剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Come on in.
邻居可不太友好啊
Tough neighborhood.
是因为我的头发吗
Is it my hair?
天啊 有人杀了卡什博士
Wow. Somebody murdered Dr. Cash.
我都不知道应该对此有什么想法了
I don't even know how I feel about that.
很抱歉盯着你看
Uh. I'm sorry for staring,
只是 你的样子跟我们想的可不太一样
just you weren't quite what we expected.
感谢上帝有整形手术
Thank God for plastic surgery.
肯定挺贵的吧
Must have been expensive.
-有赔偿吗 -我起诉了
- Was there a settlement? - I sued,
但是并没得到多少补偿
but didn't get much considering...
审判时发生什么了
What happened at the trial?
基本上就是 卡什博士跟她的搭档
Basically, it was Dr.Cash and her partner
都想怪罪对方
trying to blame each other.
她的搭档 艾伦·班维博士吗
Her partner? Dr. Alan Benway?
好像是的
That sounds right.
他们都被开除了 公♥司♥掩盖了授权协议书
They both got fired, the company hid behind the release forms
我最后只拿到了一点点补偿金
and I ended up with a small settlement
只够付手术的一部分费用
that covered some of the surgery.
剩下的都靠贷款
And loans that I'll be paying off
我得还一辈子
the rest of my life covered the rest.
他们搞清楚为什么只有你有反应了吗
They ever figure out why you were the only one who got scarred?
他们说那是我服用的一种抗焦虑药物产生的反应
They say it was a reaction to the anti-anxiety meds I was taking.
我不想说谎 简直像噩梦一样
Look, I won't lie. It was a nightmare.
我看起来奇怪的很 脸像是被火烧过一样
I looked grotesque, my face felt like it was on fire,
没错 我是希望所有相关的人都去死
and, yeah, I wished horrible deaths on everyone involved.
但是多亏了现代医术
But thanks to modern medicine,
让我不再满心想着杀人泄愤
I lost my motive to murder anyone.
总之我那晚在金县罐头厂上夜班
Anyway, I was working the graveyard at King Cannery that night.
你可以打电♥话♥去核实
You can call and check.
你想见我
So, you want to see me?
等一下
One sec and...
我刚写好第16届雷杰会展要用的演讲稿
Just finished my keynote for Rager-Con '16,
这还没到上午10点呢
and it's not even 10:00.
这就是超强麦克斯的威力
Super Max, man. Super Max!
我现在的脑力
I mean, my mental energy is like, it's...
强到爆表
It's off the charts.
更别提体能了
And physically? Forget it.
去问问高乐航♥空♥的空姐
Ask the Air Gaulle flight attendant
我们昨晚大战了几个回合 去吧
how many petits morts she morted last night? Go ahead.
这个问题对陌生人而言过于私人了吧
Sounds like a personal question for a total stranger.
答案是六次 不客气
Six! You're welcome!
免得你不好意思问
Saved you the embarrassment.
这就是获得无限能量的样子 梅杰
This is what boundless energy looks like, major. This!
-但也让你变得有些 -怎么
- Yeah, but it can make you a little... - What?
咄咄逼人
Aggressive.
咄咄逼人是好事
Aggressive is good.
好了 我们又有新的僵尸名单需要你处理
Now, we got some new zombie names for you to deal with.
又有新的了
More names?
我们一直在监控太平洋西北地区的辣椒酱
Well, we're constantly monitoring hot sauce,
染发剂和美黑的消费情况
hair dye and fake tan spending in the Pacific Northwest.
我们不想让任何新变异的僵尸
We would not want any zombie-come-latelys
闹出乱子来 对吧
crashing our party. Would we?
丽塔一会儿就带名单过来
Rita's coming in with a list.
说起丽塔
Rita. About that.
我刚刚发现她一直是丽芙的室友
I just found out that she's been Liv's roommate.
难道我工作做得不够好吗
Have I not been doing a good job?
那咱们就来看看
Well, you know what? Let's find out.
晚点再来问
Ask again later.
我一直在猎杀僵尸
I've been taking out zombies.
我也通过了你的那些小考验
I've passed all your nutty little tests.
在我们让你做的所有事里
Everything we had you do,
你最闹心的居然是隐私问题
and it's a privacy issue which gets your panties in a twist?
我以为我们说好了 只要我合作
I assumed the deal was if I cooperated,
你就不把丽芙牵扯进来
you kept Liv out of this.
那是你自以为是
Yeah, well, when you assume, you...
疯癫背后必有其因 年轻人
There's always a method to the madness, my boy.
让丽塔色♥诱♥我也是疯癫的一部分吗
Was having Rita seduce me part of the madness?
你说啥
Gaylord says what?
你不知道
You didn't know?
你和我女儿滚床单吗
That you were my doing the featherbed jig with my daughter?
不知道
No.
-你 -女儿
- Your... - Daughter!
拿名单来了
With the list.
20个新名字
20 new names.
我的好孩子
So, sweet child of mine,
你还总告诫我不要和助手乱搞呢
who's always telling Daddy not to sleep with the help.
不是吧你 梅杰
Really, Major?
我没想到你是搞完四处炫耀的类型
I didn't figure you for the kiss-and-tell type.
我不小心说出口的
It came out by accident.
不小心是吗
An accident, huh?
那昨晚也是"不小心"吗
Kinda like last night was an accident?
丽塔
Rita.
甜心
Sweetheart.
过来
Come here.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
你以为你可以伤害我女儿
You think you can hurt my daughter?
住手 是丽芙打的 不是他
Stop it! It was Liv, not him!
名单到手了 你该走了
You've got the list. You should go.
你怎么敢欺负我女儿
You don't mess with my daughter!
看看
Look at that.
你觉得这些值多少钱 五十万
What do you think that's worth, end of the day? Half a million?
一百万
A million?
那么多钱滚滚而来 我们得到什么好处了
All that money rolling in, what're we getting?
毛都没有
Bupkis is what we're getting.
真要命
Bollocks.
外面太乱了
It is monkeys outside.
我得上♥床♥歇歇
I'm off to Bedfordshire.
新装扮
New look.
好看吗
Yes?
不好看吗 不好看
No? No.
你去哪了
Where you been?
货都运来了 我们不知道该
The shipment came in, and we didn't know...
伙计们 我这一晚过得啊
Boys. The night I had.
博斯先生把我抓走了 割了我的喉咙
Mr. Boss nabs me, slits my throat.
-把我埋坑里了 -等等 什么
- And buries me in a hole. - Wait, what?
别担心 看起来我又变回僵尸了
No need for concern. You see, it seems I'm a zombie again,
所以我又活了过来
so, I bounced back.
我们应该担心的 是我们的朋友德雷克
What should concern us though, is our friend Drake.
本来在博斯先生手下插眼线
Part of the point of having a guy inside Mr. Boss' operation
就是为了能在这种事发生前听到风声
is getting a heads up when something like this is coming.
我们什么都没听说
We didn't know anything.
鉴于发生的种种 我相信你
Yeah, if history is any guide, I'm sure you're right.
不过还是有一线希望的
Silver lining though.
博斯先生以为我已经死了
Mr. Boss thinks I'm dead.
我们就让他继续这样以为下去
Let's let him keep thinking that.
你还记得我们给梅杰挖的那个坑吗
You remember that hole we dug for Major?
我需要你把货都带去
I need you to take that
埋在那个坑里
and bury it there instead.
我们得暂时关门了 保持低调
We're gonna shut down for now. Lay low.
我该去换身衣服
Okay, I should go change
不然我就要开始写诗歌♥颂小溪了
before I start writing poems about the moors.
我猜想我也需要涂点腮红
I imagine my cheeks could use a little color, as well.
晚点见
Ta.
所以已经确认了
Okay, so it's confirmed?
点火液
Lighter fluid?
知道是什么牌子吗
Any idea of the brand?
现场有一个罐子
Well, there was a can at the scene,
但商标被烧掉了
but the label's burned off.
怎么了
What's up?
布莱恩的老爸在惠斯勒有幢木屋
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表