a boat where he's supposed to meet his fate.
这种情况下应该发生什么事
What should happen in this situation?
没人说吗
Hmm? Nothing?
我知道
I know!
这个40多岁的男人
Doughy 40-something man
应该被人干掉
is supposed to end up dead.
三名经验丰富的杀手
The three experienced killers
不会被人斩首
do not get beheaded.
-除非... -这个答案我也知道
- Unless... - I know this one, too!
他是个僵尸
He's a zombie.
但是这应该不可能
But that should not be possible,
因为我们的僵尸杀手向我发誓
because our zombie hunter swore to me
地检肯定是个活生生的人
that the district attorney walked among the living.
现在我都不知道该相信什么了
And now I don't know what to believe.
有多少僵尸从我们眼皮下溜走
How many zombies have slipped through the cracks?
我应该让这位詹克
Should I have Janko here
更加仔细地过一遍那个名单吗
go through the list with much less discretion?
我去确认巴拉克斯是否是僵尸那晚
The night I zombie-checked Baracus,
他的孩子跑向他
his kid came running up to him,
这个五岁的男孩向他父亲伸出双臂
this five-year-old boy throwing his arms around his dad.
我做不到 我没法把他从他孩子身边夺走
And I couldn't. I couldn't take him from his kid.
但是这是从我手下漏过的唯一一个僵尸
But that is the only time I have ever skipped a zombie.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你尊重我吧 梅杰
You do respect me, Major, don't you?
当然了
Of course.
你也知道
And you are aware that
我要是想做一件事 一般...
when I want something to happen, it...
都会做成
it generally happens.
深信不疑
I don't doubt that.
我们为什么不去看看在曼谷的那位朋友
Well, why don't we check in on your friend in Bangkok?
魔术师107 你选中的那个人
Trickster107. The one you hand-picked.
看看他在干什么
Let's see what he's been up to.
我要看的是哪个文件来着
Okay, what file am I looking at here?
-优酷 观看历史 -找到了
- Youtube, watch history. - Okay, here we are.
然后...
And...
看起来他好像经历了非常糟糕的一天
Looks like he's had something of a bad day.
那泰语的意思是"血流成河"
Yeah, that's thai for "Pool of his own blood."
我想他以后应该都没法翻阅
Yeah. I don't think he's going to be thumbing through
我们所说的那些杂♥志♥了
any of those magazine subscriptions.
不知道他有没有那种小兵人儿玩具
Wonder if he had any adorable rugrats.
麦克斯雷杰是全球性的品牌 梅杰
Max Rager is a global brand, Major.
我们无处不在
We are everywhere.
就像星巴克
Like Starbucks.
或者索伦之眼[《魔戒》]
Or the eye of Sauron.
告诉你 我看得出来
Tell you what, I can tell
你还不习惯夺人性命
you're not comfortable with taking lives,
我能让你轻松点
so I'm going to make things easier for you.
你反而能救他们
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表