剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
to practice law in this dimension, all right?
他到底在说什么 别回答
What the hell is he talking about? Don't answer that.
我想你好好想想你的下一步 梅杰
I want you to think about your next move, Major.
这个案子不同
This case is different.
我们有尸体 有DNA
We've got bodies. We've got DNA.
还有目击证人
We've got witnesses.
你逃不了的
I think we've got you.
所以 好好想想
So just, think about it.
大日子 是吧
Big day, huh?
这一年的轻描淡写
Understatement of the year.
所以你为何还要熬夜工作
So why're you burning the midnight oil?
反正我们都会拿下他的
We're going to get him one way or another.
还是说这是要等到晚上
Or is this some bid to get me alone
没有别人在牛棚的时候
in the bullpen at night?
我是没问题啦 我会说
Which I'm fine with, I might add.
所以凯拉·狄龙说她从卧室窗户
So Kayla Dillon said she saw Major putting Tim Addis' body
看到梅杰把提姆·阿迪斯的尸体放进车里
into a car from her bedroom window.
我们昨天从这个角度拍了照
We took this angle yesterday.
但是这个
But this...
是去年一则新闻报道的截屏
Is a screen grab from a news report last year,
当提姆·阿迪斯首次被报道失踪
when Tim Addis was first reported missing.
提姆·阿迪斯从西雅图家中被绑♥架♥
那是凯拉的窗户
That is Kayla's window.
他们几个月前才修剪了这些树枝
They only pruned away these branches a few months ago.
我不觉得凯拉能见到她说她见到的东西
I don't think Kayla could've seen what she saw.
最好的猜测
Best guess?
这孩子只是编出来这些
The girl is making it all up
作为她自己干的坏事的借口
as an excuse for her own bad behavior.
如果被告知道了这事
Defense would have a field day with this
他们就自♥由♥了
if they knew about it.
所以嘛 熬夜工作
Oh, hence, burning the midnight oil.
我感觉得到 克莱夫
I feel it, Clive.
我知道你知道这种感觉
I know you know the feeling.
他就是凶手
He's the guy.
法官给了你两个月来建立联♥系♥
Judge gave you two months to connect the dots.
你会拿下他的
You'll get him.
或者你会
Or you will.
你的案子看起来无懈可击
Your case seems pretty damn solid.
神奇搭档能量
Wonder twin powers.
好的 解决了一个谜团
Okay, so, one mystery solved.
显然 这是一个鼓手的脑子
Apparently, this brain belonged to a drummer.
也好 因为我这几天除了
Just as well, because I have pretty much nothing
紧张的能量也没别的了
but nervous energy these days.
丽芙 有人找你
Liv. You have company.
克莱夫
Clive?
我们能不能单独聊聊
Could we have a moment alone?
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
怎么啦
What's up?
我来这是出于好意 丽芙
I'm here as a courtesy, Liv.
因为我们是朋友
Because we're friends,
而事情就要变得复杂了
and things are about to get complicated.
比现在还复杂
More complicated than they are now?
我针对梅杰的案子证据确凿
My case against Major is solid.
我们在现场找到了他的DNA
We have his DNA at the scene,
我们有卖♥♥枪给他的证人
we have the witness who sold him the guns,
还有合理动机
we have plausible motive.
你是他唯一的不在场证明
You are his only alibi.
虽然你还没暴露 但是一旦被发现
You haven't been deposed yet, but when this gets going,
你肯定不会有好果子吃
you are going to get hammered hard.
肯定会很难看
It's going to be rough.
所以我来这儿是为了告诉你
So what I came here to say is this,
要三思
think it over.
再三思
Then think it over again.
如果你还有没说的
If there's anything you left out,
或是想说的
anything else you want to say,
现在快告诉我吧
now's the time to come clean.
我告诉过你了克莱夫 他跟我在一起
Clive, I told you, he was with me.
我不是来讨论这个的
I'm not here to discuss it.
我只是作为朋友 想来建议你考虑清楚
I just wanted to advise you to think about it. As a friend.
晚安 丽芙
Goodnight, Liv.
梅杰
Oh, Major...
克莱夫找过我了
So Clive came to see me,
他说
and he pretty much said
我的不在场证明靠不住
that he doesn't think my alibi will hold up.
丽芙 看着我
Liv, look at me.
你得帮我拿解药来
You need to get me the cure.
尽快
Soon.
马上
Very soon.
梅杰 我是来说案子的事
Major, I mean about the case,
顺便给你带点好吃的来
and getting you something decent to eat.
已经来不及了 丽芙 不是吗
It's too late for that, Liv. All right?
为了保持清醒我已经耗尽一切了
It's taking everything I have to stay myself,
我一旦失去理智 后果不堪设想
and if I'm not myself in here, it'll be bad.
梅杰 不行
Major, no.
我们不能这样
No. We can't.
解药会抹掉你的记忆和所有的一切
It wipes away your memory, everything...
你得做出选择 丽芙
You have to make a choice, Liv,
两种选择都会让我失去自我
'cause we're going to lose me one way or the other,
但是其中一种要糟糕得多
and we both know one way is a lot worse.
拜托了 丽芙
Please, Liv.
不 不会的 我会想到办法的
No. No. I'll think of something.
我们能解决好的 你会没事的
We're going to work it out. You're going to be fine.
我觉得不会 丽芙
I don't agree, Liv.
我会想到办法的 你会没事的
I'll figure something out. You're going to be fine.
人脑糖
这是什么
And this is, what exactly?
巧克力人脑牛轧糖
Chocolate-covered brain nougat.
明早之前得让梅杰吃到人脑
We have to get Major brains by tomorrow morning,
不然我们就会有大♥麻♥烦了
or we're in serious trouble.
全世界都要遭殃
Like, all of us, in the world.
我知道
I'm aware.
你有没有想过也许他是对的
Have you considered maybe he's right?
也许解药才是我们唯一的机会
Maybe the cure is our only shot.
不 我们认识的梅杰会消失的 不行
No. No, the Major we know would be gone. No.
做好了
There.
就是个完全普通的健身能量棒
A perfectly innocent fitness bar.
只要让勃兰特把它拿去给梅杰
All we have to do is get Brandt to give it to Major,
我们就能争取到时间
and we've bought ourselves time.
你说"我们"是什么意思
What do you mean, "We"?
我在法♥院♥门外听飞鸟传信
A little bird around the courthouse said
说你找我
you wanted to see me?
我的确想找你
I did.
想让你帮我个忙
I wanted to ask a favor.
你的客户梅杰·利里怀特是我的朋友
Your client, Major Lilywhite, is a friend.
他是个健身教练 遵循严格的饮食习惯
Fitness trainer. He's on a strict diet regimen,
你也知道他在监狱里过得不好
and jail has not been easy on him, as you may have noticed.
是的 他的确不那么精神饱满了
Yeah, he does seem a little less than 100%.
一蹶不振
Around 3%.
我怕还没帮他脱罪 他就已经撑不住了
I'm afraid he might keel over before I get him off.
他会氨基酸失衡的
Amino acid imbalance.
希望你能帮我把这个给他
I was hoping you could get him this.
在出现任何问题之前
Before anyone gets anyone off.
氨基酸失衡
Amino acids, huh?
好 我会考虑的
Yeah, I'll consider it.
如果你答应晚点和我去喝一杯
If you'll agree to have a drink with me later.
"这是交换条件 伯妮斯"
"Quid Pro Quo, Bernice."
电影《沉默的羔羊》中受害者原型
《沉默的羔羊》
Silence of the Lambs.
女主角是叫克拉丽丝吧 不过
I think it's Clarice, but...
好吧 成交
Okay, Quid Pro Quo.
地点我选 至少喝两杯
I choose the venue. Two drink minimum.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表