剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Dad loves the '80s.
我袖子里什么也没有
Nothing up my sleeves.
快过来 把门开开
Come here. Open those doors.
我之前也经历过糟糕的分手
Sheesh. I mean, I've had bad break-ups before,
但真的有必要这样吗 梅杰
but really, Major?
快操作吧
Go.
-这里是安全的 -往前走
- It's clear. - Move.
我猜 不能再来点恶作剧了吧
I'm guessing no funny business?
快走
Go.
欢迎各位参加余兴派对
Welcome to the after-party, folks!
梅杰 你能听到我说话吗
Major? Can you hear me?
各位都玩尽兴了吗
Are we having fun yet?
省省力气吧 这是坚固的钢质门
Save your breath. It's solid steel.
看来这里面只有你和我了
Looks like it's just you and me.
还有他们
And them.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
德雷克
Drake?
我认出几个混沌杀手的受害者
I recognize some Chaos Killer victims.
这里有提姆·阿迪斯 弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯
There's Tim Addis. Floyd Baracus.
见鬼
Oh, damn.
德雷克
Drake.
与德雷克诀别是一件很难的事
德雷克 是我 丽芙
Drake. It's me. Liv.
你还记得我 对吧
You remember me, don't you?
你快点想起我来
Try to remember.
丽芙 我们得把其他人从里面放出来
Liv, we need to get these others out of here.
他们还有救 我们就是为救人而来
We can still save them. It's why we're here.
给我一点时间 好吗
Just give me a minute, okay?
梅杰 很可惜你看不到我现在目睹的一切
Oh, Major. It's such a shame you're not seeing what I'm seeing.
简直就是一出美国女性频道的狗血电影
'Cause it's a whole Lifetime movie playing out
就在隔壁上演
in the next room.
看来你的女人
Seems your gal
身旁有一个僵尸为伴
had a zombie on the side.
晚安 甜蜜僵尸
Good night, sweet zombie.
此处应该进弦乐
Cue the strings.
我有点无聊了
Yeah, I'm bored.
在我看来这里的受众群也就是三十岁
Seems to me the key demo here is men
到四十八岁之间的男人
30 to 48.
而且我们就喜欢动作片 不是吗
And our demo loves action, don't we?
-沃恩 别这样 -动作片开始
- Vaughn, please don't. - Action it is.
死了
Dead.
天哪 她开枪打他了
Oh, man! She shot him!
把他打死了
Okay? Shot him dead!
当然 是死透了
Well, more dead.
再多死几个
A couple more deaths,
我们就可以把
we're gonna be able to
这部狗血电影变成希腊悲剧了
change this Lifetime movie into a Greek tragedy.
试试这个按钮有什么用
Hey. Wonder what this button does.
丽芙 你闻到了吗
Liv, you smell that?
这是一种毒气 我们要马上离开
It's some kind of gas. We need to get out of here.
你走吧
You go.
楼梯应该就在那边
The stairs are back there somewhere.
丽芙
Liv.
让大脑控制你 你是个战士
Let the brain take over. You're a soldier.
你受过训练
You've been trained for this.
亲爱的
Uh-oh, honey.
我们的实验品都逃跑了
All our guinea pigs are escaping,
你被治愈的机会也跟着跑了
and with them, your chances for a cure.
你真的在乎过我吗
Did you ever care about me?
听听你说的
Do you hear yourself?
你听听你说的话
Do you hear yourself?
这种时候还只在乎你自己
Making this moment about you!
我才是那个一夜损失十几亿美元的人
'Cause I'm the one who stands to lose a billion dollars tonight!
更别说我的名声了
Not to mention my reputation!
死了一百多名员工
One hundred dead employees,
罗伯·托马斯也死了
one dead Rob Thomas.
这看起来太糟糕了
I mean, this just looks bad. bad.
你觉得推特会轻易放过我吗
You think Twitter's gonna be kind?
-沃恩 让我们出去 -还有你
- Vaughn, let us out! - And you...
你做了许多错误的人生选择 梅杰
You made a lot of bad life choices, Major!
你本可以在我的私人飞机上
You could've been on my Gulfstream.
在里约 柏林 伊维萨岛狂欢
Party stops to Rio, Berlin, Ibiza...
我以为你会是个得力的助手
I bet you'd have made a hell of a wingman.
我疏忽了没什么大不了的
Nothing wrong with my sloppy seconds.
但是你可跑不掉 朋友
But no soup for you, my friend.
不管上面发生了什么
Whatever's happening up there,
都是因为你
you're to blame!
晚饭时间到
Dinner is served!
上吧 伙计们
Go get 'em, guys!
什么情况
What's the dealio?
难道就不能
Will no one rid me
让我摆脱这种荒唐的情况吗
of this meddlesome Jason Priestly-type?
傻瓜们
Hey! Hey, dummies!
那是你们的头盘
There's your first course.
新鲜热乎的大脑 就在那里
Hot cross brains. Right there!
我去
Snap.
我居然和死人讲道理
Yeah, I'm arguing with a dead guy.
你也是吗 梅杰
Et tu, Major?
看起来这是浪费我时间 这样吧
Okay. This seems hardly worth my time. Tell you what.
那个气体应该能让你们无法动弹
That gas should de-animate you.
大概几分钟起效
Work in about a minute or so.
我会在你们不省人事的时候进去
I'll come in after you're out for the count,
用那把斧头让每一个人都解脱
take that ax and put everybody out of his misery.
就这么决定了
Sound like a plan?
无权访问
Unauthorized access.
别这样 别这样 别这样
- Come on. Come on! Come on!
-天哪 -无权访问
- Ah! - Unauthorized access.
梅杰在此
Here's Major!
我知道你很生气
Okay, I can see you're upset.
我是不会出去的 外面有僵尸和毒气
I would not go out there. There are zombies and poison gas. Ooh.
而且他们随时会来
And they're gonna be in here any second.
救我 救救我 朋友
Help me! Help me, my friend.
我知道你很迷潜艇电影
I know you're a fan of submarine movies,
-所以你应该理解的 -别别别
- so I'm sure you'll understand. - No, no, no, no!
不要啊
No! Ah!
祝你好运
Good luck.
不
No!
不要
No!
梅杰 梅杰
Major! Major!
救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
用遥控器
Use the clicker.
我走后把门锁了 我们很快就会回来
Lock the door behind me. We'll be right back.
你觉得我们在下面能找到什么
What do you think we're gonna find down there?
我也不知道
No idea.
-还有子弹吗 -没有
- Got any ammo? - Uh-uh.
给
Here.
我对德雷克的事情很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Drake.
我杀了他
I killed him.
他已经死了 丽芙 那不是他
He was already gone, Liv. That wasn't him.
还有幸存者吗
Are there any other survivors?
他们在沃恩的办公室
They're in Vaughn's office.
我得要汇报这个
I have to call this in.
即使我根本不知道
Even though I have no idea
这一切要才能怎么解释掉
how any of this is gonna get explained away.
超强麦克斯 它造成了暴♥力♥链式反应
Super Max. It created a violent chain reaction.
武装安保失去了理智
Armed guards lost their heads
然后向横冲直撞的员工们开火
and began firing on rampaging employees.
你真的以为这话说得通
You really think that's gonna fly?
你觉得僵尸潮爆发更说得通吗
You think zombie outbreak has a better chance?
她叫娜塔莉 深色头发 165厘米
Her name is Natalie. She has dark hair. She's about 5'6
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表