剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
What better time to be on FBI agent brain.
联调局派探员去西雅图做卧底
Would Bozzio even know if the FBI sent an agent to Seattle
巴吉奥会知道吗
who was working deep undercover?
她说如果一个探员
She says if an agent had
失踪了几个月 她会知道的
been missing for a couple months, she would.
这个科里不是联邦探员
This Corey guy's not FBI.
我曾经是个酒吧侍者
You know, I used to bartend.
这你从来没说过
You never mentioned that.
对啊
Yeah.
是一个小岛主题酒吧叫牙买♥♥加渴望
At this island-themed place called Jamaica me thirsty.
酒保可是一道风景啊 把酒杯变来变去
The bartenders were the show, juggling bottles,
蒙着眼调酒 在吧台上跳舞
making drinks blindfolded, dancing on the bar.
我当年很了不起的
I was kind of a big deal.
别想着现在找地方
Don't bother looking for the place now.
没在想
Wasn't planning to.
09年酒保干失败了
Went under back in '09.
是我创造了快♥感♥ 克莱夫
I invented the orgasm, Clive.
杏仁酒
Amaretto.
爱尔兰奶油威士忌 咖啡甜酒 我发明的
Irish cream whiskey. Coffee liqueur. That was me.
西雅图警局
Seattle PD.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
悠着点 人家是女孩子
Give a girl a little warning.
认识 他是大鱼
Yeah, that's big fish.
但是最近没怎么来了
Hasn't been around in a while, though.
有人说他叫科里
We were told his name was Corey.
科里·卡普
Yeah, Corey Carp.
但是大家都叫他大鱼
But everyone called him big fish.
因为他是个大个子 他又姓卡普[鲤鱼]
Because he's a big guy and his name is Carp?
不 因为他净说谎话
No. Because everything out of his mouth was a lie.
爱吹牛[鱼的故事]
A fish story.
他怎么死的
How'd he die?
他被人杀害了
He was murdered.
认出他尸体的女士
The woman who identified his body
说她常在这里看到他
said she saw him here often.
是的 他上班的公♥司♥
Yeah. He worked for the company
租给我们各种电玩
that rents us all our arcade games.
他每周来几个晚上 回收硬币
He'd come in a couple nights a week, collect all the quarters,
之后就无所事事 跟女生搭讪
then he'd sit around and try and chat up the ladies.
他会找出喝得最醉的女生
He'd sniff out the drunkest girls
然后跟他们讲故事
and tell them anything.
说什么他是911事件的第一个赶到的
That he was a 9/11 first responder,
或者说他选上过西雅图海鹰队
or that he was drafted by the Seahawks,
可是还没正式打球就摔碎了一边膝盖
but blew out a knee before he ever played a snap.
或者说是在抢劫银行团伙卧底的联调局探员
Or an FBI agent infiltrating a gang of bank robbers.
没错
Yeah.
类似这种的故事
Stuff like that.
可惜了大鱼 他是个好人
Too bad about big fish. Nice guy.
西部游戏 多名玩家
投入硬币
"复古弹球娱乐设施
"Pinball vintage amusements.
55号♥码头 阿♥拉♥斯加路8500号♥"
Pier 55. 8500 Alaskan way."
你认出这个地址了吗
You recognize that address?
那是博斯先生的仓库地址
Mr. Boss' warehouse.
大鱼曾替博斯先生干活
Big fish worked for Mr. Boss.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
还是当年那个没礼貌的孩子
Still the insolent boy.
我要怪我的家教
I blame my upbringing.
显然 我小的时候挨的打还不够
Clearly, I wasn't beaten enough as a child.
这是我最大的遗憾
It remains my greatest regret.
是吗
Really?
所以你才完全输给了伊娃·布劳恩
So you're over losing out to Eva Braun, huh?
希♥特♥勒♥的情妇
为什么让父亲的佣人
Why has my father's domestic
参与宣读他的遗愿
help joined us for the reading of his will?
是他申请的
It was a stipulation he requested.
而且不是宣读遗愿
And it won't be a reading.
不完全是
Not exactly.
安古斯·麦克多诺的临终遗嘱
2012年3月4日
致我最亲爱的朋友 弗里达·巴德
To my dear friend, Frieda Bader,
35年来忠诚地服侍我
who has served me loyally for 35 years,
我留给你1千万美金以及科莫湖庄园
I leave $10 million and the Lake Como estate.
为什么不呢
And why not?
她只是因为你儿子踩了泥脚印就罚他饿肚子
She only starved your son to punish him for tracking in mud.
把他的狗送走 因为他偷了一颗泡泡糖
Gave away his dog when he was caught shoplifting bubblegum.
而你还是相信
And you still believe
那只乱叫又爱掉毛的狗♥杂♥种♥是被送人了
that barking, shedding mutt was given away.
你从没想过花♥园♥南边的玫瑰丛
You never wondered why the rose bush in the south garden
怎么长得又快又密
grew so fast and full?
致我的儿子 布莱恩
To my son, Blaine.
布莱恩 老家伙纽康姆来电♥话♥了
Blaine! Old man Newcomb's on the phone.
自己解决
Handle it.
对方说很急
Says it's urgent.
好吧 我们会处理的
Fine. We'll handle it.
致我的儿子 布莱恩 我留给你我的资产余额
To my son, Blaine, I leave the balance of my assets.
西雅图和毛伊岛的房♥产 惠斯勒的木屋
The houses in Seattle and Maui, the cabin in Whistler,
领英者资产的支配股权
the controlling shares in vantage elite properties.
然而 在以下情况
In the following circumstances, however,
遗嘱这部分将无效
this section of the will becomes null.
如果我是死于谋杀
If my death has resulted from foul play,
那么我的全部资产将转给弗里达·巴德
then all of my assets will be awarded to Frau Bader
如果她在我之前过世 那就赠送给她的子孙
and her descendants should she not outlive me.
他不能这么做
He can't do this.
你父亲 真是个有先知的人
A prescient man, your father.
他是被连环杀人犯杀害的
He was murdered by a serial killer!
或者被任何一个有喷漆罐的人杀害的
Or anyone with a can of spray paint.
全部清算
Liquidate everything.
把全部资金转到这个账户
Deposit all funds to this account.
我有异议
I'm contesting this.
随便你
You're welcome to.
但我跟你保证 这有法律约束
But I can assure you, it's legally-binding.
殡仪馆
布莱恩 下来 快点
Blaine, you need to come down here, quick!
怎么了 唐·E
why's that, Don E.?
我们炸了一个破坏者 冰箱自那时就坏了
We blew one of our breakers, the fridge has been off
我想我们的脑子应该坏了
and I think our brains went bad.
祝你生日快乐 布莱恩
Happy birthday to you, Blaine.
这份礼物将是很好的...
I think this gift will make good...
不是我生日 唐·E
It's not my birthday, Don E.
脑子
...brain.
那 也许我们要把你的礼物退掉
Well, then maybe we should return your present.
老家伙纽康姆把他关在了心慌室
Old man Newcomb trapped him in his panic room.
-他是混沌杀手 -什么
- It's the Chaos Killer. - What?
他身上有喷漆罐
He had spray paint cans on him.
还有这个
And this.
又见面了 老朋友
We meet again, old friend.
梦到我了 斯科特
他醒了
Ah! He's waking up.
斯科特
Scott E?
不是 然而我很荣幸被你叫错
Nope. I'm flattered, though.
那家伙可帅了
That was one good-looking man.
起床啦 无聊的梅杰
Rise and shine, Major Bummer.
你怎么看我最近的风险投资
What do you think of my latest business venture?
你女朋友给出她之前的僵尸认证
Your girlfriend gives it her old zombie stamp of approval.
丽芙不会...
Liv doesn't...
不 她完全同意我
No, she's totally down with me getting
从不再需要脑子的人身上取货
my brains from people that don't need them anymore.
我们现在可是闺蜜
We're BFFs now.
不然谁来供养西雅图的僵尸
Who else is gonna feed Seattle's zombies?
至少在你把他们杀光之前 对吗
At least until you kill them all, right?
我没有杀...
I'm not killing...
你过会再为了保住你的小命而撒谎吧
The lying to save your life section comes later.
你就是混沌杀手
So, you're the chaos killer.
你知道那些你杀掉的人
Did you know that those are my customers
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表