剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Oh, no, I was... I was just
我只是在听一个朋友发来的录音 挺搞笑的
listening to a thing a friend sent. A jokey bit.
我希望你朋友的录音挺好玩的
I hope it was funny 'cause
因为你马上要面对一些阴森的东西了
things are getting ready to get gruesome.
你做好准备
Prepare yourself.
-挺恶心的 -相信我 这种事情我见多了...
- It's pretty gnarly. - Trust me, I'm more than used to...
无论如何都不会适应这样的情形
You never get used to it.
我去去就来 我们还有三具情况类似的尸体
I'll be right back. I've got three more just like this one.
诱饵汽车旅馆
他干掉了那四个毒贩子 折磨他们
He knocked off all four dealers. Tortured them.
他绝不可能放过我 不可能
There's no way that he'd give me up. There's no way!
斯皮迪 放轻松
Speedy, take it easy.
-他要来杀我了 -斯皮迪
- He's coming after me. - Speedy.
你知道他在跟踪我
You know he's coming after me.
所以你要低调行事 斯皮迪 你听到了吗
That's why you have to lay low, Speedy. You hear me?
你不要跟任何人讲话 我来处理这个
You don't talk to anyone. I'll handle this.
-好的 -有任何情况 立刻打给我
- Okay. - You call me anytime.
我们对他们 兄弟 你放心吧
It's us against them, brother. I got you.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
好着呢
Fine and dandy.
四名死者的牙齿和指甲都不见了
All four victims are missing teeth and fingernails.
负责这个案件的警探认为凶手是想传达某种讯息
The detective on the case thinks someone was sending a message.
这就是那个在酒吧卖♥♥优托品给你和梅杰的人吗
And this is the guy who sold you and Major Utopium at the club?
我就买♥♥过一次毒品
I buy drugs one time,
纯粹是为了搞研究 看看他落了个什么下场
purely for research purposes, and this is what happens.
我会遭到多大的报应啊
How bad must my karma be?
难道就不是他自己的报应吗
Ever think it was his karma?
我一直联♥系♥不上你
Hey, I haven't been able to reach you.
有人把我的手♥机♥碾坏了
Oh. Someone ran over my phone.
我在塔科马找到一家店卖♥♥那种奇怪的服装
I found a shop in Tacoma that carries our elusive costume.
问他们要到了
Got a name for the girl
兄弟会聚会那晚租借衣服的女生姓名
who rented it the night of the frat party.
显然她是为她男朋友租的
Apparently, she rented it for her boyfriend.
他们正在来的路上
They're on their way in.
我们走
Let's go.
沃瑟斯队长太棒了
Captain Wozzles is awesome.
你们为什么要问那套服装的事
Um, why do you want to talk about the costume?
我发誓 我们归还的时候没有损坏
I swear, it wasn't damaged when we returned it.
他们说被弄坏了吗
Are they saying that it was damaged?
西派克兄弟会派对上有一名学生被杀了
A student was murdered at a Pac West frat party.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
凶手当时身着沃瑟斯队长的服装
the killer wore a Captain Wozzles costume.
我在那上面没看到血啊
Wow, I didn't see any blood on it or anything.
凶案是在你穿着那套服装时发生的
The murder happened while you were in possession of the costume.
我还没找到其他嫌疑人
I haven't been able to locate another one.
等等 我没懂 你认为是我♥干♥的吗
Wait, I don't understand. You think it was me?
因为我这辈子都没去过兄弟会派对
'Cause I haven't been to a frat party ever in my life. -
我们几个月前才刚从斯波坎搬过来
We just moved here from Spokane a few months ago.
你能告诉我两天前 晚上10点左右你们在哪吗
Can you tell us where you were two nights ago? Around 10 P.M.?
我在家和贝基一起 我们就是在家待着
I was at home with Becky. We were just hanging out at home.
他整晚都和我一起 我发誓
He was with me all night. I swear.
所以你们租了服装
So, you rented the costume,
然后待在家里根本没有穿吗
and then just stayed home and didn't use it?
不 就是...
No, like...
我穿了 我穿了 我...
I used it. I used it. I just...
我在家里穿的
I wore it at home.
你就在自家客厅里穿沃瑟斯队长服装吗
You just wore a Captain Wozzles costume in your living room?
我是兽迷啦
Uh... I'm a furry.
-什么 -我喜欢那种像毛绒填充玩具的服装
- A what? - I'm into costumes that look like stuffed animals.
在性事方面
Like sexually.
这是一种癖好
It's a fetish, okay?
这我可没料到
I was not expecting that.
我需要好好问问 我要知道细节 照片
Here's what I'm going to need. I'm going to need details, photos.
我们不需要细节和照片
We don't need details or photos.
除非你们真的有 而且很搞笑
Unless you have them, and they're hilarious.
我们绝对不需要细节和照片
We definitely don't need details or photos.
当然需要了
Yes, we do.
那个娃娃脸小子是杀人凶手 还是那小子
What would be more shocking, that sweet-faced kid as a murderer,
靠打扮成毛绒玩具讨女友欢心更让人震惊
or that kid getting his freak on dressed as a stuffed animal?
桑尼好像跟查德和兄弟会
Sonny doesn't appear to have any connection to Chad,
甚至跟那所大学都没有关系 那动机是什么呢
or the frat, or even the college. Where's the motive?
肯定还有一套沃瑟斯队长服装
There has to be another Captain Wozzles costume out there.
我还没找到有别的服装
I haven't been able to locate another anywhere.
也许是真的沃瑟斯队长呢
Maybe it was the actual Captain Wozzles?
暗影殡仪馆
葬礼服务&下葬业务
布莱恩
Blaine!
等等
Wait.
我还没弄完呢
I wasn't finished.
好吧 这次别弄得太过分
Okay. Don't go too far this time.
多点蒂尔达·斯文顿的感觉 不要化成鬼马小精灵
More milky Tilda Swinton, less Casper's ass.
-好了吗 好的 -好了
- Yeah? Good. - Yeah.
先生
Sir.
外面有一个人说想见你
There's a man outside says he wants to see you.
没有预约
Doesn't have an appointment.
我根本不在乎 尼娜 把他支走
What do I care, Nina? Send him away.
他挺瘆人的
Uh, he scares me.
让他进来 午休提前
Send him in. Take an early lunch.
史戴西·博斯掌控毒品交易
Stacey Boss controls narcotics,
赌场 卖♥♥淫
bookmaking, prostitution,
走私 偷渡 雇凶杀人 连光盘迟还都得收费
smuggling, trafficking, murder for hire, DVD late fees.
凡是西雅图的劫案
People in Seattle can't
肯定都有他分一杯羹
get mugged without him getting his beak wet.
警♥察♥和法官里都有他的人
One in eight cops and one in three judges are on his payroll.
我曾是那家伙的手下
I worked for the guy.
跟我说点我不知道的事
Tell me something I don't know.
比如我不想死吗
That I don't want to die?
因为你如果真的想利用地检的权力
Because if you're really asking me to use the powers
来扳倒博斯先生...
of the DA's office to bring down Mr. Boss...
首先 你早就死了
First, you're already dead.
接受现实吧
Get over it.
第二 一旦你举♥行♥新闻发布会
Second, once you hold a press conference
将他打为人♥民♥头号♥公敌 那么你
declaring him public enemy number one and that you,
伊利诺伊州芝加哥著名的禁酒探员
弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯 会像艾略特·奈斯
Floyd Baracus, Eliot Ness-like paragon of virtue
成为将他绳之以法的人♥民♥公仆
will be the public servant who puts him in jail,
你会成为...怎么说来着 对
you'll be... What's the word? Ah, yes.
无法撼动 下一步就能升任市长
Untouchable. Next stop, mayor's office.
已经没有人在意博斯先生了
No one cares about Mr. Boss anymore.
他就像这里的某个机构
He's an institution around here.
就像某条单轨 或者三文鱼餐厅
He's like the monorail or salmon tossing.
-我们都习惯了 -那都是过去的事
- We're used to him. - That was yesterday.
今非昔比了
Today's a bit different.
-你没看新闻吗 -我看到了
- Don't you read the papers? - I saw it.
更多死去的毒贩 这改变不了什么
More dead drug dealers. It won't change things.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
好好瞧瞧这些孩子
Take a look at these kids.
帅气 迷人 家境良好
Attractive. Well-to-do. Good families.
他杀那些乌合之众时没人会在乎
Nobody cared when he was killing the unwashed masses.
但他现在准备迈入全新的领域
But now he's moved to new territories,
让人们名正言顺地给他投票
where people register to vote.
保护白种富家小子是你的职责
Protecting rich white kids is your job.
这是在政♥治♥上需要你马上扳倒他啊
You've just been handed the political will to take him down.
你知道朝博斯先生下手有多么危险吗
You know how risky it would be to take on Mr. Boss?
你肯定希望还有别的选择吧
I bet you wish you had the choice, huh?
我需要现金
I'll need cash.
有脑子自然会给你钱
You get paid in brains.
我必须打通很多关系
I'll have to grease a lot of palms
才能在这个案子上有所突破
in order to get any movement on this case.
你忘了他在警♥察♥和法官中都有内应吗
One in eight cops. One in three judges. Remember?
我会给你搞到现金
I'll get you the cash.
你知道你到底要去惹怎样的人吗
Do you have any idea what you're starting here?
我心里有数
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表