剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
他并没那么干 他给了他另一个病人
He didn't. He gave it to another one of his patients.
现在它在我们手上
Now we have it.
你觉得土壤分♥析♥会告诉我们些什么吗
What do you think the soil analysis is gonna show us?
水毒芹
Water hemlock.
我的余生都将在这轮椅中度过
I'm going to be in this chair for the rest of my life.
你知道什么支撑着我活到现在吗
You know what gets me through my days?
知道人们把我当成一个英雄
Knowing that people look at me and they see a hero.
你知道那本书出版后大家又会怎么看我吗
You know what I was going to be once that book came out?
一个满足不了他妻子的男人
The guy who couldn't give it to his wife,
于是她幻想着跟每个其他人发♥生♥关♥系♥
so she fantasizes about doing it with everybody else.
三人行 法国人
Threesomes. French guys.
-前科犯 -她没给你戴绿帽
- Ex-cons. - She didn't cheat on you.
那些不是发生在她身上的故事
They weren't her stories.
没人会信
No one's gonna believe that.
我求她不要出版
I begged her not to publish.
可她不在乎
She didn't care.
我妻子不在乎
My wife didn't care.
如果是关于那位失踪科技富商的巴吉度猎犬
If this is about your missing tech millionaire's basset hound,
我听说有人在公交上找到了它
I heard someone found him on a bus.
跟那只狗没关系
It's not about that dog.
是关于这位的
It's about this one.
-杜加斯有前科 -不同的名字
- Deaux's got a record? - And a different name.
迪比尔斯 点 布莱恩
DeBeers, comma, Blaine.
布莱恩
Blaine.
-我们找到他了 -还有更厉害的
- We found him. - Gets crazier.
迪比尔斯也是假名
DeBeers is an alias too.
是某个买♥♥他
It's a moniker he picked up
啤酒大♥麻♥的高中生给他取的绰号♥
from some high schoolers he sold beer and pot to
他还有个搭档 朱利安·迪韦德
with a real winner, Julien DeWeed.
像"布莱恩有啤酒 朱利安有大♥麻♥"
As in "Blaine's got da beers, julien's got da weed."
那是朱利安·迪韦德
That's Julien DeWeed?
-也叫朱利安·杜邦 -你认识他
- Aka Julien Dupont. - You know him?
他是肉食坊里的一具尸体
He was one of the corpses at meat cute.
梅杰·利里怀特声称就是他袭击了他的人
This is the guy Major Lilywhite claimed attacked him.
这个发现的确非常惊人
And that is a completely crazy revelation,
但这才是最酷的部分
but here's the coolest part.
我刚才说的不酷吗
How can what I just said not be the coolest part?
布莱恩真正的姓氏是麦克多诺
Blaine's real last name is McDonough.
他是安格斯·麦克多诺的儿子
He is the son of Angus McDonough.
布莱恩的父亲是混乱杀手的一个受害人
Blaine's father is one of the chaos killer's victims.
像其他两个受害人一样
To go with the two other victims,
他手♥机♥里也有布莱恩的号♥码
whose phones contained Blaine's number.
好吧 我们得慢慢来 这些都是间接证据
Okay. We gotta go slow. It's all circumstantial.
我们也可以现在就去逮捕他
Or we go arrest him right now.
我们没有任何可以把他和这些罪案
Never mind we don't have any
关联起来的实质证据也没关系咯
physical evidence connecting him to the crimes.
如果我告诉你有一份针对布莱恩·迪比尔斯的
How much would you like me if I told you
关于有持有毒品并意图出♥售♥的有效搜查令
Blaine DeBeers has an outstanding warrant for possession
你会多喜欢我呢
with intent to sell?
我会很喜欢你
I'd like you a lot.
让我们先把他扔进牢里 再追查剩下的
Let's put him in jail for a few years. Figure out the rest later.
被捕进展
这手拷有点磨
I'm chafing a little here.
我猜换成毛毛的是不是要求太高了
I suppose it's too much to ask for the fuzzy ones?
我们读过你的权利了 你也打过电♥话♥了
You've been read your rights. You've had your phone call.
我们几天前聊过
We spoke a few days ago
关于你的号♥码为何会出现在
about your number turning up in the phones
两个绑♥架♥案受害者的手♥机♥里
of two kidnapping victims.
只是一些随机的潜在顾客
A couple rando, would-be customers.
我告诉你了 这是巧合
I told you, it's a coincidence.
貌似不可能吧
Seems pretty unlikely.
对 这就是"巧合"的意思嘛
Yeah. That's what "coincidence" means.
那么两个潜在顾客
So two would-be customers
被混乱杀手绑♥架♥是个巧合
abducted by the Chaos Killer is a coincidence.
那我们把你♥爸♥也加在受害者名单上又叫什么
What's it called when we add your dad to the list?
奇迹吗
A miracle?
你为什么不说
Why didn't you mention your
你父亲是混沌杀手的受害人
father was one of the Chaos Killer's victims,
麦克多诺先生
Mr. Mcdonough?
我不知道
I didn't know.
-我们不怎么讲话 -那可是头条
- We don't talk a whole lot. - It's on the front page.
你什么时候发现的
When did you find out?
刚发现 我很抓狂
Right now. I'm distraught.
不把这混♥蛋♥抓起来我是不会善罢甘休的
I won't rest until the scoundrel is behind bars.
这份速写是基于你在肉食坊的雇员
This sketch was based on a description provided by someone
提供的描述画出来的
you hired at the Meat Cute Charcuterie.
大屠♥杀♥那晚你在吗
Were you there the night of the massacre?
不 我只是个兼♥职♥的
No. I was a part-timer.
但是那晚被杀的警探
But the detective who was killed that night
没有用血在墙上写下其他兼♥职♥者的名字
didn't scrawl the names of other part-timers on the wall in blood.
只写了你的
Just yours.
你要再次告诉我是什么巧合吗
You want to tell me what coincidence means again?
我们见过的
We've met, haven't we?
我们见过 在那个送货的孩子失踪后
We have. After that delivery kid went missing,
你逛到了肉食坊
you swung by meat cute.
你有去看看那男孩怎么样了吗
You ever find out what happened to that guy?
我们还是主要说你
Let's focus on you.
但是你那可爱的朋友会感到被忽视了
But your lovely friend will feel left out.
你现在住哪个街区 黛尔·巴吉奥
Which neighborhood are you living in, DB?
刚来城里
So tricky finding the
想找一家好房♥子不容易啊
right place to live when you're new in town.
-你怎么就认为我是新来的 -我猜的
- What makes you think I'm new? - I assumed.
你说你是联调局的 所以...
You said you were with the FBI, so...
哪个小区呢
Which neighborhood?
*哪个小区呢*
*Which neighborhood?*
我觉得这是民谣
I want to say ballard.
我就知道 是我的天赋
I knew it. It's a gift.
-规矩点 -对不起
- Watch yourself. - I'm sorry.
我不是故意让你女朋友难受的
I didn't mean to upset your girl.
倒不是说我知道她是你女朋友
Not to say that I know she's your girl.
我只是从你们的眉来眼去中猜的
I'm just assuming from the chemistry which is en fuego.
你的毒品指控最高可以判十年
That drug charge of yours has a 10-year max sentence.
而一旦我们让法官知道跟你有关的事情后
And once we let a judge know everything you've been up to...
你可以在牢里给我们寄恐吓信了
You can mail us some of these threats from prison.
谈话结束了 我要你把他放了
This interview is over. I need you to cut him loose.
-查尔斯小姐 -这他妈是谁
- Ms. Charles? - Who the hell is this?
地区检察官助理佩顿·查尔斯
Assistant district attorney Peyton Charles.
逮捕令无效 他和我们合作办案
The warrant is void. He has immunity
作为交换他有豁免权
in exchange for his cooperation in a case.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
等我一会
Hang tight.
你来救我的样子太美了
You look good on a white horse.
到底发生了什么 佩顿
What the hell is happening here, Peyton?
你为什么要保护这个讨厌鬼
Why are you protecting this creep?
听着 四年的毒品指控
Look, the four-year-old drug charges?
跟他给我们的情报相比
I mean, they're meaningless
一点也不重要
compared to the information he's giving us.
听着 我保证 他对我比对你更有价值
Look, I promise, he is more valuable to me than he is you.
何况 他改过自新了 他现在是企业主
Besides, he's reformed. He's a business owner.
他是混沌杀手
He's the Chaos Killer.
你有什么证据
What do you have?
他的手♥机♥号♥ 两个受害者都有
His number, stored in the phones of two of our victims.
太立不住脚
It's thin.
另外 其中一个受害者是他父亲
Plus, one of the victims was his dad.
你带走他的同时
He mention anything about his
他有提及他父亲失踪吗
dad going missing while you were deposing him?
我们还需要他解决肉食坊的案子
We also like him for the Meat Cute massacre.
-那案子结了 -官方上 也许是的
- That case was solved. - Yeah, officially, maybe.
但是这是警♥察♥根据丽芙弟弟
But this is a police sketch done
对他雇主的描述给出的速写
from liv's little brother's description of the man who hired him.
那晚在肉食坊被杀的警探
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表