剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
你不是警♥察♥ 而我一直把你当做警♥察♥
You're not a cop and I've been treating you like one.
你和我 该结束了
You and me? It's over.
我需要这个 这是我唯一在乎的事
I need this. This is my one thing.
沃恩 那家公♥司♥的主人自信地过分了
Vaughn, the guy who owns the company thinks he walks on water,
他认为他可以迷倒任何人
That he can charm anyone.
所以我在想办法利用这一点
So, I'm trying to figure out a way to use that.
所以我们现在能拿到用来做解药的
So, we'll be taking that tainted utopium
被污染的优托品了
that we need to make the cure.
你说过他知道去哪找的
You said he knew where to find it.
我之前高中一哥们是个毒贩
Old high school buddy of mine was a drug dealer.
他和另一个毒贩
Him and this other dealer
吞下了一堆装满粉状优托品的避孕套
swallowed a bunch of condoms full of utopium.
肯定有人发现了
Someone must've found out.
他最后看到的是詹森水塔
Last thing that he saw was the Jensen water tower.
所以我们有两具装满被污染优托品的尸体
So we have two bodies packed full of tainted utopium
埋在浅坑里
buried in a shallow grave.
那我们去挖
So, we start digging.
这是大海捞针啊 哥们
It's a needle in a haystack, man.
成为僵尸已经改变了我
Being a zombie has changed me.
我们属于各自的种族
We belong with our own kind.
-我们要分手吗 -我们必须分手
- Are we breaking up? - We have to.
如果被治愈的老鼠退化成了僵尸形态
If the cured rat regressed to zombie form,
很有可能被治愈的人类也会这样
it's more than likely that our cured humans will as well.
亡鼠的社会
我刚收到你的信息
Hey, I just got your message.
尽快赶过来了
I came as soon as I could.
我昨晚给你发了好几条短♥信♥
I texted you last night. Several times.
-你去哪了 -去外面自己思考
- Where were you? - Out thinking.
-你又去哪了 猪圈吗 -在挖坑
- Where were you, pigpen? - Out digging.
你过来坐
You should probably have a seat.
怎么了
Why, what happened?
他也不告诉我
He wouldn't tell me, either.
我觉得你们要一起听这个消息
I thought you should both hear this at the same time.
不 你和妈妈要离婚吗
Oh, no, are you and mom getting divorced?
昨晚 我们痊愈的老鼠 新希望
Last night, our cured rat, New Hope,
恢复了僵尸形态
reverted to her previous state as a zombie.
这意味着解药只是暂时的
Which means the cure is only temporary.
在老鼠身上是暂时的
In rats, temporary.
恐怕在人类身上也一样
Likely, humans too, I'm afraid.
病毒潜伏在新希望里
It appears a latent form of the virus was lurking in New Hope,
不知怎么被激活了
and somehow re-activated.
也有可能在你身上也一样
There's no reason to think it won't do the same in you.
我还有多长时间
How long do I have?
可能是一天 六个月 一年
It could be a day, six months, a year.
我多做几次试验应该就知道了
I should know more after I run some tests.
好处是...
Silver lining...
你们俩终于可以
You know, you two finally will be able
享受僵尸性♥爱♥了 对吧
to have hot zombie sex. Right?
常温的僵尸性♥爱♥
Room temperature zombie sex?
-关于这个... -我们分手了
- Yeah, about that... - We broke up.
好吧
Right.
这下我知道你为什么思考了一夜了
I see why you were out all night thinking.
你去挖坑是不是...
The digging, were you...
找被污染的优托品
Searching for the tainted utopium.
我们需要更多的解药
We need it to make more cure.
你觉得在哪
Where do you think it is?
在一个装着假腿的毒贩死鬼的胃里
In the stomach of a dead drug dealer with a prosthetic leg.
好消息是 我们可以缩小范围
Well, the good news is, we've managed to narrow the location
到100英亩的大小 就能找到他的无名坟
of his unmarked grave to a single 100-acre field.
你真该学学"好消息"到底是什么意思
You really need to work on the whole "Good news" Concept.
我还有多久
How long have I got?
如果没几周了
If it's less than a couple weeks,
那我可要在圣诞心愿单上加上脑子
I need to add brains to my cChristmas wish-list.
很难说
Hard to say.
我们要合作 你感兴趣吗
We're starting a pool. You interested?
在我以为我不行了的时候 又被拽了回去
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
圣诞节
节日凶犯
我可没想过圣诞老人会这样来见我
This isn't the sort of visit from old Saint nick I had in mind.
胡须颜色
Beard color,
雪白
white as snow.
圣诞快乐 有什么线索
Happy holidays. What've you got?
这里
Here.
这烟斗打到了我们受害者的牙
This pipe appears to have struck our victim in the teeth
并在他脑袋四周
and caused the mortal bruises
造成了像花圈一样的致命伤
that encircle his head like a wreath.
大卫·比尔 是老叶斯勒避难所的
David Biel, a resident of the Old Yesler mission men's shelter.
他最近在为那里的人筹钱
Lately, he's been raising them money
穿成这样在第三街和樱桃街街口摇铃
at Third and Cherry dressed like this, ringing a bell.
那为什么有人攻击他
Any idea why someone rang his?
不 可能是抢劫升级
No. Could be a robbery gone bad.
圣诞前夜圣诞老人死了
Dead Santa, the night before Christmas?
看来不缺影像看了
No shortage of potential vision triggers.
也许我能发现什么
Maybe I'll get something.
有情况就发消息给我
Yeah, shoot me an email.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道你很想让克莱夫
I know how much you want Clive
恢复你的调查特权
to restore your investigative privileges.
但同时...
Meantime...
没错 奥利维亚 这里有颗圣诞老人的脑子
Yes, Olivia, there is a Santa Claus brain.
我高中教练认为
My high school coach thought
挖坑填坑有助于性格塑造
digging holes and filling them built character.
他一定很骄傲
He'd be so proud.
等等
Wait.
不是优托品
Add it to the, "not utopium" Pile.
这样我们在复活节前就能挖遍了
At this rate, we'll have dug up the entire field by Easter.
还要挖吗 老天
More digging? God...
休息一会儿吧 先生们
Rest, ye merry gentlemen.
我买♥♥了传统的北♥京♥烤鸭
I brought the traditional Peking duck.
我喜欢圣诞老人脑子给你带来的变化
I love how giving you are on this Santa brain.
丽芙 我有礼物要给你
I got you a little something, Liv.
《僵尸高校》第二季完整版
Zombie High, the complete second season!
我的礼物呢
What's my gift?
不用被霸着电视看那剧
Not having to watch that.
我带来了好消息和欢乐
I bring good tidings of great joy
和钱钱
and Benjamins!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
将这些货
Get those deliveries out
送给所有的好孩子们
to all the good little boys and girls, huh?
你 还有你 圣诞快乐
You! You! Merry Christmas.
不是我说
Not to be a humbugger,
但我们的顾客很躁动 他们很想娜塔莉
some of our customers are getting restless. They miss Natalie.
我来解决
I'm working on it, okay?
新的僵尸妓♥女♥又不会自己凭空出现
A new zombie hooker isn't just going to show up under the tree.
你看到了吗
Can you see?
巴拉克斯递交了他最新的起诉书
Baracus handed down his latest round of indictments
优托品案起诉书
起诉博斯先生的组织
against Mr. Boss' organization.
不错吧
This is good, right?
地方检察官加入了我们的竞赛
The D.A.'s taking out our competition.
这个圣诞礼物太棒了
That's a very Merry Christmas, indeed.
没错
Yay!
看看是谁放假归来了
Well, would you look who's back from sabbatical.
你给我带了什么 酋长 火鸡吗
What did you bring me, chief? A turkey?
更好
Even better.
打中你脸的那家伙
The guy who shot you in the face.
看到没
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表