剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你会看到的 我会赢得你的信任的
You'll see. I'll earn your trust.
我们应该找个晚上出去找几个坏人教训一下
We should go out some night, bust some criminals' skulls.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们来看看这些小宝贝儿吧
Let's take a look at this bad boy.
谁将会统治西雅图
Who's gonna rule Seattle?
是我们
We are.
纯度和质量百分百
One hundred percent pure and uncut.
独自训练
丽芙
坦白跟你讲 梅杰
I'm gonna come clean with you, Major.
我是个情绪化的吃货 而且昨天晚上
I'm an emotional eater, and last night,
我脑子里想的全都是软壳的意大利香肠披萨
I was feeling all stuffed-crust pepperoni.
我是你的教练 比尔 不是牧师
I'm your trainer, Bill, not your priest.
准备好了吗
Ready to work?
三 四
Three, four,
五 六 七...
five, six, seven...
丽芙
你太固执了 我投降
You're determined. I'll give you that.
我明白 你不想跟我说话
I get it. You're not talking to me.
我说过 我需要时间
Look, I told you. I just need some time.
我给你打电♥话♥不是要说这些的
This isn't a social call.
也不是什么需要你录下来给后人听的大道理
And it's not a message you'd want recorded for posterity.
-是吗 -是克莱夫
- Yeah? - It's Clive.
他追着我问肉食坊出事的时候你在哪
He's grilling me about your Meat Cute alibi.
他就像条找骨头的狗 那五个死了的派送员
He's like a dog with a bone. Those five dead henchmen?
他怀疑是你杀了他们
He suspects you killed them.
你去哪里了
Where've you been?
他们抓到了那个杀了温德尔的罗德尼·里克斯
They brought in that Rodney Ricks kid who killed Wendell.
是他杀的吗
He did it?
-你看到影像了 -没有
- You had a vision? - No!
天哪 莱蒙 耐心点
Good God, Lemon, patience!
那孩子大叫着认罪 他化着妆
That kid screams guilty. He's wearing makeup,
裤子低到像是
and his pants are hanging so low,
给屁♥股♥穿了个胸罩一样
they look like a bra for his ass.
奥巴马在搞什么
Obama.
今天早上我去看你弟弟了
So, I went to see your brother this morning.
是吗 为什么
You did? Why?
我带着你最喜欢的肖像画家吉米去的
I took your favorite police sketch artist, Jimmy, to see him.
让埃文描述了在肉食坊雇佣他的那个人
Had Evan describe the man who hired him at Meat Cute.
这就是吉米画出来的人
This is what Jimmy came up with.
上个月我还去
Now I worked with the sketch artist
找了第48辖区的肖像警
at the 48th Precinct last month,
他帮我画出了我在肉食坊斩首案里遇到的那个人
ribed the man I met at Meat Cute on that decapitation case.
这是他画的
Here's my sketch.
铃木用自己的血在肉食坊写了一个名字
There was a name written in Suzuki's own blood at Meat Cute.
布莱恩
Blaine.
我认为这就是我们要找的布莱恩
I think this is our Blaine.
你见过他吗
You ever see him?
可能他跟梅杰一伙
Maybe with Major?
没有
Nope.
我警告你 小子
I'm warning you, son.
好人可不会把饮料罐整个盖在脸上
A bunch of good men didn't die face-down in the muck
搞得自己跟成廉价妓♥女♥一样
so you could paint your face like a $2 whore.
我认为她想表达的意思是
I think what she means to say is,
你有威胁盖尔先生吗
did you or did you not threaten Mr. Gale?
那个街对面的白♥痴♥报的警吧
That douche from across the street went running to the cops, huh?
他有告诉你们那个老混♥蛋♥电击我了吗
He tell you the old son of a bitch tased me?
那就是说你有作案动机 又没有不在场证明
So, you have motive and no alibi.
你知道你应该去找谁吗
You know who you should be going after?
-谁 -小松鼠
- Who? - Squirrels.
说到动机
Talk about motive.
他非常讨厌松鼠们进入他的喂鸟器
He hates 'em for getting into his bird feeders.
我们觉得每次经过他的院子
We thought it'd be hilarious
都往里面扔几袋向日葵种子
to toss bags of sunflower seeds into his yard
还挺好玩的
every time we went by.
过了一阵子 他的院子里就全是松鼠了
After a while, his place was just overrun with squirrels.
直到有一天 噗的一下
Then, one day, poof!
它们就都死了 差不多一百多只吧
They're all dead. Like, a hundred of them.
他把它们毒死了 堆在一起 像柴火那样烧掉了
He poisoned 'em, stacked 'em up like firewood, and burned 'em.
谁会这样干
Who does that?
你把脚放到桌上来好吗
Would you mind putting your foot up on the table?
你知道吗 在巴格达
You know, if we were in Baghdad,
这就跟对你竖中指一样
this would be like me flipping you off.
你还要看另一只脚吗
Should I put the other one up here, too?
你觉得这里是妇产科吗
Does this look like your gynecologist's office?
你听说过吗 那东西会侵蚀你的大脑的
Haven't you heard? That stuff'll rot your brain.
我觉得已经太晚了
I think we're too late.
麦克斯雷杰利润创新低
Max Rager minimum return.
这是昨天西雅图日报的头条
That was the headline in the Journal yesterday.
你们肯定都看到了
I'm sure you saw it.
昨天
Yesterday?
昨天
Yesterday
我骑车上了公鹿山 坐滑翔机飞了下来
I biked up Buck Mountain, sailed back down in a hang glider.
然后吃早饭
I had my breakfast,
跟一个美女做♥爱♥
made love to my companion,
又把她送走
sent her on her way.
之后我带着亚洲来的投资者们在葡萄酒村乘热气球
Then I took my Asian investors ballooning in wine country,
谈妥了打开越南和老挝市场的合同
I secured a deal which opened up Vietnam and Laos,
然后飞回了家 领了...
then I jetted back home where I accepted...
一个商会创新者的奖
a Chamber of Commerce innovator award.
天哪 我肯定是错过日报头条了
Gee, I guess I must've missed the Journal headline.
你为什么不发邮件告诉我
Why don't you email it to me?
董事局没人怀疑你
No one on the board doubts your commitment to
为拯救公♥司♥脸面作出的承诺
being the face of the company.
自从那篇文章揭露了
Since the article detailing
麦克斯雷杰的顾客的躁狂经历后
how Max Rager consumers have experienced manic, violent episodes,
我们的销♥售♥额下降了30%
sales have dropped 30%.
而且 还惹上了官司
And, of course, there are the lawsuits.
去年 我们的销♥售♥额是...
Last year, we did sales of...
七十八
Seven point eight.
八十亿美元
Eight b-b-billion dollars.
我可不只是公♥司♥的脸面
I'm more than the face,
而且我希望你和董事局不要忘记这一点
and I hope you and the board don't forget that.
当超强麦克斯推向市场后
And when Super Max hits the market, well...
你跟我们吹嘘超强麦克斯一年多了 沃恩
You've been promising us Super Max for a year, Vaughn.
你能保证超强麦克斯不会出现搞臭麦克斯雷杰的
And can you guarantee Super Max won't have the same side effects
相同副作用吗
that plagued Max Rager?
我可以保证
Well, I can guarantee
我们都会赚大钱的 我们不会在意这些
that we will all be so wealthy, we won't care.
大家放松点
Lighten up, people. Lighten up.
我就是社会责任专家
I am Mr. Social Responsibility.
在这方面我是最棒的
Our best and brightest are on it.
像平常一样
And as always,
我会听取你们的鼓励和建议
your encouragement and advice are valued
我都珍藏在心里
and taken to heart.
所以 一份爱
So, one love,
拜拜
sayonara,
下次再见
hasta pronto.
再告诉我一次
Remind me again why
为什么我不能把他们全部送上公♥司♥飞机
me can't put all of them into the company plane
然后把他们运到火山口去
and fly it right into a volcano?
我们需要他们的钱
We need their money.
一旦超强麦克斯上了货架 你就无敌了
Once Super Max hits shelves, you'll be untouchable.
假设我们不会面临僵尸末日
Assuming we're not mid-zombie apocalypse.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
-是么 -我们的监听果然有效果
- Oh? - Our surveillance has paid off.
-我们能解决僵尸的问题了 -怎么说
- We've solved the zombie problem. - And how's that?
我们找到了可以摧毁他们的工具
We've located the instrument of their destruction.
我现在是该疯了一般地高声大笑
Is that my cue to start cackling maniacally,
还是听完你详细说完再反应
or shall I wait for you provide the details?
秘密彻底泄露
我是来找艾迪斯先生的
Hi. I'm here for Mr. Addis.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表