剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Blaine's dad had a cabin up in Whistler.
终于说服加拿大那边同意我们搜查了
Finally got the Canadians to let us search it.
猜猜我们在冰箱里找到了什么
Guess what we found in the fridge?
不知道 火腿吗
I don't know. A ham?
还是秘密计划 我不擅长猜谜
Secret plans? I'm not a guesser.
-脑子 -又是脑子
- Brains. - More brains?
像铃木夫人给咱们的那些吗
Like the brains Mrs. Suzuki gave us?
我们检测过的 结果是牛脑
That we tested? And that came back bovine?
这些可不是
Not these.
对牛而言太大了 除非那些牛是天才
Too big for a cow. Unless this cow's a genius.
牛个头很大的
Cows are large.
但它们的脑子比人脑要小
But their brains are smaller than ours.
你见过牛没有 它们可笨了
You ever met a cow? They're dumb.
我在联调局实验室的朋友能结束争论
My buddy at the FBI lab will sort this out.
实验室 我是杰森
Lab. This is Jason.
杰森 是我 黛尔
Jason! It's Dale.
我有些事需要问你
I need you to settle something.
牛的脑子 有垒球那么大吗
Uh, a cow's brain. We're talking, like, softball?
最多棒球那么大 如果是牛的话
Baseball, at best. If it's a cow.
就跟你说不是牛脑
Told you they're not cow brains.
你们又找到更多人脑了吗
You guys find more human brains?
你说"更多"是什么意思
What do you mean, more?
我上次的报告你们没看吗
Didn't you read my report on the last one?
那次也是人脑
That was human, too.
人谁无过 宽恕为牛脑
你之前测试的脑子
So the brain you tested before,
那是人的脑子
that was a human brain?
我在报告里都写了
Like I said in the report,
我猜你们看都没看吧
which I guess you didn't even read.
这次我们肯定会看
We'll read this one.
我们会给你送一个新样本过去
We're sending you a new sample.
谢了 杰森
Thanks, Jason.
我们看的那份报告怎么写的是"牛脑"
Why did the report we read say "bovine"?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许有人做过手脚
Maybe someone changed it.
究竟是为什么 谁会这么做
But why? Who would do that?
迟到了 抱歉 德雷克
德雷克 又迟到了
Drake. Late again.
什么意思
What does it mean?
现有数据点
Existing data points.
迟到 放我鸽子
Lateness, standing me up,
大半夜不定什么时候就要离开
leaving at odd hours of the night
可以推出到多种假设
suggest various hypotheses.
没有借口 5
有效借口 7
站不住脚的借口 12
他只是没那么喜欢我 他外面有僵尸了
He's just not that into me, he's got a zombie on the side.
梅杰可靠度 96%
洛厄尔可靠度 88%
德雷克可靠度 44%
也我就是那个外面的僵尸
Maybe I'm the zombie on the side.
我需要更多的数据和更多细致的观察
What I need is additional data and more detailed observation.
-丽芙 抱歉我来晚了 -没关系
- Hey, Liv. Sorry I'm late. - Don't be.
Netflix and chill 原意为看个片子放松一下 现引申为约炮的意思
我知道看看片子放松一下可能还有别的含义
So, I know Netflix and chill is supposed to be code,
但我确实想看一部电影
but there really is a movie I wanted to see...
我改变主意了 想出去玩玩
Actually, I changed my mind. I want to go out.
你当保镖的地方叫什么名字
What's the name of the place where you're a bouncer?
蛇眼酒吧
Uh... The Snake Eye?
那个地方挺乱的 你为什么想去那里
That place is kind of rough. Why would you want to go there?
就当是科学好奇心吧
Uh, call it scientific curiosity.
蛇眼酒吧
德雷克
Hey, Drake.
你们好 老兄
What's up, guys?
晚上好 帅哥
Hey, baby.
你好啊 老兄
Hey, man.
初步观察
Initial observations.
这就是在自然环境下的德雷克
This is Drake in his natural environment.
廉价啤酒 上等伏特加
Cheap beer. Top shelf vodka.
-你怎么 -我♥干♥这行有段时间了
- How... - I've been doing this a while.
不错的选择
Nice.
这就是一直以来你跟我们提到的那个女孩吗
So this must be that girl we've been hearing all about?
原来确有其人
She's real?
你能不能告诉帕特里克明天我可以替他班
Hey, can you tell Patrick I can cover for him tomorrow?
所以 德里克还真有份工作
So, Drake does have a job.
特性
已知 未知
有工作 朋友不详
有颜 上进心不详
有家人 信仰不详
有礼貌 过往情史不详
身体健康 婚姻状况不详
饮食习惯良好 孩子不详
受教育程度不详
兴趣爱好不详
他和一个易怒的酒吧招待有交情
He's on familiar terms with a crusty bartender.
他为熟客所知 而且大家都很喜欢他
He's known and liked by regulars.
他也跟别人聊起过我
He's told people about me.
当前的假设
Current hypothesis?
德雷克的初始数据点比较诚实
Initial data points to Drake being on the level.
德雷克
Hey, Drake?
茉莉 这是丽芙 丽芙 茉莉
Molly, this is Liv. Liv, Molly.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
现在吗 我挺忙的
Right this minute? I'm kinda busy.
-我要跟你谈的事挺重要的 -你去吧
- Well, it's kind of important. - You go for it.
抱歉失陪一下
Sorry.
我从今晚的数据可以得到的假设
My hypothesis from tonight's data?
还需要更多的数据
More data is needed.
我想 在他座位下面塞一个一次性手♥机♥
Guess it was prudent to slide the disposable phone
应该是个明智的举措
under Drake's seat,
这样我就可以在电池没电之前的
so I can track his movements
约三十小时内追踪到他的行踪
until the battery dies in 30 hours or so.
不是吧
Oh, no.
新希望二世吗
New New Hope?
其实是新希望三世
New New New Hope, actually.
原初反应还不错
Initial reaction was good.
僵尸病毒水平下降了 细胞代谢也正常了
Levels of zombie virus fell, cell metabolism was normal,
但是有什么东西导致了胸腺衍生细胞崩溃
but then something led to a T-cell crash,
然后是再度感染 然后
then re-infection, then...
你有没有考虑过
Have you considered the effects of
牛磺酸对线粒体代谢的影响
Taurine on mitochondrial metabolism?
不好意思 什么的影响
I'm sorry, what?
麦克斯雷杰饮料里血清成分所含牛磺酸混合物
The Taurine cocktail in the Max Rager component of the serum
可以过度刺♥激♥细胞内线粒体三磷酸腺苷产物
can over-stimulate ATP production within cell mitochondria,
离开肝脏细胞 尤其是
leaving liver cells, especially,
容易导致代谢崩溃
vulnerable to metabolic collapse.
你也许该考虑用一种缓冲剂 或者
You might want to consider using a buffer agent or...
或者不必
Or not.
不 不 其实
No, no, actually, uh...
你可能真的说对了什么
You just might be on to something.
丽芙
Liv.
你有空吗
You busy?
已经查清了安妮·罗西尼的不在场证明
Annie Rosine's alibi checks out.
我跟罐头工厂的经理谈了
I talked to the cannery manager,
卡什博士遇害当晚她确实在值班
she was on shift the night Dr. Cash died.
看来我们没有嫌犯了
Looks like we're out of suspects.
没有 我找到了班维博士
No, I found Dr. Benway.
-我在他工作的时候去找他谈了 -工作
- I was headed to talk to him at work. - Work?
哪个药物检测公♥司♥会用他
What drug testing company took him?
告诉我 我以后就不吃那个公♥司♥检测的药了
Just so I know to avoid those drugs.
其实 班维博士已经不再
Actually, Dr. Benway is no longer
任职于制药领域了
in the pharmaceutical business.
我们会为你带来黄金和财富
So we'll bring you gold and treasure
从远方或者近处
From places near and far
而不是生日快乐
Instead of happy birthday
我们希望你更加幸福快乐
We wish you happier.
艾伦·班维博士
Dr. Alan Benway?
我曾经是
I used to be.
西雅图警方 我们能谈谈吗
Seattle Police. Could we talk?
埃莉诺·卡什死了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表