剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
梅杰是个僵尸
Major is a zombie.
我也是僵尸
I'm a zombie too.
有322名疑似僵尸
Those 322 people are suspected zombies.
杀了他们
Kill them?
我喜欢讲潜水艇的电影
I'm a fan of submarine movies.
镜头切换到执行密封船舱
Cut to the sailor who receives that order
命令的船员
closing that hatch on his comrades.
关上舱门的人是名英雄 对吗
The man that closes that hatch is a hero, isn't he?
如果这不起作用的话
If this doesn't work...
如果找不到解药
If the cure doesn't happen...
-会找到的 -但如果找不到的话
- It's going to. - But if it doesn't...
我不想以僵尸的样子活着
I don't want to come back as a zombie.
一个私人军事承包商
A private military contractor
收♥购♥我小小的能量饮料生意
buying out my little energy drink business.
工厂 实验室 全要了
Your factories, labs, all of it.
德雷克还活着
Drake's alive.
我看到了你的僵尸
I just saw your zombies.
他们都还活着
They're all alive!
詹克牧场工人
谢谢你让拉维和我住在这
Thanks for letting Ravi and me stay here.
我开车路过我家
I drove by my place,
记者和那些人还堵在我家的前院上
my front yard is still occupied by reporters and looky-loos.
我知道那个鼓手的脑子还在影响你
I know you're still rolling on drummer brain,
但是你得换这个
but you need to switch to this.
詹克的脑子
Janko brain.
沃恩派詹克来杀我
Vaughn sent Janko to kill me.
他显然想让我们俩消失
It's pretty clear he wants both of us eliminated.
我们得活着 因为得救德雷克
We need to stay alive long enough to rescue Drake
还有沃恩地下室那些你绑♥架♥的僵尸
and the rest of your kidnapped zombies from Vaughn's basement.
我们最大的机会就是
Our best chance is you joining me
一起吃这个雇佣兵的脑子
on this soldier-for-hire brain.
我知道 我们得把他们都救出去
I know. Look, we need to get 'em all out.
好 我跟我们的地方检察官保证了
All right. I promised our district attorney
保证他还能再见到他的孩子
he'd see his kid again.
有个女人
And there was this woman,
娜塔莉
Natalie.
我跟她保证她被解冻后第一个见到我
I promised her I'd be the first thing she saw when she defrosted.
真不敢相信那个杀人魔鬼
I can't believe that murdering little troll
能够逍遥法外
is just going to get away with everything.
希望博斯先生会遭报应吧
Well, let's hope karma bites Mr. Boss in the arse.
怎么了
What's up?
市长正式叫停了调查博斯先生的特遣小组
The Mayor officially shut down the Mr. Boss task force,
我的关键证人布莱恩 失忆了
what with my star witness, Blaine, losing his memory.
然后这个王八蛋
And you know that smug son of a bitch
就以为这样他就可以为所欲为了
is going to take this as a sign that he can do whatever he wants.
布莱恩还是博斯先生
Uh, Blaine or Mr. Boss?
有鸡蛋吗
Eggs?
说真的 今天谁能比我过得更惨
Seriously, could anyone be having a worse day than me?
又是我
Hey. It's me again.
我感觉你没有听那些留言
I have a feeling you're not listening to these messages,
但我真希望我们能好好聊聊 黛尔
but I'm really hoping we can get together and talk, Dale.
我希望你能相信我这么做是有充足理由的
I wish you could trust I had a good reason to do what I did.
请给我回电♥话♥
Please call me back.
我想你
I miss you.
看呐 小伙子们
Here it is, boys.
伟大的北部火车首次启用
The Great Northern Railway's premiere passenger train,
帝国建造者
the Empire Builder.
这个宝贝开始吹号♥以后
When this baby's whistle blows,
我也有可能哦
I might, too.
我们获得些消息 老板
We've got some news, boss.
你找到我的小弟德雷克了吗
Did you find my boy Drake?
没有 但是我们找到了这个
No, but we did find this.
"幸运儿"
Lucky U.
在街上看到很多这个
Got a bunch of it flooding the streets.
我以为我们把布莱恩解决之后这东西就消失了
I thought we closed that spigot when we took care of Blaine.
哪来的呢
Where did it come from?
光头蠢货是唐·E
Shaved-head punk is Don E.
大块头 戴眼罩的 他新来的
Giant with the eye patch, he's new.
那么说这两个人接手了布莱恩的生意了
So, these two have taken over Blaine's business?
干掉他们
I want them dead.
让他们惨死
Extra bloody.
你确定吗
You sure?
-这么快 -我赢了 肯尼
- So soon... - I won, Kenny.
西雅图认输了 这个城市是我的
Seattle threw in the towel. I own this city.
我们来享受下胜利的果实吧
So, let's take our victory lap.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我让这座城市的所有人失望了
Like I let an entire city full of people down.
我之前想挨家挨户送去
I was contemplating going door to door
"抱歉 我搞砸了" 的礼品篮
handing out "sorry I suck so bad" gift baskets...
你太难为你自己了
Hey. You're being too hard on yourself.
我没有
Mmm. I'm not.
相信我
Trust me.
我没有办法扳倒博斯先生 怪我
I couldn't build a case against Mr. Boss. That's on me.
你尽力了
You did your best.
这一切都取决于最终的结果
This is kind of a results matter situation,
我尽力也没用
and my best wasn't good enough.
可能你太棒了 人太好了
Maybe you're too good. Of a person, in general.
我在某方面是专家
I'm something of an expert
好人都是做最后收尾工作
on the whole nice guys finish last thing.
我呢 最近在想
Personally, I've been toying with the idea of, uh,
变成个坏男孩
becoming a bad boy.
-真的吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yeah.
从上我好朋友的女朋友开始
Start banging my mates' girlfriends,
去脱衣舞俱乐部打架
get into strip club fights,
推倒几头奶牛
tip a few cows.
趁奶牛不注意或站立睡觉时 推倒奶牛来娱乐
我想不到你做得出这些事
I can't imagine you doing any of that.
你想不到"好拉维"去推倒奶牛来娱乐
Well, you can't imagine good Ravi cow tipping,
那"坏拉维"呢
but bad Ravi?
把大屁♥股♥奶牛一下子推倒
He'll knock a broad-arse bovine on her side
都不会犹豫
without a second thought.
我不相信好人做最后收尾工作
I don't buy into the whole nice guys finish last thing.
这什么
What the hell?
你敢信这则消息吗
Can you believe the news?
告诉我你也有认股权
Tell me you have stock options, too.
明天在公♥司♥派对上见
See you at the company party tomorrow?
谁发的
Who's that from?
怀亚特·汤姆林博士
Dr. Wyatt Tomlin.
我在麦克斯雷杰训练的年轻小伙之一
One of the younger guys I train at Max Rager.
派对是溜进地下室
A party could be the perfect opportunity
很好的机会
to sneak into the basement.
来人了
Um... Company.
好吧 晚安
Okay, good night.
我猜我们不需要这个可充气床垫了
I'm guessing we won't be needing this inflatable mattress.
其他收集装置
如果地检办公室把博斯先生搞定了
It would've been so sweet if the DA's office
那该有多好
had been able to nail Mr. Boss.
生活就像...
Life would be all like...
现在就是肯·伯恩斯的《内战》...
Instead it's all Ken Burns Civil War-y...
我们得小心了
We have to start watching our asses.
布莱恩拿着我的泰国菜去哪了
Where the ha-zell is Blaine with my Thai food?
送饭的来了
The rice man coming.
帮他一下 首领
Go give him a hand, Chief.
混♥蛋♥可能都不记得
Loony bastard probably can't remember
怎么解开外卖♥♥包装袋了
how to untie plastic to-go bags.
靠
Oh, damn!
别杀我 求你了
Don't kill me! Please!
你想要钱吗 我什么都给你
You want money? I'll give you whatever you want.
你能把我兄弟从监狱里弄出来吗
Can you spring all of my buddies from jail?
蹲监狱的
The ones doing time.
多亏你之前的老板和地区检察官办公室
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表