剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
The smell's getting stronger.
能尊重点隐私吗
A little privacy?
是你
You!
你认识她
You know this woman?
对啊 我们在一起待过几个周末
Yeah. We spent a weekend together.
在监狱里
In jail.
在雷吉娜·萨姆纳案里
The Regina Sumner case?
帕姆
Hi, Pam.
你不认识我
You don't know me.
我认识 我就在你上铺
I do! I was on the bunk above you.
我那会儿状态不大好
Well, anyway. I was in kind of a rough place back then.
现在可以重新好好认识
So, we might have got off to a rocky start.
-我是丽芙 -好吧 帕姆
- I'm Liv. - Okay. Pam.
从浴缸里出来 不要做别的动作
Let's climb out of there. No sudden moves.
我看到了你的大枪 但没有摄像机
I see your big ol' gun, but no body camera.
你就是这样办事的吗
Guess that's just the way it's gonna go down, huh?
你非法侵入了犯罪现场你知道吗
Are you aware you're trespassing on a crime scene?
我当然知道了
Hell, yeah, I'm aware.
你竟然知道这是个犯罪现场
I'm surprised you know it's a crime scene.
他们想让你们以为那只是个意外
They want you to believe it was an accident.
是地球引力杀了莱斯莉
That gravity killed Leslie.
但我不信 我可不买♥♥账
But not me. I'm not buyin' it.
我老板是被谋杀的 是她成就了现在的我
My boss was murdered. And that woman made me what I am today.
一个非法入室吸着大♥麻♥的艺术家吗
A pot-smokin' break-in artist?
别乱说 老兄
Hey, that's reductive, man.
我是进来找线索的
'Cause I was here huntin' for clues.
我只是歇会儿来点儿止疼药
I just took a little break for a little pain relief.
你为莱斯莉·摩根工作吗
You worked for Leslie Morgan?
我爱莱斯莉
I loved Leslie.
她相信人要有第二次机会
That woman believed in second chances.
你今早八点半在哪
Where were you at 8:30 this morning?
我轮休 在家里床上
It's my day off. So, home in bed.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone verify that?
我正空窗期呢
I'm currently between lovers.
问问她屋里的固定装置去哪了
Could you ask her about the old fixtures?
几周前不见了
They went missing a few weeks ago.
我没偷 听到了吗
I didn't steal your damn fixtures, you hear me?
我说了我没他妈偷收银机里的钱
I said I didn't steal no damn money from the cash register!
你别碰我
Don't you touch me!
你再乱诽谤指控我 我就告你丫的
You keep making slanderous accusations and I will sue your ass!
我刚刚看到影像了
I just had a vision.
看来帕姆从咖啡店的收音机里偷钱
It looks like Pam here stole from the coffee shop register.
她对莱斯莉的态度
And she reacted to Leslie
会让一些人认为很有攻击性
in a way that some might deem aggressive.
我才不管你是不是黑人
I don't care if you are a brother.
丢失的窗架螺丝
The missing window screws.
要是让我猜的话
Best guess?
我们这位朋友想把它们从马桶冲走
Our friend here tried to flush 'em.
帕姆
Pam?
不会的 她喜欢莱斯莉
No. She loved Leslie.
她刚刚自己说的
She just said so.
我们暂时把她拘留起来
We'll put her on ice for a little while.
等和她的同事聊过了再说
At least until we talk to her coworkers.
女士
Ma'am,
我要以非法闯入他人住♥宅♥的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you for breaking and entering.
虽然你的嘴巴在动 但却是体制在说话
Your lips are movin', but it's the system talkin'!
伙计 干什么呢
Hey, buddy. What's up?
拯救世界呗
You know, saving the world.
别让我打扰你
Oh! Don't let me interrupt.
或者拖慢你
Or slow you down.
你今后都要这么烦我吗
Is this how it's gonna be now?
想象一下发明小儿麻痹症疫苗的家伙
Now, imagine how put out the guy who invented
当时得多烦躁啊
the polio vaccine must've been.
因为那些患了小儿麻痹症
You know, what with all the
没有耐心的孩子们都扎堆堵着他
impatient children dying of polio stacking up.
那个人的名字是约纳斯·沙克
Jonas Salk is the man's name.
也许他为内布拉斯加大学剥玉米人队
Perhaps if he'd scored a touchback
来个持球触地的话会更好
or the Huskers.
或者为华盛顿大学哈士奇队来个触地得分
Or a touchdown for the Huskies.
我想是时候去看看我们的实验对象了
I suppose our test subject is due for a look-see.
我得提醒你 我给它注射后才过了一天
I should remind you, it's only been a day since I injected her.
我们可能过一段时间才能观察到结果
We may not see any results for a while.
科学是马拉松 不是冲刺
Science is a marathon, not a sprint.
抱歉 不过是我的命而已
Yeah, sorry. You know, it's just my life.
又不是说发生在这只老鼠身上的结果
It's not like whatever happens to this rat
都会发生在我身上
happens to me.
没准他长出了翅膀和强有力的...
Maybe he's grown wings and like super powerful...
蛋蛋
Balls.
所以我的预后诊断是
So, the prognosis for me is, uh...
广阔尸界
麦克德莫特夫妇 共度一生
The McDermotts, together in life,
直到在520号♥洲际公路迎来悲惨终结
until its tragic end on State Route 520,
他们会在特别定制的双人棺里永恒相伴
shall be united in eternity in their custom-order double casket.
我猜他们是那种
I'm betting they were the kind of couple
帮对方说完句子的夫妻
that finished each others' sentences.
用一把餐叉共享一份甜点
Ordered one dessert and shared it with a single fork.
去告诉首领
Go tell Chief to make sure
确保灵车的减震器承受得住重量
the hearse's shock absorbers can handle it.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
我为博斯先生工作
I work for Mr. Boss.
我想你有些东西该给我
I believe you have something for me.
再付十五次款 你就两清了
Fifteen more payments and you're free and clear.
我不确定我希望这段关系结束
I'm not sure I ever want it to end
那就意味着我们没有这样面对面的时光了
if it means not having these moments together, you know?
我记得你
I remember you.
还是一张贱嘴
Same old lip.
是福也是祸
Blessing and a curse.
几周后再见 唐人街
See you in a couple of weeks, Chinatown.
爱是你与万物的桥梁
您好 欢迎光临正能量
Hi! Welcome to Positivity.
在这个美好的早上您想喝点什么
What can I get for you this amazing morning?
我是巴比诺警探 西雅图警局的
I'm Detective Babineaux, Seattle P.D.
我是法医办公室的摩尔医生
I'm Dr. Moore, with the medical examiner's office.
那你一定认识拉维
Oh, you must know Ravi.
他是我最喜欢的顾客之一
He's one of my favorites.
他人最好了
Isn't he just the best?
我们能与你的经理谈谈吗
Could we speak to your manager?
我就是经理
I'm a manager.
每个在这工作的人都是
Everyone who works here is.
我们都是共同经理人
We're all co-managers.
-真好 -好吧
- Amazing. - Uh, okay.
快看 克莱夫
Oh, look, Clive,
他们在筹帕姆的保释金呢
they're collecting money to get Pam out of jail.
帕姆法律基金
帕姆绝不会伤害莱斯莉
Pam would never hurt Leslie.
不只是我这么想 罐子里的钱就是证明
It's not just me saying that. So is the money in the jar.
半罐都是空的
The jar is half-empty.
半罐都是满的
It's half-full.
我们今晚会在这为她举办追悼会
You know, we're having a memorial for her here tonight.
你也应该来
You should come.
你可以见见所有被莱斯莉感动过的人
You could meet all the people that Leslie touched.
她坚持雇用那些遭人白眼的人
She made a point of hiring the less-advantaged
给他们第二次机会重新开始
so that they could have a second chance
甚至是第三次机会
or even a third chance.
帕姆得到了几次机会
How many chances did Pam get?
很多次
Lots.
但莱斯莉从没有放弃她
But Leslie never gave up on her
而且总是坚持让帕姆做收银
and always insisted that Pam work the register,
哪怕轮到她上班的时候总是丢钱
even when money would go missing during her shifts.
我们知道帕姆偷钱 有时很有攻击性
So we know Pam was stealing and we know she could be violent.
帕姆没有杀莱斯莉 她很喜欢莱斯莉
Pam didn't kill Leslie. She adored Leslie.
你要是要找想害死莱斯莉的人谈谈
If you want to talk to someone who wanted Leslie dead,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表