剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
很高兴能和你谈公事 律师阁下
Pleasure doing business with you, Counselor.
记得 最少要喝两杯
And remember, two drinks minimum,
我可是非常注重细节的
I'm a stickler for the fine print.
好了 开始吧
Okay. So, let's get started.
我要过一遍...
What I want to review is...
在我们开始之前 警探先生
Uh, before we start, Detective,
我能给我客户拿点东西吗
do you mind if I give my client something?
他是练健身的 对饮食要求很严格
He's a fitness guy on a regimented diet,
但他很久没补充必需的氨基酸了
and he's gone days without his essential amino acids.
好的没问题 拿吧
Yeah, sure, go ahead.
他很明显缺乏维生素还有其他营养
He's clearly lacking some vitamin or other.
给你
Here you go.
你朋友佩顿说这是你爱吃的那种
Your friend Peyton said this is the kind you like.
好孩子吃吧
Atta boy.
这孩子明显急需氨基酸补充
Kid clearly needs his essential amino acids.
吃完吧
Eat it up.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这不是你喜欢吃的那种吗
Isn't that the kind you like?
这是我朋友给你的
My friend gave you this?
对 不过不是她给我的那块啦
Yeah. I mean, not that exact one.
那块被我养的柴犬吃掉了
My Shiba Inu ate the one she gave me.
不过我给你买♥♥了一模一样的
But I got you the same kind.
我不太记得
You know, I didn't remember
她给我的那块有没有果仁夹心
if she gave me Choco-nilla nut or Choco-nilla,
所以我买♥♥了不含果仁的 怕你过敏
so I went with just Choco-nilla, in case of nut allergies.
我肯定不想惹上官司 对吧
Last thing I need's a lawsuit, am I right?
你是说梅杰吃的不是我做的那块巧克力棒
You mean Major didn't get the bar I made?
没事 你也尽力了 谢谢你 佩顿
No, you did all you can. Thanks, Peyton.
没办法了 没时间了
No. There's no more time.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
丽芙 我没想过你会来找我
Liv. I wasn't really expecting company.
你说我应该考虑清楚
You said I should think things over.
我仔细想过了
I did.
我准备好要坦白了
I'm ready to come clean.
进来吧
Come in.
请讲吧
Okay.
梅杰制♥造♥了混沌杀手案
Major is responsible for the Chaos Killer disappearances
和肉食坊凶杀案
and the Meat Cute killings.
好
Okay.
你是不是见到过他...
And were you witness to...
让我说完
Let me finish.
接下来这才是事件的真♥相♥
This is a whole thing.
梅杰
Major...
是个僵尸
Is a zombie.
这是隐喻吗
Metaphorically?
这是事实
Literally.
他是个僵尸
A zombie?
像《僵尸的黎明》里那样吗 会吃人
Like, Dawn of the Dead, eating people?
经典僵尸题材电影
具体来说是吃人脑
Brains, specifically.
如果僵尸能及时吃到人脑
If zombies can feed regularly on human brains,
他们的身体机能就能维持运转
they can stay more or less functional.
我一直拿停尸间的死人脑给梅杰吃
I've been feeding Major from the morgue.
如果僵尸吃不到人脑了
If they don't get brains,
那就会是现实版的《僵尸的黎明》
then, yes, it's Dawn of the Dead,
《惊变28天》或者《僵尸世界大战》
28 Days Later, World War Z.
同为僵尸题材电影
随你挑
Take your pick.
去年那些失踪了的离家出走的孩子
Those runaway kids who were going missing last year?
他们是专向僵尸贩卖♥♥人脑团伙的受害者
They were victims of a network selling brains to zombies.
总部就在肉食坊
It was headquartered out of Meat Cute.
那场屠♥杀♥呢
The massacre?
那是梅杰在铲除他们
That was Major taking them down.
原谅我这么问 丽芙
Forgive me, Liv,
不过你是不是磕嗨了
but are you on something?
我知道你压力很大
I know the stress...
克莱夫 我也是僵尸
Clive, I'm a zombie, too.
我在华盛顿湖船上派对大屠♥杀♥中被抓伤
I got scratched at the Lake Washington boat party massacre.
然后变成了僵尸
And I turned.
和梅杰一样
Like Major.
我不断吃停尸间的尸体大脑
I keep myself from turning all the way
来防止我完全僵尸化
with brains from the morgue.
这就是为什么我能看到影像
That's where my visions come from,
我能感受到那些受害者的个性
I feel our victim's personalities,
我拥有他们的记忆
I experience their memories.
我现在告诉你这个
And I'm telling you this now,
是因为梅杰被关着吃不到尸体大脑
because Major has been locked up without brains,
很快他就要彻底僵尸化了
and he's going to turn.
如果他僵尸化了
And if he turns,
他会让那个监狱里的所有人都变成僵尸
he'll infect everyone in that jail,
事情会蔓延到无法控制
it will spread out of control.
你必须放他出来
You need to let him out.
如果不 明天的某个时刻
If you don't, by some time tomorrow,
我们也许就进入世界末日了
we could be looking at the beginning of the end of the world.
对不起 丽芙 但是
I'm sorry, Liv, but...
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我没法相信你
I mean, I can't.
你说的这些
I mean...these
你想让我
You want me...
丽芙
Liv...
丽芙 你要干什么
Liv, Liv, what are you doing?
现在你能相信我了吗
Do you believe me now?
鬼门关前走一遭
梅杰·利里怀特昨晚被释放了
Major Lilywhite was released last night.
我知道
I know.
勃兰特·斯通好像不知道通过什么方式
It seems somehow Brandt Stone got wind of the problems
知道到了凯拉·狄龙的证词有些问题
with Kayla Dillon's witness testimony.
他半夜打了个电♥话♥给法官
Called the judge in the middle of the night,
把整个案子结了
got the whole case dropped.
我想不通除了你
I'm having a hard time figuring out
还有谁会把线索透露给他
who else but you could have tipped him off.
他们不仅终结了混沌杀手案
They didn't just drop the Chaos Killer charges.
还把你的案子也结了
They dropped your case, too.
说什么证人有问题
Something about a tainted witness,
DNA指纹证据出问题了
and signs of the DNA evidence having been tampered with.
我必须得知道 克莱夫
I guess I just have to know, Clive.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell are you doing?
黛尔 我
Dale, I...
这很难解释
It's hard to explain...
你得知道你搞砸了我们俩的案子
You've got to know you just blew up both of our cases.
还有你的事业
Your career...
你再也没希望进入♥联♥调局了
You can kiss any hope you had of getting into the FBI goodbye.
究竟为什么
Just, why?
新证据出现了
New evidence came to light.
你懂这种感受
You know the feeling.
他不是凶手
He's not the guy. I just...
我知道
Know it.
这就是你能给我的最佳回答吗
That's the best I'm going to get?
你是在抛弃一切
You're throwing everything away,
你的案子 事业
your case, your career.
我
Me.
仅仅是为这个
Just because?
你只能给出如此无力的解释吗
That's all you have?
我不懂
I don't understand.
或许我永远不会懂
And it looks like I probably never will.
再见 克莱夫
Goodbye, Clive.
你好 尸体
Hello, body.
你好 烧杯
Hello, beakers.
你好 骨锯
Hello, bone saw!
你好 拉维
Hello, Ravi.
对 我在这里
Yes, I am here,
真不知道原来我在停尸间里能这么嗨
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表