剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I wish we could put them in jail just for being horrible people.
天 可别让我明天撞上她们俩
God, please don't let me run into either of them tomorrow.
除非是用你的车撞的
Unless it's with your car.
我明天要去我最爱的精品店
I'm going to an invitation-only sale
参加仅向私人开放的售卖♥♥会
at one of my favorite boutiques tomorrow.
你想跟我一起去吗
You wanna be my plus one?
我都忘了上一次有人邀请我作陪是什么时候的事了
I can't remember the last time I was plus one'd.
那场售卖♥♥会绝对被我俩比得黯然失色
That sale won't know what hit it.
你在这呢
Good, you're here.
我想知道你觉得这对儿宝贝鞋子怎么样
I just had to see what you'd think of these bad girls.
如果连这双鞋都勾不起你穿女装的欲望
If they don't make you want to cross-dress,
我也真是没招了
I don't know what will.
你听说过周五休闲装吗
You ever hear of Casual Fridays?
你听说过"休闲优雅设计"吗
You ever hear of casual elegance?
怎么了 你把你的工装裤拿去洗了吗
What's wrong, were your bib overalls in the wash tub?
看看我对特伦斯发现了什么
Look what I got on Terrence.
糖心黛比奥
蕾安娜
这是他在糖心黛比奥上
Photos and online profiles
浏览过的所有照片和详细资料
of everyone he clicked on at SugarDaddio.Com.
糖心黛比奥
贝莉
如果有别的女人
If there's an other woman
让他杀了泰勒 可能就是其中一员
who made him kill Taylor, she could be in here.
糖心黛比奥
莫妮克
这简直就是臭婊♥子♥名录
It's like a catalog of skanks.
糖心黛比奥
密斯特
把你的手指从嘴里拿开 亲爱的
Take your finger out of your mouth, sweetie,
那上面全是疱疹病毒
that's full of herpes.
越狱小姐 喜欢被宠爱吗 包个尿布吧
Little Miss Jailbait. likes to be pampered? As in diapers?
糖心黛比奥
卡西迪
看到这个让我想到我得倒垃圾...
Oh, this one reminds me that I need to take out the trash...
糖心黛比奥
彻安妮
某人最近激素分泌过度了吧
Meow. Someone has their acrylic tips out.
我还没有发现
I still haven't established
特伦斯跟这些人有没有更深层的关系
if Terrence had deeper ties with any of them.
我正在交叉比对电♥话♥号♥码
I'm cross-checking phone numbers.
不 这些女人不用电♥话♥勾搭男人
No, these kind of women don't need a phone to call a man.
她们只要站在那里脱掉内♥裤♥就行
They just stand upwind and drop their panties.
同时 乔在汽车音响厂的老板
Meanwhile, Joe's boss at Performance Car Stereo
钓鱼回来了
is back from his fishing trip.
如果他能认出特伦斯就是乔的神秘顾客
If he can ID Terrence as Joe's mystery client,
我们就离抓到他只有一步之遥了
we'll be awfully close to being able to charge him.
准备好走了吗
Ready to roll?
-你不来吗 -不好意思 我有个非常重要的会
- Aren't you coming? - Oh, sorry, I have an important meeting.
等等 我看到影像了
Oh, wait. I had a vision.
是特伦斯干的
Terrence did it.
-就这样吧 -丽芙
- Run with it. - Liv?
今天我有安排
It's a me day.
我要早点下班
I am punching out early.
去见一位朋友
I'm going to see a friend.
你可以的
You got this.
姐们儿
Hey there, girl!
她是跟我一起来的
She's with me.
瞧瞧我为你发现了什么
Look what I found for you.
这实在是太美了
That is so cute.
我真想马上去死 这样就可以穿着它下葬了
I literally want to die, just so that I can be buried in it.
开始刷吧
Start a tab.
谢谢 奥利维亚
Thank you, Olivia.
生日快乐呢
Oh, and happy birthday!
今天是你生日吗
It's your birthday?
我肯定是忘了
It must have slipped my mind.
别说了 我们得好好庆祝一下
Shut up! We have to celebrate.
去那家新开的
How about dinner at that
海鲜冰饮店怎么样 芬家果汁店
new seafood and smoothie place, Fin & Juice?
我超爱芬家果汁店
I love Fin & Juice.
但是我们要到哪儿找能穿的衣服呢
Oh, but where will we ever find something to wear?
你是经理吗
You the manager?
等等
No. Just a second.
我是巴比诺警官
Detective Babineaux.
听说你回来了 有钓到三文鱼吗
Glad to hear you made it back. Were the salmon biting?
我最后抢到了几条
Oh, I bagged my limit and then some.
该死
Crap.
我就当没听见吧
Ah, I'm gonna let it slide this time.
我想找到乔和那个我们怀疑雇他
I'm trying to find some link between Joe and the man we suspect
杀害泰勒·福勒的人之间的关系
hired him to kill Taylor Fowler.
你的人跟我说乔有个很有钱的主顾
Your guys told me Joe had a wealthy client.
乔会去顾客家里提供上门服务
One where Joe did all the work at the customer's place?
没错
Yeah. That's right.
这是乔的神秘顾客吗
Is this Joe's mystery customer?
不是
Uh, nope.
你确定吗 照片可能有点显老
You sure? The photo is a bit old.
那真人也不可能是当地
Still wouldn't turn him into an all-pro cornerback
职业橄榄球队的明星侧卫吧
on the local pro football team, would it?
他为...
He was working for a...
乔会搅和这种事
Look, it's no surprise
根本一点都不让人奇怪
that Joe got mixed up in something like this.
他几个月前遇到了一个女孩
He met this girl a few months back.
为她神魂颠倒
He just got obsessed with her.
简直对她言听计从
She had him wrapped around her finger.
-女孩 你知道名字吗 -不知道
- A girl? You know her name? - No.
我只见过她一次
I only saw her once.
乔接她的时候我正在前台
I was at the bar when Joe picked her up.
倒不如说是她使唤乔的时候
Although it was more like she was picking him up.
是这两位中的一位吗
Was it either of these two?
不 这两位太上档次了
No, that's too high class.
她感觉有点不上档次
She had more of a skank thing going on.
我刚好手头上有一群不上档次的名录
I happen to have a catalog of skanks out in the car.
你能帮我过一遍吗
Any chance I can get you to flip through it?
我想我能抽出点时间来
I suppose I could clear my schedule.
-你喜欢吗 -不
- Do you like it? - No.
我简直超爱
I lurve it.
你的任务完成了
Your work here is done.
去吧 为自己疯一把
Go. Get selfish.
找找能让你自己大放异彩的衣服
Find something that will put the you in fabulous.
有时候你得放下你的老朋友
Sometimes you have to move on from an old friend.
到时候总会有一个新朋友等着你
And when you do, sometimes there's a new friend waiting.
有人帮你看清这一点
Someone who helps you see that in life,
到了最后...
at the end of the day...
-你好 -丽芙
- Hello? - Liv.
我觉得我知道是谁雇乔杀泰勒了
I think I know who hired Joe to kill Taylor.
是特伦斯的私人造型师 贝特妮
It was Terrence's personal stylist, Bethany.
怎么会呢 你确定吗
What? How? I mean, are you sure?
贝特妮和特伦斯一年前
Bethany and Terrence hooked up
通过糖心黛比奥网勾搭上了
through SugarDaddio.Com a year and a half ago.
但那时候她的名字叫哈莫妮
Only her name was Harmony back then.
她还把杀手乔玩弄于鼓掌之中
Turns out she also had Killer Joe wrapped around her finger.
丽芙 你听糊涂了吗
Liv? Did I lose you?
拖延战术
真不敢相信我的闺蜜贝特妮是贱♥人♥哈莫妮
I can't believe my BFF Bethany was a skanky Harmony!
我正在看她的档案
I'm looking at her right now.
"大佬 我是个想得到宠爱的女孩"
"Hey, big spender, I'm a girl who loves to be spoiled."
经理通过她在糖心黛比奥上的照片
The manager ID'd her as Joe's girlfriend
认出她是乔的女朋友
from her picture on SugarDaddio.
她肯定跟特伦斯搞上了
That's where she and Terrence must have connected
将她包装成私人造型师 贝特妮
before turning her into Bethany, his personal stylist.
这样一来也可以更好的
It would've made it easier for him
掩饰他在她身上花的钱
to cover all the money he was spending on her.
景观豪♥宅♥ 还有衣服
The apartment with the view, the clothes.
如果贝特妮不是自己去诱惑乔帮她杀人
Either Bethany seduced Joe and put him up to it on her own,
就是和特伦斯联手计划的
or she was in on it with Terrence.
我要带她过来 你在哪
I'm gonna bring her in. Where are you right now?
购物
Um, shopping.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表